[2.6] The SoulTaxic- CI PoisonFinder TS/Barrage ,Shaper/ Guardians/ Uber / ALL mapmods

"
stauch3r a écrit :
way dont use
+1 on boots
empower+enlight+Disziplin+wrath?

its better boost for dps and ES or nothing?

+1 boots for survivability, light dmg enchant for bossing.
NOt sure I am missing something but the Auras Mana reservation for

Wrath - 50%
HOT - 25%
Disclipine - 35%

---------
Grand total of 110%

So how can u keep these active all at the same time as you haven't taken any mana reduced reserved nodes.

Thanks in advance..

PS

Nice Build.. I am investing time and ex in it.. but I must understand your aura setup..
hello so I am a noob to path of exile and have like no currency, playing pathfinder in hardcore legacy league and want to do this build, can someone check my character+tree and tell me if my plan is ok? :

the plan is to farm up some currency in easier maps and then buy ES gear, respec passive tree to CI, slap on the ES gear and lightning damage gems/jewels, needed flasks etc,

basically all I wanna do is have a CI voltaxic pathfinder that doesnt worry about reflect, that is my ONLY worry, I dont wanna 1 shot myself without having a chance to react basically :D

unless im wrong phys/ele reflect rare monsters can show up anywhere at any time in any map/campaign quest and f*ck you if you dont read their mods first? or is that wrong?

thanks!

"
secret_service86 a écrit :
hello so I am a noob to path of exile and have like no currency, playing pathfinder in hardcore legacy league and want to do this build, can someone check my character+tree and tell me if my plan is ok? :

the plan is to farm up some currency in easier maps and then buy ES gear, respec passive tree to CI, slap on the ES gear and lightning damage gems/jewels, needed flasks etc,

basically all I wanna do is have a CI voltaxic pathfinder that doesnt worry about reflect, that is my ONLY worry, I dont wanna 1 shot myself without having a chance to react basically :D

unless im wrong phys/ele reflect rare monsters can show up anywhere at any time in any map/campaign quest and f*ck you if you dont read their mods first? or is that wrong?

thanks!

i have no idea how to make a budget version of this char, but what ull need is voltaxic and chayula, other than that others are felxible, but bare in mind, it wont feel as good with such a low budget.
"
"

thanks!

i have no idea how to make a budget version of this char, but what ull need is voltaxic and chayula, other than that others are felxible, but bare in mind, it wont feel as good with such a low budget.

hey ^^ if you check my ranger character and tree now, what would you suggest doing next in terms of the biggest DPS increase in my case?

playing hardcore so I had to go for a lot of life nodes to start with, but maybe you can show what passives are best to go for and maybe what items to replace with dps items next? would help a lot :D

thnx anyway !
"
"
"

thanks!

hey ^^ if you check my ranger character and tree now, what would you suggest doing next in terms of the biggest DPS increase in my case?

playing hardcore so I had to go for a lot of life nodes to start with, but maybe you can show what passives are best to go for and maybe what items to replace with dps items next? would help a lot :D

thnx anyway !

read the guide, idk why ure wearing a rat's nest when this build is non crit.
"

Elemental and Physical reflect monsters can spawn anytime and anywhere - you are correct. However you don't have to read their mods, they have visible auras. See: https://www.pathofexile.com/monsterauras

That said, this build can run dual reflect red maps without caring whatsoever, and shred reflect mobs without even noticing (even with Vinktar's down which is a huge plus vs most other CI builds these days). We do practically no physical damage and very low elemental damage.
Dernière édition par CadmiumFlow, le 10 mai 2017 11:17:00
WTS, 19ex b/o
Since this build highly relies on poison and double dipping damage is it safe to say that with the upcoming changes(nerfs) to poison and double dipping that this build is going to also be nerfed? I was working on getting this build up and running for myself but now I'm questioning investing 50ex into it.

Just wanted to say as so many others allready did, that this build really rocks. Hopefully it wont be totally gutted in 3.0. Any obvious improvements I can make? No I can't afford a corrupted +1 arrow 6-link voltaxic. ;-)

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires