[3.8] Demi's FlyingPurplePeople Cyclone/Bladestorm/Earthquake/Ice Crash Slayer Guide

"
Ariakas37 a écrit :
I'm using this build for Betrayal and loving it so far. Currently using EQ but may switch to Lacerate after I build up enough currency to do so.

Quick question, with the "new" build that doesn't use blood magic and instead reserves most of your mana for extra dps... do we bother with any mana regen effects? Mana leech? Mana per kill? Do we need any at all, and if so, which is best and what is the easiest item/way to obtain it? I watched your recent crafting video with a shaper kill at the end, and you didn't seem to have mana issues, but I looked through your pastebin link and I didn't see any mana effects. Maybe I missed it. Thanks in advance.

you missed it, i have .4% mana/life leech node in the duelist leech cluster.
🥚 IGN: demigodking | Creator of Demigod's Wager
🍋 twitch.tv/demi | youtube.com/demigodkinglol
🥔 Mirror Thread (400+ Services): pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1753977
🍋 #1 Items, IIQ MF Item Duplication Services, Carries and More!
🥚 TheSpiderQueenByDemi - Hall of Grandmasters
Demi for Tectonic would you make any changes for links or are links the same across all skills? thanks in advance.
"
DeMiGodking102 a écrit :
"
Tempahdan1 a écrit :
Would anyone mind taking a look at my gear and helping me understand why i get absolutely wrecked in t14+..

I've put quite alot of hours into this char so far and followed the guide the best i can but it honestly just feels such a drain to put i believe 6ex into my character so far and not even be able to progress past t13

I could potentially get a 6L chest to replace the belly but i'm not sure how huge of an upgrade that is?

Thanks in advance

if you're dying to syndicate members, they patched that today.

as for your gear, your belt has 8 life, boots have 0, ring has 40, gloves have 60, and literally none of your jewels have % life.

you're also missing a taste of hate and all 3 enchants on helm/boots/gloves.

might want to upgrade to endgame gear before you to try endgame content. just a tip.

read the "rare gear stat priorities" section if you want to know what to shoot for.

Also seem to be dying to normal rare packs aswell as syndicate members

I could definitely get life % on jewels, i couldn't find any boots or belt with decent resists aswell as life and it was a choice of either getting res or having life, i have 6k health atm but surely the difference between an extra 500 life wouldn't stop me from getting 1shot?

I'll work on the enchants later today i haven't ran labs at all except for the first time for ascendancy aswell as picking up a taste of hate.

Just seems weird how much you have to spend to get to end game for a melee build compared to something like arc totems but guess thats just the way the game is atm.

Would it be better for me to stop using blood magic and start using the auras this league or do you still recommend the blood magic setup?
Dernière édition par Tempahdan1, le 19 déc. 2018 04:25:52
What gems would you use the 3.5 version with pain bain if you uset cyclone? And can you use Itziris disfavour insted of pain bain?
hey, realy nice to play... a little bit expensive and squishy in my opinion until you have the gear.
My Gear so far...

So if you are using Starforge, it says you deal no elemental damage. Is there a point to have Taste of Hate or an Aura like Hatred that is converting some of your physical damage to cold? Or does it just add it as damage but you don't get the chill effect?
wellll im playing the slayer inquisitor reave build, but that has no forum guide so im posting it here :)

You get stunned you die, mediocre damage and the leach doesn't do shit against all the burst this league, would not recommend.
Trying this build and having fun so far, allthough I want to push the damage more. Got a 6L Starforge but now, everyone's talking about Taste of Hate/Hatred to further boost DPS.
What would you guys suggest? Get rid of the Starforge, get Disfavour or rare PDPS weapon and start using ToH/Hatred or stay with Starforge, go for Bleed/Poison and take Blood Magic?

"
nooq a écrit :
Trying this build and having fun so far, allthough I want to push the damage more. Got a 6L Starforge but now, everyone's talking about Taste of Hate/Hatred to further boost DPS.
What would you guys suggest? Get rid of the Starforge, get Disfavour or rare PDPS weapon and start using ToH/Hatred or stay with Starforge, go for Bleed/Poison and take Blood Magic?

Taste of Hate is still very good even with starforge, nice spammable dmg reduction.

Devotos for nice attack speed would boost your damage, aswell as Sins Rebirth for more chaos damage.

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires