[R.I.P.] life Mjolner done right by Rico - Juggernaut version - R.I.P. thx to "balancing" policy

"
Shaghar a écrit :
whats worse Elemental Reflect or Physical Reflect ?

died twice to Elemental , guessing there is nothing we can do about that ?

Elemental reflect is the only mod you need to reroll on maps, rare monsters with elemental reflect can easily by killed.
I never lose.
Either I win
Or I learn
- Nelson Mandela
well , interesting i have been back for 2 weeks playing and loving this build after aprox year and half away from the game ,,

and then there is a big patch update ,,

im just getting my head around the massive changes in the game and learning how to play again ,

really hoping this build dont get nerfed or is still viable ,, dont really feel like playing anything else :(

"
Many spells that had cast times higher than 0.75 seconds have been lowered, and their damage adjusted to match. These skills were often too unwieldy to cast yourself, and their high effective hit damage made them very powerful with Traps, Mines and Triggering effects. Here are a few examples of cast times after these changes: Discharge (0.75 sec from 1 sec), Glacial Cascade (0.7 sec from 0.8 sec), Arc (0.7 sec from 0.8 sec) and Ice Nova (0.7 sec from 0.8 sec).

Some skills that had lower areas of effect than other skills without a good reason have either had their area increased, or now gain additional radius as their gems level. Combined with new options for increasing spell area of effect, this should help these skills be more enjoyable to use.

We've made a few other changes to various spells,These are buffs. Arc also has a lower chain distance now, so it won't bounce between distant packs of enemies.

Can someone decipher.

This means things are better, right?
"
Ashman23 a écrit :
"
Many spells that had cast times higher than 0.75 seconds have been lowered, and their damage adjusted to match. These skills were often too unwieldy to cast yourself, and their high effective hit damage made them very powerful with Traps, Mines and Triggering effects. Here are a few examples of cast times after these changes: Discharge (0.75 sec from 1 sec), Glacial Cascade (0.7 sec from 0.8 sec), Arc (0.7 sec from 0.8 sec) and Ice Nova (0.7 sec from 0.8 sec).

Some skills that had lower areas of effect than other skills without a good reason have either had their area increased, or now gain additional radius as their gems level. Combined with new options for increasing spell area of effect, this should help these skills be more enjoyable to use.

We've made a few other changes to various spells,These are buffs. Arc also has a lower chain distance now, so it won't bounce between distant packs of enemies.

Can someone decipher.

This means things are better, right?

This part;
"
Many spells that had cast times higher than 0.75 seconds have been lowered, and their damage adjusted to match.

Most likely means that the damage of Arc and Discharge is getting nerfed, could also be a buff to their damage but i highly doubt that.
"
Discharge
Mana Cost at gem level 1 is now 13 (was 24).
Mana Cost at gem level 20 is now 25 (was 47).
Now has a cast time of 0.75 seconds (from 1 second).
Now deals 5 to 93 Lightning damage per Power Charge removed at gem level 1 (from 4 to 77) and 34 to 651 Lighting damage per Power Charge removed at gem level 20 (from 31 to 589).
Now deals 35 to 52 Fire damage per Endurance Charge removed at gem level 1 (from 29 to 43) and 244 to 365 Fire damage per Endurance Charge removed at gem level 20 (from 221 to 331).
Now deals 29 to 43 Cold damage per Frenzy Charge removed at gem level 1 (from 24 to 36) and 199 to 299 Cold damage per Frenzy Charge removed at gem level 20 (from 180 to 271).

We good
Don't think arc is worth it anymore thought
"
Achnod a écrit :
Don't think arc is worth it anymore thought

Yes. Diacharge buff, Arc nerf, curses buff. Overall more boss DPS, less clear speed. However before we trash Arc we need to see some PoB numbers first.
Latest guides:
3.11 Loki's Rainbownuke:
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2904155
3.7 CI CoC Discharge: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2605608
3.7 Juggernaut life Mjolner: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1846362
Dernière édition par RicoKGB, le 6 mars 2019 02:59:22
and a workable tree :)

work ya magic mate lol :)
Would Shock Nova potentially replace Arc.

I'm just a build follower rather than knowing of things but someone mentioned it in a chat room on Twitch.
Will have to now drop Elemental Overload since we will probably be at 0% crit chance now.
I never lose.
Either I win
Or I learn
- Nelson Mandela

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires