♦[2.6] Skip the Dip! LL Phys/Chaos Wanderfinder | 7.12M+ dmg vs Shaper | PoB code | 3.0 RIP ♦

Yea that poison makes clearing much faster now. I've noticed that an ideal wand should have atleast 35%+ critical strike chance to nudge it past that 85% threshold. Stacking spell damage and critical strike chance makes a huge difference for the tooltip numbers. So far so good. Will try Shaper out once my tooltip dps reaches around within 10k of your's :D

"
atrolotenri a écrit :
Yea that poison makes clearing much faster now. I've noticed that an ideal wand should have atleast 35%+ critical strike chance to nudge it past that 85% threshold. Stacking spell damage and critical strike chance makes a huge difference for the tooltip numbers. So far so good. Will try Shaper out once my tooltip dps reaches around within 10k of your's :D

Good luck! Don't let those balls (lol) touch you at all.

Here's my first shaper run before I had everything optimized:

https://youtu.be/nnWOduQ3LMg
🎆🎆 www.youtube.com/c/Ahfack
🎆🎆 NEW #1 LLRF Helm -> 30% MORE|25CON|25BURN|-12fire|352es
🎆🎆 #1 Phys/Impale Leg 70% Multi Amulet + #1 Phys Rings!
🎆🎆 ^^Free 7L Fortify Cyclone!
🎆🎆 https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/534134
Ok so I've been fudging with numbers for a day or two on Path of Building. No matter how much critical chance or physical DPS that I fudge on my current gear to match your's or the even factoring in that missing 6th socket jewel slot. I can't seem to nudge it past 20k in the Average Damage section of the Items tab.

I had disabled your withering totem and removing the Shav's +1 level to socketed gems. Dropped your wand pDPS and critical chance yet you still hover above 40k easily. On mine, I still get measley 15k-20k at most. Critical multiplier doesn't affect the outcome much either.

I must be overlooking something very critical for such a huge gap. I made sure critical chance would be around your current PoB which is showing 78.5% (lord knows I forgot what I had tinkered by now).

Still clueless like a newb T_T Thought it was very straightforward in your guide but something isn't adding up on my end.
Hahaha

Keep working at it man. You gotta invest heavily into damage every way you can.

My desktop took a shit btw so I can't look at a lot atm
so I switched over to this build w/o skyforths, and I'm just using generic PCOC on my kinetic blast link. Level 74.

I die at least two times on every map with 8k es. I skip most bosses, because they just shit on me. I roll blue maps.

I get that I'm nowhere near done, but this is really frustrating.

How the hell do I make this build tankier? Or when does it get tanky? I don't really want to spend the ex on a skyforths when the build seems so incapable of taking hits. Will becoming stun immune really just solve all my issues? Or is this just a glass cannon type of build?
IGN: Respectre

"
aj926 a écrit :
so I switched over to this build w/o skyforths, and I'm just using generic PCOC on my kinetic blast link. Level 74.

I die at least two times on every map with 8k es. I skip most bosses, because they just shit on me. I roll blue maps.

I get that I'm nowhere near done, but this is really frustrating.

How the hell do I make this build tankier? Or when does it get tanky? I don't really want to spend the ex on a skyforths when the build seems so incapable of taking hits. Will becoming stun immune really just solve all my issues? Or is this just a glass cannon type of build?

It's definitely not tanky. Basically the whole point is to have just enough es to survive most 1shots, and then go immediately back to full life because you should never stop attacking. You should be attacking and leeching constantly. And if you get stunned, you're fucked.

I leveled from 79 to 96 and rarely died, but I had all the gear. As stated in the guide, it's very gear dependant.
Dernière édition par Ahfack, le 11 mai 2017 20:37:13
Well, I had a good amount of fun trying it out. Not all is lost.

Using your idea of skipping the dipping, I was able to come up with this, which should be a TON of fun. Have all the gear already, including the +2 barrage devotos and proj drillneck. Thanks to your other post where you suggested the chayula jewel, I'll be using the green one to get 38% frenzy charge on kill chance which should sustain maps without blood frenzy or whatever. barrage will proc frenzy charges on unique mobs, which will be awesome.

Poeplanner

So thanks! It's a great guide, and i might pick it back up in standard. Probably just going to mirror a harbinger for that guy, though :D
IGN: Respectre

Dernière édition par aj926, le 12 mai 2017 13:53:01
"
aj926 a écrit :
Well, I had a good amount of fun trying it out. Not all is lost.

Using your idea of skipping the dipping, I was able to come up with this, which should be a TON of fun. Have all the gear already, including the +2 barrage devotos and proj drillneck. Thanks to your other post where you suggested the chayula jewel, I'll be using the green one to get 38% frenzy charge on kill chance which should sustain maps without blood frenzy or whatever. barrage will proc frenzy charges on unique mobs, which will be awesome.

Poeplanner

So thanks! It's a great guide, and i might pick it back up in standard. Probably just going to mirror a harbinger for that guy, though :D

Hell yeah man glad you got something out of it! That's what's great about this game, you can take something you learned from playing one build and apply it to a completely different build.

I'm eager to see the tree changes for 3.0

Good luck!
#PogChamp
> Alt Arts for Sale: /view-thread/3260276

Contact support@grindinggear.com to report issues relating to the game or forum. Thanks!
So what do you think now that the tree is out? I tried to level with this build in beta and it seemed rough - leveled w/LA barrage and bosses were a nightmare

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires