Les serveurs PC redémarrent dans :
Ils devraient revenir en ligne dans environ .
Les serveurs Xbox redémarrent dans :
Les serveurs Sony redémarrent dans :

[3.14] Flame Golem 101 - Complete Guide To Golemancy, ✔️All Bosses Down, ✔️Necro, ✔️Elementalist

Thank you for the fast reply :) ....one more question, why dont pick "Chaos Inoculation" and go full ES....bcs ur already there?

Or is Chaos Res not so important anymore....bcs I see u dont run Chaos Res on ur gear.
Dernière édition par CroDanZ, le 27 févr. 2018 19:09:53
nvm.
Dernière édition par belanna, le 27 févr. 2018 19:16:30
"
belanna a écrit :
what do u think about ascendant?

+1 curse, +1 golem, self-offerings, stun immune, ...

You cant choose multiple subclasses of the main class.

Elementalist+necro is not possible.
"
Tyranastrasz a écrit :
"
belanna a écrit :

just figuered that out myself, haha
For standard high level gear i dunno if better necro or occultist.
I don't wanna lose damage, but with 9000es and 2200 life i get oneshotted by minotaur ground attack.
"
Thank you for the fast reply :) ....one more question, why dont pick "Chaos Inoculation" and go full ES....bcs ur already there?

Or is Chaos Res not so important anymore....bcs I see u dont run Chaos Res on ur gear.

Hello :)

Chaos Inoculation is not that great anymore after they nerfed it to the ground. Chaos damage is not very dangerous in late game and the ability to boost EHP by adding HP to it just makes hybrid much stronger. I really with GGG would add some ES% nodes behind CI to make it useful again, but we'll see.

"

"
just figuered that out myself, haha

Hey :)

Yep, can't take more than one subclass from one main.

However Scion is looking again ok:ish. Some interesting combos :
- Necro + Gladiator = You get 110% of block chance applied to spells with Rathpith shield. Offering also affects you, so you can raise block easy to about 60/75.
- Necro + Champion = You can taunt enemies to attack yourself instead of minions and get free movement bonus for party. Taunting could be bonus with high block chance or pure suicide.
- Necro + Pathfinder = If you keep 2-3 Rumi's Conconcations the 3 charges in 3 seconds might keep them up all the time. Thats almost permament 20%/10% block chance as extra to shield and offering.
- Necro + Raider = if going with VIctarios Charity and Necromantic Aegis, you get almost permanent onslaught with minions generating charges for you. This makes Shield charge super fast movement option with already added 10% movement speed and 20% attack speed. Now add Brightbreak and fly through maps.
- Necro + Deadeye = Almost bleeding immunity and Storm Burst starts shooting additional projectiles.

"
For standard high level gear i dunno if better necro or occultist.
I don't wanna lose damage, but with 9000es and 2200 life i get oneshotted by minotaur ground attack.

Hi :)

Gz on very nice gear setup!

You wont actually be losing defense or damage with the new setup. Old setup was made for denial of attacks and kiting around bosses, but needed lots of knowledge about boss mechanics to do high tier bosses deathless as one hit could kill and it had almost no block / evade chance. New setup offers some benefits compared to the old one :
- More damage (Specters add 3-4x faster boss kill damage compared to just Golems, with or without charges)
- More block chance (Without Necromantic Aegis and after offering nerf we can still reach nice block chance)

Block
=> 17,5 % from 20/20 Offering
=> 25% from shield(Rathpith for example) = 42,5%
=> 20% from Rumi's Concoction = 62,5%

Spell Block
=> 17 % from 20/20 Offering
=> 37,5% from shield(Rathpith for example) 17% + (62,5*0,6=37,5) = 54,5%
=> 10% from Rumi's Concoction = 64,5%

I'm using perfect block Rathpith and Rumi's for example, but spell damage doesn't matter in Rathpith and we can buy very cheap rolls. Perfect Rumis's is not that expensive also.

As you are playing in standard, you have option to buy legacy Rumi's Concoction. This will easily raise your block in 75/75% as before nerf.

So you are gaining tons of damage and block, while boss fights will last shorter time making sure you don't have to be kiting/blocking very long. You lose some ES in changing helmet to rare with support gems inside, but gain some ES with using Rathpith or other rare shield without Necro Aegis. Hopefully this explains the changes ;)
[3.12] Flame Golem 101 - Complete Guide To Golemancy, All Bosses Down, Necro, Elementalist
https://tinyurl.com/y8k9fa2f
Did anybody build something around Golems + Phantsms? For mapping (MF?) should work well.
"
Soulfrost a écrit :
Did anybody build something around Golems + Phantsms? For mapping (MF?) should work well.

What do you mean by Phantasm? If you mean Specters, the build is using 3x Tukohama Vanguard Specters.

UPDATE

Added new boss fight video :

Guardian of the Hydra :
https://youtu.be/RDKpG8DHECg

Didn't use my legacy Rumis at all to simulate the new block chance after the offering nerf (roughly 62%/64%). Boss was over very fast with Specters added damage and Temp Chains + Block took care of most if the attacks.
[3.12] Flame Golem 101 - Complete Guide To Golemancy, All Bosses Down, Necro, Elementalist
https://tinyurl.com/y8k9fa2f
Dernière édition par mika2salo, le 28 févr. 2018 08:45:50
"
mika2salo a écrit :
"
Soulfrost a écrit :

What do you mean by Phantasm? If you mean Specters, the build is using 3x Tukohama Vanguard Specters.

UPDATE

Added new boss fight video :

Guardian of the Hydra :
https://youtu.be/RDKpG8DHECg

Didn't use my legacy Rumis at all to simulate the new block chance after the offering nerf (roughly 62%/64%). Boss was over very fast with Specters added damage and Temp Chains + Block took care of most if the attacks.

Hi, thanks for the answer, I meant the new gem phantasm on kill. I expressed myself poorly, I should have said theorycraft or something.
Dernière édition par Soulfrost, le 28 févr. 2018 09:31:27
"
mika2salo a écrit :
"
Soulfrost a écrit :

new support skill gem Phantasm
░███░░█░░███░█░█░░░███░███░░░█▀▀░█░█░█░█░░░█▀▀░
░█▄█░█▄█░░█░░███░░░█░█░█▄░░░░█▀░░▐█▌░█░█░░░█▀░░
░█░░░█░█░░█░░█░█░░░███░█░░░░░███░█░█░█░███░███░

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires