[Beta for 3.0] Pure Phys Bleedsplosion Gladiator (w/ Kondo's Pride)

Important: Just a basic template idea on the build I've been playing for fun in the 3.0 Fall of Oriath Beta. This isn't min-maxed, but rather, aims to provide a foundation for people interested in the build, to build it in slightly different ways. You might swap X support gem while another guy might take Y cluster of nodes instead.

Started as a Slayer, but respecced to Gladiator once I got gifted a Kondo's Pride. Currently Level 80 and mapping has been pretty easy. At T12 Maps atm.
- Slayer - run Hatred and Added Fire in the Cyclone linkage (Non Bleedsplosion variant, what I was playing before Kondo's Pride)
- Gladiator - swap Hatred for Haste and swap Added Fire for Brutality

============================================================

Premise of the build:
Spoiler
With Gladiator's node Gratuitous Violence and Blood in the Eyes, it causes a chain reaction of bleedsplosions when we Cyclone into a pack of Mobs. With Passive Tree nodes in addition to Ascendancy nodes, we achieve a 90% Chance To Bleed.

With the enemy basically guaranteed to be Bleeding upon the first hit, we get a big bonus to damage from Kondo's Pride, Bloodletting, Gratuitous Violence, Blood in the Eyes, and Razor's Edge. When an enemy dies, it explodes, causing a chain reaction of explosions because other enemies are also at low life.

Spirit Void fixes all of our Mana issues, to the point we can reserve 85% of our mana and still sustain it.

Skill Tree:
Spoiler
https://www.pathofexile.com/fullscreen-passive-skill-tree/AAAABAQCAQSzBS0FPAVmBosJlgthDjwOQxDwFCAUcRXsGJEaVRuqIOMhYDkOOlI8BTwtPQBAoEWpRrdHfkh4UEdXVFqfXhNfP2EhYVJlTWa2aGVo8mzYcql07XTxdqx4enrvfNmBOoGbggeDX4PMhNmE74VShmCHaoqzj2CTqJd5mSuiAKknqZStja9stz65HbyfvTa9gb54vqfAZsQVxPbFU8auypDNX89-02_Yvdlh2Xzawdwy4J_kUeoY6wnvDu9O73zwH_Ja8933Mvjr_go=
- Keep in mind that certain notables have been buffed in the 3.0 Beta Tree!

- Next would be to get Blade of Cunning, finish Scion Life Wheel, finish Marauder start area, and whatever else tickles your fancy

Ascendancy Tree:
Spoiler
First = Gratuitous Violence
Second = Blood in the Eyes
Third = Outmatch and Outlast
Fourth = Painforged

Gem Links:
Spoiler
Cyclone + MPD + Fortify + Brutality + Faster Attacks + Inc AoE

Vaal Cyclone + LGoH + Less Duration + Conc Effect

Blasphemy + Enfeeble OR Vulnerability

CWDT (Lv 8) + IC (Lv 10)

Vengeance | Stone Golem | Blood Rage | Haste | Leap Slam

Gear:
Spoiler

Jewels:
Spoiler
Mainly just Life + Sword/Physical Damage

Bandits:
Spoiler
Oak

Leveling:
Spoiler
I leveled with Sunder + Generic Two Hander nodes until I found what weapon type I wanted to specialize into (Swords, for Kondo's Pride)
Dernière édition par Ryant12, le 16 juin 2017 17:03:20
Dernier bump le 2 août 2017 20:18:30
Nothing that helps new players here if he still doing t12s, much better for new players to pick up an op build that will carry them instead of a build that struggles.
Dernière édition par Jesse_GGG, le 17 juin 2017 17:52:50
[Removed by Support]

Nothing that helps new players here if he still doing t12s, much better for new players to pick up an op build that will carry them instead of a build that struggles.[/quote]

Jesus. T12s is pretty good for Beta with almost no trading.

[Removed by Support]

To OP.

Nice build guide. This is helpful to me because I didn't get to test any bleed builds in Beta.
Dernière édition par Jesse_GGG, le 17 juin 2017 17:57:11
gj man... thanks for your guide.. and dont pay attention to those salty "pros"
[Removed by Support]

Congrats bud, playing in beta even with consolidated builds (doing ED atm) ain't that easy.
Don't listen to haters.

BTW, i reported the player above for hate speech.
Dernière édition par Jesse_GGG, le 17 juin 2017 17:54:15
Thanks for the guide and don't pay attention the trolls. I am trying the build out know except going dual-wielding so I can maximize the ascendancy skill tree.
"
Azull a écrit :
Thanks for the guide and don't pay attention the trolls. I am trying the build out know except going dual-wielding so I can maximize the ascendancy skill tree.

You're very welcome. And yeah, I don't pay attention to them, I just thank them for the free bump lol =P.
Hi, I have been runing Kondos pride since 2.4 when kondos first came out.

Have u considered using these?
http://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Empire%27s_Grasp

I usually run a 4 must have build,
Kondo`s pride
Alpha`s howl = Inmunity to freeze
Empire`s grasp = Knockback is reversed
Daresso`s salute = +1 range

Hey there buddy! I want to thank you for your awesome build idea. Is there any chance you can post a video of some mapping to see the build in action?
Playin it in beta, loving it so far, lvl 46. I didnt go Slayer first, but Gladiator with Gratutious Violence first and Rigwald's Charge and Belly while waiting for Kondo lvl.

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires