[3.2][HC] Sweep viable. 9k HP Exedy's Crit Sweep Champion (Hegemony's Era)

"
Evolsitahw a écrit :
Hey. Cool build. Very much I wait for update build. What are you going to take in the quest with the bandits? What is your opinion on nerf of power charges ?

Charges is not hard nerf, but it made us to take 1 more power charge near Ancestral Bond. And we will still have lower crit chance then before.

I have a ready tree, will show it later. Now i'm working on new secret build, and it's probably much more interesting then Sweep :)
twitch.tv/ExedyGG
3.0 updates:

1) Now we are using Ruthless instead of Increased critical damage for 6th link. I can't test it, cause i'm leveling my new build, but it's 90% that ruthless is better.
2) New tree:
http://poeurl.com/bqMg
3) Sunder was buffed in 2.6, now we can use it instead. Switch Increased AoE to Increased Critical damage.

I recommend (most for softcore players) to try my build on berserker. But you will need to link fortify with leap slam. I don't really like this style but on softcore it really doesnt matter to be fortified all the time. Also, on Berserker we need Rustic Sash with good stats (elemental damage with attacks, maximum life, resists)
twitch.tv/ExedyGG
Dernière édition par ExedyGG, le 8 août 2017 17:38:40
Hi, thanks for the guide.

But I was wondering, do you use sweep for your single target?

I am looking to getting a single target set up and was thinking about ice crash:

Ice Crash - Faster Attacks - Conc - Melee phys - WED - Inc. Crit. Dmg. (or maybe multi?)

I am not sure what the links should be, those are just guesses out of my head.

I am also thinking of doing this as a Slayer. Thoughts?

I am looking to getting a single target set up and was thinking about ice crash:

Ice Crash - Faster Attacks - Conc - Melee phys - WED - Inc. Crit. Dmg. (or maybe multi?)

"
fs84 a écrit :

Hi!

Yes, i'm using Sweep, just swapping conc. effect for single. But if you want more... You can switch Kaom's to another body armor, as example Belly of the Beast, and link Heavy strike/Double stike with Multistrike - Melee phys - increased crit strikes - increased crit damage - faster attacks/ruthless

I don't think its good idea to use ice crash on single. it's aoe skill like sweep by default, also you can't link it with multistrike (mechanics).

BTW now testing Sweep through Scion, looks good :)

Slayer is ok, but i hate Leap Slam Fortify links, and if you link fortify in your 6link setup - damage will be lower then Champion's. Also need to use Belt Of the decivier instead Perseverance.
twitch.tv/ExedyGG
Dernière édition par ExedyGG, le 22 mars 2018 23:16:10
can you make a leveling guide from scion ? gear tree etc
Scion version is dead build now.
twitch.tv/ExedyGG
Dernière édition par ExedyGG, le 22 mars 2018 23:14:54
Could this be used in 3.2 with Tectonic Slam? The endurance charge generation passive for staves would give permanent +18% more multiplier on it as well
Build is alive in 3.2. Stronger than never before.
twitch.tv/ExedyGG
Dernière édition par ExedyGG, le 22 mars 2018 22:39:49
Why sweep over sunder bwt?
Sunder feels safer, deals more damage(like 200k more in pob) and clears faster(i am not sure thou, since sweep range scales with lvls).

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires