[3.0?] 6K+ Life Elewander Clear all content !! [TH/EN]

"
ryukenden a écrit :
"
vAnIzeAz a écrit :

I recommend Herald of Thunder for more damage.

Priority of rings.
1.30%+ increased elemental damage with weapons
2.70+ life
3.resist
4.adds # to # lightning damage to attacks (can crafted from Master[Elreon])

Priority of amulet.
1.adds # to # lightning damage to attacks (tier 1)
2.75+ life
3.30%+ to global critical strike multiplier
4.resist

You should pin that. Those are some useful information.

BTW,
what do you think of new shields in beta? They have attack speed, elemental damage, lightning damage.... goodies.

Thanks , already pin that.

I think Lycosidae is the best shield for us. (now)
Because only one thing = Hits can't be evaded.
If we don't have that , we need a lot of accuracy. (Get from rings and helmet)
Anyway if new league started i'll test any new shields then looking for which are the best.
Dernière édition par vAnIzeAz, le 18 juil. 2017 04:07:24
hi. iam drop it at 77lvl (in beta), because barrage damage so low. every boss fight looks like shaper fight. start your build in race (2.6) and dont feel problem with boss fight(all bosses die aroud few second). What do you think you can do in the beta so as not to experience problems? Did you test it in beta?
Dernière édition par edm161, le 19 juil. 2017 04:04:50
"
edm161 a écrit :
hi. iam drop it at 77lvl (in beta), because barrage damage so low. every boss fight looks like shaper fight. start your build in race (2.6) and dont feel problem with boss fight(all bosses die aroud few second). What do you think you can do in the beta so as not to experience problems? Did you test it in beta?

This is not a good build for league starter , if you need to start with this build you must have main items such as good wand , vessel of vinktar , dying sun.

The main problem is flasks (vinktar , dying sun) , you must have both of them for getting main damage.

If you don't have vinktar and dying sun = you lose your damage.
"
vAnIzeAz a écrit :

This is not a good build for league starter , if you need to start with this build you must have main items such as good wand , vessel of vinktar , dying sun.

That's the real truth!
I can not kill the bosses on the maps of shooting gallery 4. No one! Author - it was necessary to write about this at the beginning of the guide! Lich - does not work with 10k damage in the heidaut.
My lvl 65. I kill white and blue trash, but already with yellow bosses there are huge problems! Bosses on the cards can not be killed at all!
Testing in beta is meaningless! I wasted my time in vain.
I can not buy these 2 flask, because I can not rise above level 70!
Especially - the GGG announced that they will be nerfing the legendary flasks. Guess which ones first.
I'm sorry for the time spent on the alignment in beta ...
Forgive the author - I do not want to offend you. I had to guess myself that there are "pitfalls" ....
I have next question to you.

I am at level with 102 passive points. My problem is 5200 life and impossible guards fight. Only hydra is viable.
I think my eq is not bad (just need to update boots, and barrage helmet).
All my gems are 20-21 lvls.

What can be problem? I need more lvl for life/dmg?
Minotaur - 1 jump and im dead.
Phoenix - 1 charge and his hit and im dead.

Helph....

Farming with HH is very easy, doing t12-15 for 1-2mim each clear run. But guards... damn hard. Maybe i should change one ring and belt for boss for more dmg? Or +2 barrage should be main goal?
Dernière édition par SushiYoda, le 20 juil. 2017 10:00:43
"
ILYILY a écrit :
I have next question to you.

I am at level with 102 passive points. My problem is 5200 life and impossible guards fight. Only hydra is viable.
I think my eq is not bad (just need to update boots, and barrage helmet).
All my gems are 20-21 lvls.

What can be problem? I need more lvl for life/dmg?
Minotaur - 1 jump and im dead.
Phoenix - 1 charge and his hit and im dead.

Helph....

Farming with HH is very easy, doing t12-15 for 1-2mim each clear run. But guards... damn hard. Maybe i should change one ring and belt for boss for more dmg? Or +2 barrage should be main goal?

Your equipment is really good but you need more life up to 5.8k or 6k+ for tank on boss fight.

Now, your life is lower than Minotaur & Phoenix damage , if your life more than 5.8k you won't die in 1 hit.

How to solved the problems ?
1. Enchanted Boots for a lot of damage on Boss fight.
2. Get more life/point by levelling.

Don't forget your lightning resist must be more than fire resist (without any flasks) because of Wise Oak.

+2 Barrage helmet should be the last thing that we need.
hi . i have some question. wouid Which is preferable some 6link armor(i have only 5l belly) or vessel for start?
Dernière édition par edm161, le 20 juil. 2017 15:33:51
"
edm161 a écrit :
hi . i have some question. wouid Which is preferable some 6link armor(i have only 5l belly) or vessel for start?

In my opinion vessel for ll and dmg.

"
vAnIzeAz a écrit :

Your equipment is really good but you need more life up to 5.8k or 6k+ for tank on boss fight.

Now, your life is lower than Minotaur & Phoenix damage , if your life more than 5.8k you won't die in 1 hit.

How to solved the problems ?
1. Enchanted Boots for a lot of damage on Boss fight.
2. Get more life/point by levelling.

Don't forget your lightning resist must be more than fire resist (without any flasks) because of Wise Oak.

+2 Barrage helmet should be the last thing that we need.

Ok. Thanks for advice. Will try to lvl up more and than test guardians.
Its also hard to buy those boots with lightimg dmg cause most people are offline xd

My res are not bad in ho.
Fire 75
Cold/light more than 160. Barrage helmet is insane expensive, to get it i must sell my HH but i dont want to.

What gems are good to have 21/20?
Dernière édition par SushiYoda, le 20 juil. 2017 16:05:34
Works well for me in ssf aside from only barely getting 5k health. The damage is really solid though even with my ok gear

how can i fit more life in? I have all the life nodes he gets on the tree. I considered using a kaoms heart just for mapping but you need so high strength for that
I also took iron reflexes? Since you can't evade with kaoms roots why not just spend 1 more point for like 2k armor?

SSF BTW XDDDD
Dernière édition par Brinstar4, le 21 juil. 2017 23:37:10
"
edm161 a écrit :

Recommend Vessel of vinktar & 5L Belly then get Dying sun and last 6L .

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires