[R.I.P.] life Mjolner done right by Rico - Juggernaut version - R.I.P. thx to "balancing" policy

Sadly I played this build last league... and no other build that I have played has been as smooth and nice as this one. Does anyone have any suggestions that maybe someone similar? I made a GC heiro as my first character and honestly totems are not for me.
"
thomashays167 a écrit :
Sadly I played this build last league... and no other build that I have played has been as smooth and nice as this one. Does anyone have any suggestions that maybe someone similar? I made a GC heiro as my first character and honestly totems are not for me.

Nope, same issue ive had the last 2 leagues. Thats why I ended up leveling the build on an scion and a witch, just for something a lil different to do.

I had tried the ranger forest fire build, a high MS Ngahamu's Flame cyclone build and it was pretty fun at 1st but then I got to the late game, red maps etc and it was trash, just get 1 hit on a regular basis like once every couple days, no thanks.

Every thread I read has in the title "shaper/elder/uber atziri viable" then as I scroll down in the 7th paragraph is always "it cant do shaper but ill try elder again in a few weeks and post a video, only lv 72 atm".

Its these BS theory crafted trash builds or spend 30 mirrors and make 1 of these absurd LowLife scorching ray builds or spend 50ex on shaper double phys conversion stat sticks. Sadly no good options atm.
Dernière édition par JCOH35, le 19 mars 2018 18:48:06
Been loving this build so far in the league, it is extremely tanky however I feel that my boss DPS is lacking a lot and i'm having trouble downing shaper. Here is my gear, what gives?

"
Vatican87 a écrit :
Been loving this build so far in the league, it is extremely tanky however I feel that my boss DPS is lacking a lot and i'm having trouble downing shaper. Here is my gear, what gives?

Theres nothing wrong with your gear, shapers just a bit of a slower fight on this build is all, its an easy fight for me personally, but it takes me a bit, usually like 3 bullet hells that i have to hang out with zana in. I can facetank his teleport slam easily and I jus step out of the beam, I move to the outside to place the floor holes, nothing special. Just a bit slow if your used to those 2mil shaper dps builds is all.

I cant see your jewels but what helps on that fight and most endgame bosses is a physical reduction watcher's eye, gives you alot of breathing room on skipping mechanics.

Dernière édition par JCOH35, le 19 mars 2018 22:02:42
Build is starting to work well now that the gems are coming up to level. I am still somewhat new however so whats the best way besides getting lucky on an exalt drop to earn the money for the volls and the boots?
Sell your chromatics, fuses, alts etc. Basically everything outside of alchemy orbs and chisels (b/c you will be using those) you pawn to flippers or other players.

Try not to look at the entire cost, just break it down card by card, on beastiry I had my Volls by day 4 or so, I just focused on 10 chaos at a time for each card.

Started leveling this build in hc last night. Leveling as Brutus Lead Sprinkler MS without any problem. LVL 56 atm. Got everything needed except Enlighten lvl3, but gonna buy that after i have done leveling til maps. Good work guys. Ill post some updates after i have reached yellow maps how is it going in HC. Should be fine :)

BTW that Witch RF build seems really cool, hopefully it will get better! :)
Dernière édition par Zizzuz, le 20 mars 2018 01:41:49
"
Zizzuz a écrit :
Started leveling this build in hc last night. Leveling as Brutus Lead Sprinkler MS without any problem. LVL 56 atm. Got everything needed except Enlighten lvl3, but gonna buy that after i have done leveling til maps. Good work guys. Ill post some updates after i have reached yellow maps how is it going in HC. Should be fine :)

BTW that Witch RF build seems really cool, hopefully it will get better! :)

Yes im still playing around with the Witch version both in PoB and in-game. Will try slightly adjusted version today in the evening. Its hard to balance between DPS/hp pool/life regen/Golems survivability but Im doing progress on all of those areas with slightly different gear and tree ideas.
Latest guides:
3.11 Loki's Rainbownuke:
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2904155
3.7 CI CoC Discharge: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2605608
3.7 Juggernaut life Mjolner: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1846362
Idk with this tree I was pretty comfortable, 219% life from the tree nodes alone, lv26 golems with a 1.5% per sec regen node for them so no sustain issues, decent dps and my regen was very close to my Juggernauts.

www.poeurl.com/bQf2

It was gear dependant though, that was with full dbl sp dmg, attack speed, resist jewels. Normally youd prolly end up with 200ish percent life and have to pickup the berserking nodes or a few near duelist start.
Dernière édition par JCOH35, le 20 mars 2018 03:32:35

Finally hit my glove corruption, these gloves come cheaper without reduced spell damage roll btw, just search reduced spell damage NOT.

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires