[3.24]g00fy_goober's EleBuzzsaw Deadeye (Easily Clear All Content) *REVAMPED AGAIN*

I need some help optimizing my gear. Can I make any meaningful improvements to it with 2-3 ex? I'm pretty poor atm (I'm pretty poor perpetually, actually). I know I need a 6L Belly with a better life roll and probably a new Claw.
I know my gems are all mixed up btw. I couldn't get 3B 1G for my gloves and I'm waiting to get some more chromatics. Also I'm a noob, please be merciful.

Dernière édition par MrHarp, le 4 juil. 2018 12:24:52
Can someone smarter than me help me out? I've never done ST before. I'm wondering how this build compares to KissMeQuick's Elementalist in terms of survivability and smoothness. ( https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2163152/page/1 )

My main concern is gradual progression. I'm doing a Deadeye Ele Hit build right now and I'm so squishy and my next improvement is Xoph's Blood or Lioneye's Fall and until then I'm just getting one shot...
Hey Goofy - could you provide your thoughts on prioritization for grabbing 21/20 gems? Perhaps a top 5 for most valuable level 21 gems for this build.
"
Steiner_POE a écrit :
Hey Goofy - could you provide your thoughts on prioritization for grabbing 21/20 gems? Perhaps a top 5 for most valuable level 21 gems for this build.

Id do things like auras first. Herald of ice + wrath (though wrath does not need quality). Then would work on supports on main links, things like increased crit dmg, added lightning, edwa. Rest of the things like golems/ancestral protector etc would be last.

First time posting here, love the build so far on incursion. Would you recommend getting a new weapon with faster attack speed or another loreweave with increased dmg vaal implicit? Thanks and keep up the good work!
Hey I was wondering what your dmg /defense is with this setup as it differs a lot from the one in guide. Thx a lot. I went for better weapon and it was really nice .
Hi Goofy - great build, been meaning to do it for a few leagues and just got round to levelling it finally. Whats your thoughts on two socket tombfists? Considering dropping either CWDT or CWDT + Inc Dur for a one or two socket. Cheers
Crafting Consortium - The Igloo Mirror Shop
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3283615

Hi goofy,
i was wondering what should i improve next.(after maybe belt) I was thinking to grab a tris res stygian vise with str as i miss some for ancestral protector. (Reason why i added str on shoes instead of cold resist).
Another question is in defense screen you have 100% avoidance in ignite , shock freeze and co. I was wondering how.
Dernière édition par Schattenpanda, le 7 juil. 2018 03:38:52
hey,

great guide, really enjoy this season :D

just a minor note:

I have noticed that in your gear discussion you mentioned + 1 frenzy charges to be BiS on boots however they can only be obtained on GLOVES best to my knowledge ...

so how do they compare the projectile dmg and is their any vaal implicit i'd like on my boots

not sure if that was mentioned before

any input appreciated

best
hTm
"
htm88 a écrit :
hey,

great guide, really enjoy this season :D

just a minor note:

I have noticed that in your gear discussion you mentioned + 1 frenzy charges to be BiS on boots however they can only be obtained on GLOVES best to my knowledge ...

so how do they compare the projectile dmg and is their any vaal implicit i'd like on my boots

not sure if that was mentioned before

any input appreciated

best
hTm

It was only changed this league to be on gloves instead of boots, previously it was on boots instead.
Crafting Consortium - The Igloo Mirror Shop
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3283615

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires