Slayer Terminus Est Flicker - Good leaguestarter? - All content down

"
blizzzrdda a écrit :
I want to run FS in 3.0 as starter bd.
here is my solution:
1) I use Kaom's roots, so I take off Brutal Fervour. Instead i use VP.
2) I use brutality supp and duo curses, since i have Headsman, and they give me large dmg scales.
3) I dont take any frenzy nodes...
4) Overwhelm -> is the essence of my tree. it allow me to use "melee phy dmg on full life" and not to get one shot by giant skeleton

here is my tree:
https://poeplanner.com/AAgAAQ0ACBQAAIO5HRXsmSu9gcqQhNlHfr02ZU2plHh6qSeE74dq2sF07QUteu9AoCFgdPGPYG8nmmpeEyFV3D0HdcCmAdx346lueWjBBF8_FCDvDlBH5FGXeQmWOQ7rCYVS2WGtjc9-dqzqGPcykn09PuXPmG_cI_jrFHHZfIIHG6rBB9d-YxcQ8PJagTrAGngNtfI1kti9_o9N46ZXMZ5vOxjbFHV311b6fyswfNRSdKAGohfcBiCNfSP2TZJRR-dUJP3_3o2_BbXo1iLqwzoqOCSLD6sWvyaVYeJVS4w2idNwUjfU7T-btYTFLPuKIicgRrfTb_PdaGUyAbIZz3qlNQxwO7b1YVHalSTv0UOjAAAAAAA=

wut u think

1 - no
2 - no
3 - no
4 - no

Sry for the extra negativity...
I feel like I must stress out why impact is MUCH better for flicker than headsman:
1. Mana cost - splash 160% multiplier sux.
2. Flicker strike does not care that much about the difference between impact and the melee splash gem - you are jumping in the middle of the pack and hitting alot - not standing at the edge of the pack and wondering if you hit 5 or 6 mobs.
Dernière édition par Mobsy, le 30 juil. 2017 09:52:58
have u test this build in ver 3.0 ?
"
SjmSon a écrit :
have u test this build in ver 3.0 ?

Did not test it, only loses a bit of DMG from flasks (Lion's roar nerf??? why the fck??? and now vinktar is kinda .... shit)and 60% crit (6.2% total) from the nerfed power charges.
None of the flicker guides on the front page have a section for what gear and jewels to use for leveling till you find the items to switch to flicker. Do you think you will add a leveling section to the guide?
"
yeamang a écrit :
None of the flicker guides on the front page have a section for what gear and jewels to use for leveling till you find the items to switch to flicker. Do you think you will add a leveling section to the guide?

The jewel slots are to be taken around level 80, you do not focus on them early on.
The leveling is rather easy:
Anything (skills like cleave or sunder, 2hander, 2x 1handers, whatever) goes until level 51 = buy a cheap Terminus Est.
I prefer to use cyclone from 28 till 51 - you will need a 4L and impact (so Normal lab) for flicker and Terminus Est.

You just pick up some crit nodes and life nodes from 1 of the 2 version of the trees, up to you.
After the power charge nerf, the ALTERNATIVE tree will be the recommended version.
At level 51 you should have something like this:

https://poeplanner.com/AAgAAKcACBQrAFCMNg-rFr9tbCaVYeJVS52qbIy-p2VNvTaNfSP2TZKjikd-vebuDu96pcs2PVWFhNkB3J-jp5-5HRm0LYMVIPajd-OpbonTcFLndOjWBbUwfFFH51TUUnSgBqIX3AYgPs-Nv3lowQRfPxQg7w5QR-RRl3kJljkO6wmFUtlhrY3Pfnas6hj3MpJ93COYb-XPyNylNQxwsoCGtIWnJ59R2pUkAAAAAAA=

Buy a diamond flask, get life nodes, enjoy.
Dernière édition par Mobsy, le 31 juil. 2017 07:24:05
Tell me they change bandit rewards what is best option now or just take 2 skill tree points ? also thanks for ALTERNATIVE tree i will use it in 3.0 :)
Alira is the best option by far. beats 2 points imo.
Hey Mobsy,
I know you are incognito but is there any way you could post the alternative tree? I have no idea where to see it now that the links are broken. I loved this build in Legacy league but alas my points were reset and I am kind of stuck.

Thank you
Here's my Pastebin from PoB

https://pastebin.com/XQvdZ5r3

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires