[R.I.P.] life Mjolner done right by Rico - Juggernaut version - R.I.P. thx to "balancing" policy

Considering how rare Discharge on Devotos is, and even then its 5-10+ ex since there's almost always 0-2 sellers on....

What do you guys think about Starkonjas? of course the global crit chance is bad for us, but besides that, seems kind of good.

Also should i run with a Scold's if I dont have a CDR belt yet and no discharge on my helm yet? struggling to find dex as is.
"
Jaynen00 a écrit :
I am having a real hard time leveling as witch now that I am level 55. The sunder build posted before she just dies real easy

Did you grab the attack damage leeched as life/mana to the right of golem's blood, either way you should not be dying to trash, ive literally leveled into the 70s before with like 2k life and random garbage i picked up while questing.

Doesnt really matter though even at a casual pace 61 is a few days at most, just do whatever you need to and then switch right away, you can play without volls and inyas, its not pretty but it works and ive farmed a volls like that on the last 2 leagues.
Dernière édition par JCOH35, le 18 mars 2018 19:51:31
"
Cryogeni a écrit :
Considering how rare Discharge on Devotos is, and even then its 5-10+ ex since there's almost always 0-2 sellers on....

What do you guys think about Starkonjas? of course the global crit chance is bad for us, but besides that, seems kind of good.

Also should i run with a Scold's if I dont have a CDR belt yet and no discharge on my helm yet? struggling to find dex as is.

If it was me ya, id either run a scolds or an alphas howl and slot my purities in that. When I did run scolds for a few weeks I used 1 of the 30 point DEX nodes in the tree.
"
JCOH35 a écrit :
"
Jaynen00 a écrit :
I am having a real hard time leveling as witch now that I am level 55. The sunder build posted before she just dies real easy

Did you grab the attack damage leeched as life/mana to the right of golem's blood, either way you should not be dying to trash, ive literally leveled into the 70s before with like 2k life and random garbage i picked up while questing.

Doesnt really matter though even at a casual pace 61 is a few days at most, just do whatever you need to and then switch right away, you can play without volls and inyas, its not pretty but it works and ive farmed a volls like that on the last 2 leagues.

Ok weird it didnt take my post, I respec to the final tree but the issue seems to be getting one shot quickly vs the leech
Dernière édition par Jaynen00, le 18 mars 2018 19:55:46
Ya np Jay, if your at 61 and especially if your on witch you can respec the second you hit 61 b/c your going to have roughly 30 extra INT from occultists dominion and the int node next to it so it shouldnt be too bad getting the mjolner on.

Just save up for Brittle Emperor Cards and take the 1st random corrupted Volls you can get. Once that is done farm your Inyas Ephinay.

Just farm lower tier map and nickel and dime fuses, chromes etc. whatever you need to, cards are prolly 15-20c a pop by now. I know they were 10 each for me the 1st few days of the league.
Hello

Is it possible to play without Inya's Epiphany and Voll's Devotion ? They are very expensive

Edit: I just saw your message!
Dernière édition par IamFrench, le 18 mars 2018 20:32:58
Ya also if someone was using the tree I had on pg141 I changed my witch towards the end in the low 90s, the final tree for me was;

www.poeurl.com/bQf2

But on witch I think its going to change from person to person based on attack speed nodes, mix and match with the 3 berserking nodes under constitution and the 5 attack speed nodes that connect to duelist, swap out whatever you need to hit the 4.5.

I gave up on my witch for the moment though, I couldnt stomach two grinds, my Jugg is realistically close to 100 so trying to finish that 1st.

When thats done going to finish my witch, in the mean time I slightly changed my jugg tree too b/c I got spoiled with that witch aoe, so I got blast radius plus amplify going on my Jugg now.
Dernière édition par JCOH35, le 18 mars 2018 20:41:03
Heres my Juggernaut atm, my jewels are in the skill tree;

www.poeurl.com/bQf6

Then gear wise;

At 4.52 cyclone APS but that jumps to 4.61 during Elemental Overload b/c of our ascendancy buff so I stay under my 4.7 ceiling at all times, remember to factor in that accuracy buff we get when we crit recently.
Dernière édition par JCOH35, le 18 mars 2018 21:16:15
What are the best boot and glove enchantments for repentance and inyas? I have the 2% regen on boots and was wondering if that is the best defensive enchant for the build
Dernière édition par lumpsumhero, le 18 mars 2018 21:20:10
"
lumpsumhero a écrit :
What are the best boot and glove enchantments for repentance and inyas? I have the 2% regen on boots and was wondering if that is the best defensive enchant for the build

The regen is the best overall, sure the 10% pen. is good in guardian fights but the majority of boss encounters have waves and waves of adds so you dont get to benefit from the enchant whereas you will always be "recently" hit (last 4sec).

Asfar as the gloves honestly the corruptions are probally better, elemental weakness on hit, +1 to socketed gems etc but I am done with that rng BS, I went through 40+ pairs of -1 to -3 repentance gloves during abyss league and never got a single halfway decent corruption.

It may be easier now with beastcrafting but im done with that league personally. Enchant wise I prefer commandment of blades b/c I dont have to worry about it messing up anything with random elemental damage.
Dernière édition par JCOH35, le 18 mars 2018 21:27:48

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires