[3.8] Demi's FlyingPurplePeople Cyclone/Bladestorm/Earthquake/Ice Crash Slayer Guide

I really want to try out an Oni-Goroshi build, however I only found two updated guides for 3.3 and both are using Molten Strike. I know it's probably one of the best skills for the sword, however I'd much rather go with something like Lacerate/Double Strike.

How much do you think I'd need to change your build to make it work properly?
(not going for Uber Elder/Shaper but red tier/Uber Atziri/Lab would be something I'd like to be able to pull off).

Alternatively, if you guys know any Oni-Goroshi builds that are not Molten Strike versions, I'd appreciate a link :)
habibi
Dernière édition par Escanor_D3s, le 6 juin 2018 17:16:25
"
Hanokano a écrit :
"
KingAlistair a écrit :
Hi Demi, quick question if you don't mind. Looking at your tooltip screenshots, I see a TON of chaos damage, but I cannot figure out where it comes from since Starforge is full physical. Mind explaining? Cheers

His elder amulet provides non-chaos damage as extra chaos damage.
On top of that, it's probably from Atziri's Promise + Sin's Rebirth flasks as he states it's fully buffed tooltip.

That makes sense! Thanks!
Been running this build for 3 leagues now. Love it all the time.
Current gear so far.

"

If you have been like me and putting off those 16% more attack speed gloves pick them up now! They make the build feel sooooo much smoother. First league that I picked them up and Ill never forget to get them in future leagues.
Since Lacerate provides bleed chance now, I tried out the nodes Bloodletting, Crimson Dance and Red storm. My dps against elites and bosses went up like crazy. I did have to sacrifice some hp nodes though
[img][/img]I'm playing "diablo-like" games about 20 years.. Most fucking great build I've ever played.. Actually I'm always playing with my own builds, but thats my first seasson in PoE and game much more deeper than I remember so I was need help and this build beyond helpful (learning curve, safe, funny, smooth etc)

I'm doing hardcore I mean gameplay time so I was little lucky and got some nice drops like my boots so I think I got decent gear for start. Doing maps very fast after got the SF and still playing 4 link Warchief and 5 link Lacerete. If you'd gimme some advice about my "gears path"it will be a great favor.

ps. hell yeah no fuckin' judge no fuckin' jury we'r fucking purple slayers!!!

Dunno how to extract images not usinf forums for years getting old -.-

One more thing still standing key "space" trick was also great like I've said key delivering build..
Dernière édition par PaganFerre, le 6 juin 2018 21:41:25
"
PaganFerre a écrit :
I'm playing "diablo-like" games about 20 years.. Most fucking great build I've ever played.. Actually I'm always playing with my own builds, but thats my first seasson in PoE and game much more deeper than I remember so I was need help and this build beyond helpful (learning curve, safe, funny, smooth etc)

I'm doing hardcore I mean gameplay time so I was little lucky and got some nice drops like my boots so I think I got decent gear for start. Doing maps very fast after got the SF and still playing 4 link Warchief and 5 link Lacerete. If you'd gimme some advice about my "gears path"it will be a great favor.

ps. hell yeah no fuckin' judge no fuckin' jury we'r fucking purple slayers!!!

I like this guy!

I also like this build. Thanks.
Build went crazy after getting starforge. Still having fun.
What's the point of voidheart? I just shifted around resists so I could put one on,but on paper/PoB it doesn't add much DPS. Mine is 40/40~ for reference. Thanks!

edit: also, sin's rebirth or starforge to upgrade first?
Dernière édition par Mooret, le 6 juin 2018 22:39:11
updated rare gear stat priorities section to help out a bit
🥚 IGN: demigodking | Creator of Demigod's Wager
🍋 twitch.tv/demi | youtube.com/demigodkinglol
🥔 Mirror Thread (400+ Services): pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1753977
🍋 #1 Items, IIQ MF Item Duplication Services, Carries and More!
🥚 TheSpiderQueenByDemi - Hall of Grandmasters

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires