[3.24]g00fy_goober's EleBuzzsaw Deadeye (Easily Clear All Content) *REVAMPED AGAIN*

Will this build work with Atziri's acuities?
In a house of mirrors, who perceives who to be real?
"
Insomniacsdream a écrit :

By getting rid of the Gripped Gloves base item you lose 14-18% Proj damage.
On top of that you lose potentially attack speed, ele damage and resistances from a good rare pair.
You keep life and gain crit chance and int. The instant leech on crit we also get from the Vaal Pact keystone but on non crits too.

I'm certainly no pro but from what I see you lose more than you gain with those gloves, the build would still work but not as effectively.
IGN: Galtina - Pure Summoner Witch
Dernière édition par Kisageru, le 22 mars 2017 10:09:31

On 5,3k health and 31.500 dmg in h/o with Wrath, HoT and Lightning golem on.

I feel like paper Oo

Should i swap some damage for health? What is a bare minimum hp endgame content?
I've been playing this build since the start of the league and it rocks! OP was not exaggerating the satisfaction of mass shattering. I'm currently sitting at ~5.4k life and 24k dps in hideout with HoI and wrath running. This is with level 16/17 gems that I recently reset with 20 quality. I'm feeling pretty good about my gear, but does anyone have any feedback? I'm barely capping resistances, so I plan to run purity of elements in place of wrath for elemental weakness maps. Also debating whether crafting crit chance on dagger instead of attack speed would be better.
Dernière édition par c2mind, le 22 mars 2017 10:42:24
"
ShadowSpadeSA a écrit :
Please please please update the tree for the legacy league, you said you made some changes and im not quite sure i follow and would like to follow the build guide by the book like skill point for skill point please

"
*NOTE* None of the changes listed here have been changed in the guide yet

You said once challenges are done and you are sitting at 38 :D

sorry to bother about this

Again I only have so much time in a day. My last day of work is next week Thursday, after that I will have a ton of time. As for now I can only do so much and playing is still the most important to me. I am neglecting guide as you can see I take time to post and answer questions EVERY single day.

However Updating and making videos and such takes time and currency. Need to be able to farm shaper + atziri sets, and have currency to fully upgrade gems gear etc etc.

Will try to at least update the tree this weekend.

"
Insomniacsdream a écrit :

For a long time I Used atziri's acuity, without instant leech it just failed miserably and I never wanted to take vaal pact because it caused no regen to apply and I could not use blood rage with it.

However once raider got significantly buffed and I switched from assassin to raider, everything worked out as I did not need blood rage. Also I wanted to find a way to play the build and not have to get a 15-20 ex item at the start of a league so I really wanted to find a way to around having to use them. I also enjoy using rare gripped gloves getting more life and resistances along with added attack speed/ele dmg and the added projectile damage as implicit.

That being said, accuitys would work and definitely take care of the intelligence issue, just not the best choice IMO.

"
Dunark a écrit :

I feel like paper Oo

Should i swap some damage for health? What is a bare minimum hp endgame content?

Can't answer that question for you as I have no idea why you feel like paper. I am sitting at 5.6k life and have no issues what so ever. You would have to go into more detail on why you feel like paper, are you dying a lot?

"
c2mind a écrit :
I've been playing this build since the start of the league and it rocks! OP was not exaggerating the satisfaction of mass shattering. I'm currently sitting at ~5.4k life and 24k dps in hideout with HoI and wrath running. This is with level 16/17 gems that I recently reset with 20 quality. I'm feeling pretty good about my gear, but does anyone have any feedback? I'm barely capping resistances, so I plan to run purity of elements in place of wrath for elemental weakness maps. Also debating whether crafting crit chance on dagger instead of attack speed would be better.

Resistances should not be a problem, between belly and the little bit of resistances from passive tree you have tons of slots to get them on gear. Boots, Belt, Gloves, rings, ammy is MORE than enough to cap your resistances.

As for crafting on dagger, I always try to find a dagger with attack speed on it and craft crit. I like to have a dagger with at least 1.7 aps as I do not go swords. Maybe one of the things I will test is the damage and which is better on around the same edps dagger T1 crit with crafted attack speed or T1 attack speed with crafted crit.
"
Dunark a écrit :

I feel like paper Oo

"
Can't answer that question for you as I have no idea why you feel like paper. I am sitting at 5.6k life and have no issues what so ever. You would have to go into more detail on why you feel like paper, are you dying a lot?

I'm dying a lot, yes. But not sure why. Im new to the game - so alot of mechanics im not used to yet. Im getting almost oneshot on explosions fx.

Maybe thats just it :) i will aim for a bit more health, and with a better dagger ill be able to keep my dps - even if i go down a bit on damage on other items.
"
Dunark a écrit :
"
Dunark a écrit :

I feel like paper Oo

"

I'm dying a lot, yes. But not sure why. Im new to the game - so alot of mechanics im not used to yet. Im getting almost oneshot on explosions fx.

Maybe thats just it :) i will aim for a bit more health, and with a better dagger ill be able to keep my dps - even if i go down a bit on damage on other items.

I mean min/maxing is always fun to me, its a gear based game, so improving and getting better items is always fun, especially when you spend some hard earned currency that you got grinding away.

As for explosions the only thing I can think of is the nemesis "volatile XXX" that your talking about and that would do it. Avoid the explosions as you do on every char. I always had issues with that when I first started POE until I got in the habit of staying away from nemsis rares and if I couldn't, always scrolling over them to see what they were.

Actually died like 3 times in a very short period yesterday myself and 2 of them were to volatiles. The third was to a quadruple essence pack that was super tanky and had corrupting blood. Used all my bleed flask, finally killed him had a million stacks of corrupting blood on me and just died lol.

Besides those few cases I have not died in a very long time.

Currently level 91 running triple aura. Had to drop phase acrobatics so I can get Vitality void. Will try to drop some of mana nodes when my Enlighten levels up to 3 or if I get a helm enchant for auras that decrease mana reservation. Currently at 5.4k life with 33k dps in hideout and up to 93k with everything up. Still havent tried tier 16 maps but 15 and below are easy. Will also try to get a better dagger since this one is like 220 edps.
so i've changed over to normal legacy league and bought this

Spoiler

what do you think?
IGN: The_Nutcase
Hi g00fy_goober~
First of all thank you so very much for sharing this build, I am really enjoying it especially after that helmet and chest. This is my 2nd character ever, but the fun didn't come to me till I start using your build. I have no problems with most maps, but now I'm getting wrecked by the guardian of chimera (3 times > <). I know that I still need to swap some items to get more hp (now only 4738), but would you mind take a look at my character to see if there's anything I should improve right away? Also, it'd be nice if you could briefly explain how to deal with the big bosses, either with or w/o point blank ( i just whirl the crap out of the screen when vs that guardian)...

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires