[3.8] Demi's FlyingPurplePeople Cyclone/Bladestorm/Earthquake/Ice Crash Slayer Guide

I'm still pretty early on and getting destroyed by stuns with my low life so I took the 'unwavering stance' passive. Wasn't far out of the way at all, just 2 str nodes and you're there.

Anyone know if 'Poison damage' on jewels would be OK instead of an attack speed/meleee damage/area damage roll on jewels?
Can't afford to get even 2 jewels with 2 meta dps and max life rolls atm
"
ChewablePeak a écrit :
I'm still pretty early on and getting destroyed by stuns with my low life so I took the 'unwavering stance' passive. Wasn't far out of the way at all, just 2 str nodes and you're there.

Anyone know if 'Poison damage' on jewels would be OK instead of an attack speed/meleee damage/area damage roll on jewels?

check path of building and see if the poison rolls are even relevant.

unwavering is a good node, nothing wrong with taking it until you get higher life (or just use cyclone)
🥚 IGN: demigodking | Creator of Demigod's Wager
🍋 twitch.tv/demi | youtube.com/demigodkinglol
🥔 Mirror Thread (400+ Services): pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1753977
🍋 #1 Items, IIQ MF Item Duplication Services, Carries and More!
🥚 TheSpiderQueenByDemi - Hall of Grandmasters
Thank you for this build. It's the first build I play to level 90 in this game. Really fun to play with. :) :) :)
Dernière édition par Beli1990, le 11 juin 2018 03:21:42
"
DeMiGodking102 a écrit :
"
ChewablePeak a écrit :

check path of building and see if the poison rolls are even relevant.

unwavering is a good node, nothing wrong with taking it until you get higher life (or just use cyclone)

I had assumed that poison damage was relevant. Not familiar with PoB and it does not look newbie friendly.
Can anyone let me know if poison damage on jewels is any good?
I can still use some upgrades, but can clear everything as is. Thanks for the fun build Demi.
I'm having trouble clearing incursion encounters in time, as well as being overwhelmed some time die.

I can face tank merc Argus, but if I get overwhelmed by mobs or stunned, I die near instantly. Not sure what to upgrade next, or if my tree needs to be adjusted?

"
aucran a écrit :
I'm having trouble clearing incursion encounters in time, as well as being overwhelmed some time die.

I can face tank merc Argus, but if I get overwhelmed by mobs or stunned, I die near instantly. Not sure what to upgrade next, or if my tree needs to be adjusted?

you can get Unwavering Stance against stuns.
It seems like my sheet DPS in game is roughly doubled when using Vaal Double Strike over lacerate. Just about to finish A10, been a slow start as I am super busy IRL, but is DS just that far superior to everything else this patch?

I prefer the clear speed of Lacerate but the dmg feels notably weaker than DS and the single target on VDS is just gross.
"
Aestartes a écrit :
It seems like my sheet DPS in game is roughly doubled when using Vaal Double Strike over lacerate. Just about to finish A10, been a slow start as I am super busy IRL, but is DS just that far superior to everything else this patch?

I prefer the clear speed of Lacerate but the dmg feels notably weaker than DS and the single target on VDS is just gross.

It's been talked about a little over past couple of pages. This build allows you to comfortably run two setups - lacerate for clear and vaal double strike for single target.
I fully understand I can run and swap out both I am more curious if VDS is just flat out better even if I personally prefer the aesthetic and range of Lacerate.

It just seems odd that the DPS difference between the two seems so large.

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires