[3.14] Flame Golem 101 - Complete Guide To Golemancy, ✔️All Bosses Down, ✔️Necro, ✔️Elementalist

"
Mydgard6 a écrit :
@atolleso: animate guardians curse will overwrite your own temp chaines if you don't have wispers of doom ...

And spell totem is because you can put it down and run around instead of stop and cast ... additional golems will move/attack the point where the spell totem attack ... so you can direct your golems a little bit.

BTW does anyone still also has so much bad luck in finding the lower left trial? (griefing)

I am actual lvl 87 and haven't found it, a friend of mine has one char @ lvl 89 and one at lvl 86 and still no griefing trial ... he stopped playing PoE now and will wait for next season to play again ...

join /global 820 for trials, master rotations, and beachead rotations
"
DamageIncorporated a écrit :

join /global 820 for trials, master rotations, and beachead rotations

Lol, must admit i never used global chat as of to much spam ... :D

Dunno how to join specific channels ... btw what do you mean with maste rotations + beachead rotations?

EDIT: Okay found it, but maybe you can gimme a hint what something like "LFM cata 7 rota 1/6 mean"? what is that 7 rota thing meant?

BTW someone invited me and i finally have those trial and even did the lab with him ... so i never have to enter the lab again with this char!!! :D
Dernière édition par Mydgard6, le 15 sept. 2017 19:37:33
When doing lab runs what flasks do you use then to make life easier with the traps? Same as in guide or a little different. As at the moment the hardest thing in this game with builds is traps and the odd random attack that one hits me as only got combined life/es of just over 6k
Getting required dex and str is looking like it's gonna be a problem. I did some quick counting and am not sure how you guys are getting it all.
"
atolleso a écrit :
Getting required dex and str is looking like it's gonna be a problem. I did some quick counting and am not sure how you guys are getting it all.

You'll only need about 20 Dex and Str at higher levels. Getting the 2 Jewel sockets on the left and right of the Scion wheel allowed me to re-spec the 30-STR/DEX nodes. Before that, Dex on gloves and Str on belts are quite easy to get. Or both on amulets.
Nothing is true; everything is permitted.
Dernière édition par thsscapii, le 15 sept. 2017 19:31:18
"
Nemesis87 a écrit :
I dont understand some changes on the build.
Is Coldhearted Calculation really needed? If you dont want 11 jewelels, you could simply not use the jewel down right. You Need 5 Points for it and most are Dexterity. You could simply not skill Coldhearted Calculation, go for the int node on the right and take the Jewel Slot there instead of the other one and maximize some energy shield nodes.
I wouldn't say it is perfect, for builds with high ES items like legacy Mantle, but I kinda not see a better way:

https://poeplanner.com/AAkAAQ0ACTMAAIPfiukCS64bJdlbbRkRUKcrfRhr20yz0B_v6yL0bAuTJ--I-TfXz0mxf8bBxVhaUilV4BGWBx6VLvDVSVEOSL6KoS_K07QMRnGwd4MJsZAtqL6A6roNfFfJKPqYrYLH-egYVkGHtz7-Cti9g8w8LYNfuJMc3I8a6-4y0UVHiECmrJAzwGYEs6IA8B9o8qcIj0aboRhqOVJYB_fXzLyqxIVg0_uofVqRaqxR-80WHxgdFPrSZp5yD5RvZlS3MYx2Fm_jauGIHar-SRcvTbmESFxrw20YPL0nZOdV1oCkNbnsikQEKwoRL-OEG8jP3fGK62MdT0Njms-bir5PSI4N4hUnjLHsg9OPAAAAAAA=

I have 10,6k EHP on the league. I have 10 Jewels this way. 4 Harmony 4 Rare and Anima + Might

Can you make your profile public please, so I can answer your questions. (:

"I dont understand some changes on the build."

-Wonderful
Twitch.tv/Wonderful247
Dernière édition par Timmeh519, le 15 sept. 2017 20:28:24
I posted my complete stuff in this thread about 1 or 2 pages ago.
Sadly you dont seem to follow it too well, then I shouldnt bother watching your stream, too it seems ;)
"
Nemesis87 a écrit :
I posted my complete stuff in this thread about 1 or 2 pages ago.
Sadly you dont seem to follow it too well, then I shouldnt bother watching your stream, too it seems ;)

Can be hard when streaming 10-14 hours a day. I apologize.

Goodnight guys.

-Wonderful
Twitch.tv/Wonderful247
Dernière édition par Timmeh519, le 15 sept. 2017 20:28:42
How are you getting 100k dmg per golems?

Heres my PoB pastebin. What are your thoughs and what can i do to improve?

https://pastebin.com/L463hX7Z
Dernière édition par raniva, le 16 sept. 2017 03:26:39
Hello, Want to say thank you for the guide I am so far liking this build. I do have a couple questions.

#1: I want to farm shaper/uber atziri should I go Elementalist and run antimate guard? or can I run antimate guard with my current setup? I know I need to upgrade my rings and I will before doing so.

#2: how many prim harmony jewels should you run? I see the defensive side but you do not gain the dmg side of the jewel since we summon 4 of the same correct?

Anyways thanks in advance for advice.

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires