[3.8] Demi's FlyingPurplePeople Cyclone/Bladestorm/Earthquake/Ice Crash Slayer Guide

Thanks for answering

I did all that about the blood rage thing was goin to edit my post my bad :s.

I'm at 40K dps but 6 linking my sword and chest that's very pricey :\ would it up my damage that much?

Edit: for anyone reading my first post i have updated it after Zenkatsu intervention.

Dernière édition par Dynastiew, le 29 déc. 2018 19:41:53
@Dynastiew:
You should get also a lions roar (and sins rebirth and taste of hate when you can afford it), they are a huge dps boost (20% more with lions roar only for example). Then you do not have any jewels that give you attack speed or dmg in combination with life. Replacing Maim with Dmg on Full life will also give you a 10-15% dmg boost.

Linking is costly, however with 40k dps (60k with jewels and flasks) you should be easily able to do up to tier 8-10 maps and farm currency. You can also get a cheap 6-linked chest to upgrade your dmg if you can afford losing a bit of life.
6-l with 100+ life with 4R2G goes for 20-40C.
6-l with 80+ life with 4R2G goes for 15-30C.

So my recommended gearing route: Dmg on Full life instead of maim on 5l- Lions Roar with max. more phys damage-jewels-6Socket and 5link the starforge for Ancestral Warchief- New Body armour with 6l in right colors and life - Taste of Hate+Sins Rebirth - Endgame gear (6l starforge, good chestplate, enchanted helmet etc.)

Edit: Lvl up your gems (and quality recipe them afterwards) and just play a lot of white maps. You dont need to finish Shaper with an iLvl 80 character. take your time and progress will come automatically. Farming low tier maps fast is far more effective than taking 20 mins to finish a tier 14 map if your gear isnt ready yet.
Dernière édition par Karlchenkeule, le 29 déc. 2018 21:09:10
Woah, Thanks for the detailed upgrade path!

so just discard belly of the beast for a rare armor 6L and take back belly of the beast when i can 6l it ok.
Hey guys !

Spoiler

I greatly improved my stuff, but now i'm hitting a spot where i can't progress anymore without highly expensive gears I guess, so I need some advice on what I should focus first ? (Already spent 3 ex to 6l my starforge but unlucky one, so i'm still working on it).
I don't understand how to reach dat sweet 1M dps :/ ?

Thanks a lot for this build and the future advices !
Hi, I am kind of new to POE and was following this guide for my duelist. Was wondering if it is viable to use Purity+Hatred with this build. On low maps it seems to work quite nicely, but some syndicate spawns are hard to deal with...

On this note: any experience without blood magic? I saw the "experimental" build, was wondering how it worked out so far.

"
TheEconomistPOE a écrit :
Hi, I am kind of new to POE and was following this guide for my duelist. Was wondering if it is viable to use Purity+Hatred with this build. On low maps it seems to work quite nicely, but some syndicate spawns are hard to deal with...

On this note: any experience without blood magic? I saw the "experimental" build, was wondering how it worked out so far.

i killed all guardians, shaper, elder guardians, and uber elder deathless with it first try. seems fine.
🥚 IGN: demigodking | Creator of Demigod's Wager
🍋 twitch.tv/demi | youtube.com/demigodkinglol
🥔 Mirror Thread (400+ Services): pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1753977
🍋 #1 Items, IIQ MF Item Duplication Services, Carries and More!
🥚 TheSpiderQueenByDemi - Hall of Grandmasters
Hi. Should i start this build if i got such thing? And what do i need to craft on it? It's avg dps 793 (as for 5 hits), and i dont even know how much it costs. Just used 1 alteration + 1 regal to get it, lol

Dernière édition par Xetra_, le 1 janv. 2019 07:40:21
I have these in betrayal league, I'm lvl 80 with 4.6k health. I have like 22k dps, max res. How and what is the best way to increase my dps?
Get Devotos Helmet, replace carnage heart and death rush with the recommended rares in the build guide (life, phys damage to attacks, resistances, intelligence if needed). Leech comes enough from the tree, as well as onslaught.
Get the right order of support gems and a 6l body armour with the right colours.
Since your character section is hidden, no one can see if you use the correct flasks and if your tree is correct. So maybe read the Flasks section and buy a lions roar or so.
Would tombfist be a good idea if you have enough life from other gear?

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires