[3.0?] 6K+ Life Elewander Clear all content !! [TH/EN]

tbh Wanders are not for beginners.

Barrage single target, KB AOE.
"
NomadFX a écrit :
thx for the Reply.

But master surgeon would help any flask, not only life flask, right?
i might try it out for harder bosses. still need a few pieces to ramp up my dps.

Master Surgeon would help any flask , but i recommend Veteran Bowyer because of resistance penetration.

Anyway, they both are good, choose whatever you'd like :D
"
Hi, I'm kinda new to poe and this build seems really fun to play. Why are people using Barrage AND Kinetic Blast? When is best to use them? Thanks

Barrage for Bosses ( Single target )
Kinetic Blast for Map running ( AOE )
"
NomadFX a écrit :

I have to agree with this, not to mention that once you get a wander up and running in decent - good gear it'll ruin any other build you will play. Mess around with a bunch of other builds and then when you get a really good grasp of the game, make a wander.

Why will it ruin any other spec you play? Because the clear speed is disgusting. Everything you play afterwards, be it an aoe farming spec or a bosses only dps spec will just feel meh compared haha.

Also for the people that just cannot stand using barrage, I have seen some wanders switch barrage for blast rain instead. Personally i'm in a love/hate relationship with barrage. Sometimes I swear i'm right on the target and it just shoots wherever it wants which in turn kills me in high end maps due to NEEDING that leech right away. Otherwise I still enjoy it over blast rain. Blast will give you the benefit of burning down really tough elite packs though. I'm not 100% sure on how the links will change though.
Dernière édition par coaa, le 11 juil. 2017 10:48:11
"
coaa a écrit :
"
NomadFX a écrit :

I have to agree with this, not to mention that once you get a wander up and running in decent - good gear it'll ruin any other build you will play. Mess around with a bunch of other builds and then when you get a really good grasp of the game, make a wander.

Why will it ruin any other spec you play? Because the clear speed is disgusting. Everything you play afterwards, be it an aoe farming spec or a bosses only dps spec will just feel meh compared haha.

Also for the people that just cannot stand using barrage, I have seen some wanders switch barrage for blast rain instead. Personally i'm in a love/hate relationship with barrage. Sometimes I swear i'm right on the target and it just shoots wherever it wants which in turn kills me in high end maps due to NEEDING that leech right away. Otherwise I still enjoy it over blast rain. Blast will give you the benefit of burning down really tough elite packs though. I'm not 100% sure on how the links will change though.
To be fair I'm just trying a lot of different build before 3.0. My main goal is to find the playstyle I like before the patch comes out. I made like 4 different characters since last week up to Merciless Dried Lake (Yes kill me lol) Thanks for the replies tho!
Dernière édition par Yusheex, le 11 juil. 2017 12:49:51
as much as i like this build , it is pure a glasscannon without any defensive layer, apart from leeching life. any suggestions to fix that without sacrificing too much damage?

how about the perfect form chest? thoughts?
Any alternative for boots? with 4 sox ?
life/tripleres/movement? or maybe other unique?

Alternative helmet without +2barrage? just life/tripleres too?

Dernière édition par SushiYoda, le 12 juil. 2017 15:29:44
"
ILYILY a écrit :
Any alternative for boots? with 4 sox ?
life/tripleres/movement? or maybe other unique?

Alternative helmet without +2barrage? just life/tripleres too?

Boots can be rare boots with life / movement / some res ,
but i recommend Kaom's Roots because of Stun Immunity & a lot of life.

Helmet can be rare helmet with life / 2,3 res or Rat's nest.
Don't worry about +2barrage helmet , damage still insane without +2barrage enchanted.
Goddamn this build is fun! I'm now 63 with only using KB and I really like it! I've found out that you can cheese your poor single target damage on bosses by having standing them next something with collision. If the current map layout allows you to do that they just die in 2 seconds.
what is the recommended link order for gems?

Also why not run curse on hit + herald + assasin mark?

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires