3.X - Remaking the CI Brokenfinder Wander

"
Nephalim a écrit :
I do believe this is the second highest barrage dps wand build Ive seen so far (assuming you used foe bite) and has nearly 10,000 ES to boot.

Seriously impressive numbers.

DPS vs guardians: 1.82 million not factoring in point blank,shock,boot enchant
ES: 9555

Thanks! Js if you took my char from my profile for PoB, I had pvp stuff like BCR and what not on lol
Edit: just wondering, does PoB factor in ele pen? I just looked around and didnt see it anywhere
Dernière édition par BadBuild, le 28 mars 2017 09:05:26
"
BadBuild a écrit :
"
Nephalim a écrit :
I do believe this is the second highest barrage dps wand build Ive seen so far (assuming you used foe bite) and has nearly 10,000 ES to boot.

Thanks! Js if you took my char from my profile for PoB, I had pvp stuff like BCR and what not on lol
Edit: just wondering, does PoB factor in ele pen? I just looked around and didnt see it anywhere

I replaced it with slower projectiles and yes It does factor in pen in the stats sheet under the respective element column.
IGN: Arlianth
Check out my LA build: 1782214
"
Nephalim a écrit :
"
BadBuild a écrit :
"
Nephalim a écrit :

I replaced it with slower projectiles and yes It does factor in pen in the stats sheet under the respective element column.

Ah alright, and thanks was just wondering haha. I don't really use PoB
Im just searching for a Wanderer build myself, im kinda scared of low ES of the LL version so i decided that i will try to find an ES version.

Do you think that its possible to build Wanderer what gonna be Guardians and Shaper viable for around 55 EX? i have Pen Vinktar and Dying Sun already.
Skyforths gonna be around 35EX so gonna be left with around 20 EX to buy rest of the stuff. Do you think its possible in Legacy?
"
Im just searching for a Wanderer build myself, im kinda scared of low ES of the LL version so i decided that i will try to find an ES version.

Do you think that its possible to build Wanderer what gonna be Guardians and Shaper viable for around 55 EX? i have Pen Vinktar and Dying Sun already.
Skyforths gonna be around 35EX so gonna be left with around 20 EX to buy rest of the stuff. Do you think its possible in Legacy?

Yeah I don't see why not. Won't be as high of es as what I reach, unless you take more on tree, but you should be able to get it up and running no problem.
Just saying though, if its non leg Vinktar you need to get vp and for some of the harder bosses you might want to use overflowing chalice to help keep up the Vinktars
Is there a chance u could make a lvl 90-95 tree ? So far 94 was the highest i reach :P and i don't know what passives can ba taken later.

Would u rather go with Skyforths and try to get rest items for around 20EX or try sth different for power charges and buy Skyforths later when u can afford it?
"
Is there a chance u could make a lvl 90-95 tree ? So far 94 was the highest i reach :P and i don't know what passives can ba taken later.

Would u rather go with Skyforths and try to get rest items for around 20EX or try sth different for power charges and buy Skyforths later when u can afford it?

Uh well if you're going ES, I wouldn't recommend trying without Skyforth. You can try the life based variant if you want though which is a bit cheaper overall and can still do all content

As for a lower level tree, I would probably try this. Can make changes as you need and based on your gear like more es if you need or something
https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/micha2240/characters
feels like ES dropping too fast + mana is too low , any suggestions ?
also tooltip isnt high O.o..
Dernière édition par micha2240, le 31 mars 2017 11:29:17
"
micha2240 a écrit :
https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/micha2240/characters
feels like ES dropping too fast + mana is too low , any suggestions ?
also tooltip isnt high O.o..

Profile is hidden. But if you mean you're reserving too much, I have a L4 Enlighten. You can take some more aura nodes if need be
Nice to see a wander that doesn't have a measly 7K ES pool. I've always been interested in wanders and this looks perfect.

I already have Skyforths and Dying Sun (and like 1k fusing for a 6L). However, I only have 20ex left. Do you think it's enough to get to Shaper?

+2 Barrage COE is quite rare and a looooot more expensive than the enchant on a normal Hubris, and I feel like I'll lose a lot of single target without the enchant. Would it be better to get a +2 Barrage Hubris Circlet or get a COE without the enchant?

Wands are also quite expensive. Is crafting or buying one will be cheaper and is Phys or Lightning is cheaper?

Or ultimately do you think I should just save up another 10x or smthn. :P

Thanks for your time!
Dernière édition par Thunder71, le 1 avr. 2017 15:56:00

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires