Spin to Win - Uber Lab Farming Build for Hardcore Leagues

I am litterally just starting SSF and found this build. Can it be done without BoR? And what would my links be then?

Obviously, this probably means no uberlab which I'm cool with.
Dernière édition par TheMothLord, le 19 avr. 2017 16:29:00
"
qwaza a écrit :
I am litterally just starting SSF and found this build. Can it be done without BoR? And what would my links be then?

Obviously, this probably means no uberlab which I'm cool with.

just farm grand arena area for gladiator card, it's not too rare.
soultaker is a bit of a problem though.
No rest for the wicked
Dernière édition par mezmery, le 20 avr. 2017 04:06:23
Hey, my goal is to farm Uber Lab at least on day 2 and with that in mind I have leveled this build in 1 week Legacy SC and in Beta so I'll briefly share my experience with it. It feels better than AWC berserker.

I was lv81 with Uber Lab unlocked in roughly 20hrs /played. Failed full key attempt, went back to leveling, got to lv84 and picked up new gear.

BoR/WoE/Carnage Heart/Lion's Roar/Atziri's Promise

Spoiler

-5100 life
-all buffs except Onslaught - 150k on boss / 175k on trash
-38% block, 45% evasion (flask), 7 Endurance
-Blind, CoH+Enfeeble, Fortify (with Rampart nodes), CWDT+Vortex

-can do 5500 life/100k DPS but my version feels easier so far

I've adjusted the skill tree a bit too, and with all changes I've stated above it feels very safe now. Other than for my own incompetence or lack of attention, I don't die to Izaro even with Fonts/Conduits. I prefer more damage over more life and with 7 layers of defense it feels smooth for a week and a half now, I do 2 labs a day just to test it with every combo.

For 3.0, I have played around with new support gems in PoB.
tl;dr Maim instead of WED gem is great. Maim + Brutality are good if you replace Enfeeble with Vulnerability, which I don't recommend. Just stick Maim in.

Edit: wall of text+formatting
Dernière édition par outpixeled, le 15 juin 2017 19:31:25

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires