Making Trailers for Path of Exile

wow that's incredible
"Some things that slumber should never be awoken."

▒█▀▀█ █▀▀█ █▀▀ █▀▀ █▀▀   ▒█▀▄▀█
▒█▄▄█ █▄▄▀ █▀▀ ▀▀█ ▀▀█   ▒█▒█▒█
▒█░░░ ▀░▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀   ▒█░░▒█
This is really cool!
IGN: JerleNecroDD/JerleNecroRuthless
Harvest is the BEST league EVER. Deterministic crafting ftw.
How will POE2 and POE coexist?
"
Tarttycat a écrit :
Really nice works, appreciating the arts and animation

We haven't seen a clip that interacting with NPCs,is it hard or complicated to make a video containing something 'cant move' like NPC?l

Thanks! We'd like to film more NPCs talking or performing any other actions, but this requires extra animations made especially for the trailer. We usually don't have the time for that especially when when everyone is busy with an upcoming release. However we did do a little bit of this for the Xbox trailer, where you see Dominus talking and making gesticulations.

"
top2000 a écrit :
but, but that is flame dash..

True, my mistake. Fixed!

"
silumit a écrit :
Why don't you just script it?

Good idea. I haven't looked into that, but it could save a bit of the effort of entering commands, hitting record, etc.

"
Trayen a écrit :
Thanks for awesome trailers, GGG and Eben! Ascendancy and Atlas are my favorites.

Thanks =) although those particular trailers weren't my doing. I only started doing this late last year - my first major project was the Carnage Mystery Box. A number of people worked on trailers before I did, and most recently Bex had been making them. She taught me a lot of tricks!

"
Camera tools... the stuff I have been wanting for years. Any chance we will ever get some? I for one would love to do cinematic shots :(

Chris expressed interest in this in yesterday's developer's answers post, so maybe!

Contact us at support@grindinggear.com if you need any help!
very interesting.

Spoiler
thanks for giving me early beta access guys, u rule!

Spoiler
late april fools suckers!!
Very interesting ! I might be wrong but there is only 1 "lens" used in the core graphic it seems (I feel consistent thus flat.) It doesn't have to be dozens but several DOF/perspective, lighting and those mix before video editor might add more atmosphere (and stress for computing xD)
Stop Bombing Syria
/Flu_prevention_mode ON
Moment Joon 【Passport & Garcon】https://bit.ly/2wXiUSj
MonoNeon 【Put On Earth For You】https://bit.ly/3I22mru
Dernière édition par finisterre, le 3 avr. 2017 22:25:11
This is really cool to see! It's awesome you guys show us how you do this. Thank you!
Shot Shot Shot Shot Shot Shot Shot Shot Shot Shot Shot Shot Shot Shot Shot Shot
Final shot *shows cadiro* god I'm dying here xDDD I would love to see more of those drafts xD
I make dumb builds, therefore I am.
I just want to say: thank you, for actually showing development. Not something a lot of people do, for some odd reason. There wasn't anything crazy here, in fact, for one, I thought the "demo" video was really funny, does show how much trailers really need to get something complete, not to mention the whole game :)
I absolutely love these views into actual development. Sometimes I imagine professional game studios mucking and fooling around less than the for-fun-game-jamming I sometimes do but I am pleasantly disappointed every time!

A question for you:
Do you ever test builds with the developer version of the game?
Seems like the perfect place to test the memest meme interactions that will eventually become a Wormblaster or Bootleg Firecracker.

Good job on the trailers, they are always hype!
GGG listens to its fans!!! Thank you!
Dernière édition par Catchafire2000, le 3 avr. 2017 22:40:45

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires