[3.8] Demi's FlyingPurplePeople Cyclone/Bladestorm/Earthquake/Ice Crash Slayer Guide

"
devastatorz123 a écrit :
Any idea on how i can improve my dps? IGN: LacerateBaby

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/devastatorz123/characters

This profile tab has been set to private or you the lack the permissions to view it.

yea uh, stop that. gear like me. thanks.
🥚 IGN: demigodking | Creator of Demigod's Wager
🍋 twitch.tv/demi | youtube.com/demigodkinglol
🥔 Mirror Thread (400+ Services): pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1753977
🍋 #1 Items, IIQ MF Item Duplication Services, Carries and More!
🥚 TheSpiderQueenByDemi - Hall of Grandmasters
Hi, wanna try this in beta after wipe. Do you think any of the new gems are any use in this setup? I mean if for example Brutality can replace some gem in your setup. Thanks.

E: I know you mentioned it in video, that Brutality gem would not be good, but it says "supported skills deal no elemental damage", but Lacerate's chaos is not elemental I guess, so we wouldnt lose it?
Dernière édition par lakyljuk, le 2 juil. 2017 18:25:25
Picked this up last night for 6 ex in legacy. I'm pretty new - is there set tier's for uniques when divining an item or does it divine the full range of numbers if i was to try to get 500% on this thing. I'm pretty sure 490% and 8% attack speed should be fine

Also, I tried searching for some of those 7% max life + 3 dmg/attack speed jewels last night in legacy. They pretty much don't exist or they cost way too much. I guess ill just have to mix and match whats reasonably priced. Itll hurt my top end DPS but seems like you did shaper super easy. Even if i hit 150k dps i should be alright
added all t15 map boss fights, atziri/izaro/atzubi/uulnetol, guardians + shaper videos.
Hi Demi, another very interesting build ! How would this one work in 3.0? Would you play it? :)

Could we please have Path of Building link?

Tnx for your time, response and keep going !
Dernière édition par Khalline, le 3 juil. 2017 10:42:50
"
Khalline a écrit :
Hi Demi, another very interesting build ! How would this one work in 3.0? Would you play it? :)

Could we please have Path of Building link?

Tnx for your time, response and keep going !

well considering the title says 3.0, its good. maim or chance to bleed would do well in our 6th link.

pob link, just import my character and have fun.
Thanx a lot for your answer. I'd try it in Beta, what about 3.0 bandits?
Hey Demi thanks for the great Guide.
Can you maybe show a screenshot of your configuration tab in Path of Building because i just cannot get to your shown dps even if i import your character :) GL and stay sane
If you plug in brutality or maim as a 6th link (in POB), dps goes up significantly, brutality is better there then maim, but both should outperform any other 6th or ever 5th link.
"
nappien a écrit :
If you plug in brutality or maim as a 6th link (in POB), dps goes up significantly, brutality is better there then maim, but both should outperform any other 6th or ever 5th link.

Wrong, Brutality won't let you poison but not only that, it won't let you work with taste of hate,sin's, atziri's promise extra ele/chaos dmg, if you take into accout the flasks brutality will just lower your dmg overall..by A LOT, it is better if you havent gotten the flasks yet though

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires