[2.6] Norse's Pathfinder Nova EK Build

"
Seymowr a écrit :

I think mathil does not agree with You, u must be playing rlly bad If u cant do Uber atziri ir shaper lol

I can fully agree I am far away from Mathil skills but I also do not like the way he built his EK. I mean going lowlife and basing only on Coruscating Elixir is a cheap way of getting insane dmg but also straight way to lose exp by being one shotted.

There are two options to play EK, first is to go elemental scalling and be a very fast mapper or second variation is to scale chos/poison and be better agains bosses. I would try it once I get 6L shav's wrappings one day.
Dernière édition par HeyterVic, le 14 avr. 2017 15:11:42
I highly recommend cws+ek+life leech setup on the shield. I'm not using valirium, but counting on 70% chance to avoid iterruption while casting. It's a real life saver - stunning freezing and leeching a large chunk from everything inside its range.
Any chance at a life update for 3.0? Looking for a good EK Nova build, I know the threshold gem was nerfed from 10 to 5 extra proj, does that make the build unplayable? I've heard conflicting answers, some say yes others say no..
duplicate post
Dernière édition par Kiitsune_, le 6 août 2017 22:23:40

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires