[3.8] Demi's FlyingPurplePeople Cyclone/Bladestorm/Earthquake/Ice Crash Slayer Guide

Dernière édition par longmap, le 8 août 2021 01:55:24
Does it works with ground slam? Changes needed?
Hello,

My character is quite stuffed, my DPS in mono is impressive, but I lack a little damage for the multi(map T14 T15 T15 T16...)

I used a little on everything in my build. Physical with extra damage element (using 2 flask, cold and chaos) and herald of fire. I also did pure physical damage, with brutality and herald of purity + pride + vulnerability in aura.

I know I have to change my weapon, for more DPS, but I don't know how to do it. With +2 level on supports gems, a better flat physical damage on the weapon and "maybe" a 7-8 links. But I don't have 150 exa to buy this...
I will also change my chest to move the mana reduction on the rings, in order to maximize the DPS on the totem setup.

As for life, I'm currently at 6K at level 93 (down for 6.3K) for more DPS.

Do you have any advice to give me to improve/optimize my build?

Spoiler

"
toasterdu77 a écrit :
Hello,

My character is quite stuffed, my DPS in mono is impressive, but I lack a little damage for the multi(map T14 T15 T15 T16...)

I used a little on everything in my build. Physical with extra damage element (using 2 flask, cold and chaos) and herald of fire. I also did pure physical damage, with brutality and herald of purity + pride + vulnerability in aura.

I know I have to change my weapon, for more DPS, but I don't know how to do it. With +2 level on supports gems, a better flat physical damage on the weapon and "maybe" a 7-8 links. But I don't have 150 exa to buy this...
I will also change my chest to move the mana reduction on the rings, in order to maximize the DPS on the totem setup.

Spoiler

hard to answer you, you say you're using pure phys but also extra elemental. you have the impale tree but not the impale gem links. you dont seem to have any extra ele damage.

basically you half assed 3 versions instead of whole assing one version. revisit your tree/links and stick to one version and that should fix it
🥚 IGN: demigodking | Creator of Demigod's Wager
🍋 twitch.tv/demi | youtube.com/demigodkinglol
🥔 Mirror Thread (400+ Services): pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1753977
🍋 #1 Items, IIQ MF Item Duplication Services, Carries and More!
🥚 TheSpiderQueenByDemi - Hall of Grandmasters
"
DeMiGodking102 a écrit :
"
toasterdu77 a écrit :
Hello,

Spoiler

hard to answer you, you say you're using pure phys but also extra elemental. you have the impale tree but not the impale gem links. you dont seem to have any extra ele damage.

basically you half assed 3 versions instead of whole assing one version. revisit your tree/links and stick to one version and that should fix it

Thanks for the answer. Yes, I did a lot of change recently. And I'm a bit lost and confuse about what I am doing haha.

I'll try to fix everything this evening.

For the extra elemental, it was my previous flasks/heralds... But I didn't like it.
Dernière édition par longmap, le 8 août 2021 01:55:35
I just change lacerate for Impale Cyclone and its super fun and easy. Its way better than lacerate even if I dont have max gems yet. Trust me, use impale cyclone and u wnat regret ;)

Thx Demi for a great build !!

Why 2H for Earthquake and not 2x1H with great DPS?
Mathils actual cat
Hey demi, was just wondering what your thoughts were on dual-wielding vs 2H for cyclone/bladestorm. Thanks!
between just a warning, this build is awfull for the lab.no regen, vaal pact, no healt flask (even if you grab some and the worm one).first build i have that much difficulty with the lab (uber mostly). to rely 100% on leech outside of the lab is awsome but those build are SO FRUSTATING in the lab.

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires