[3.17] For Slayer / Champion - Ngamahu Cyclone / Consecrated Path / Tectonic Slam

"
MagevetPanim a écrit :
what do you think about using this in the build?

considering you get so much leech and all that jazz

hmm i wonder, xoph's makes us deal nothing but fire damage but that belt says "applies"
twitch.tv/VtuberLunartuna
"
Lunartuna a écrit :
"
MagevetPanim a écrit :

hmm i wonder, xoph's makes us deal nothing but fire damage but that belt says "applies"

still, avatar of fire from the xophs prevents all other damage from damaging, but "applies"... idk for sure lol
Please reply to your whispers for items... Even if you are mapping, in a rotation, in uber lab, or if its sold. Thank you. :D
Dernière édition par mattislouie, le 3 avr. 2017 21:24:39
"
Johnnycation a écrit :
Cant decide which body armour to pick , have both belly of the beast and bronns 6l , with belly have around 60k dmg and 6300 hp with bronns 78k dmg and 5600 hp ,what you guys think its important for this build to complete shaper ? hp or dmg cant decide

You will need to strike a balance between damage and health in the fight against Shaper. 6000+ health with 100K Cyclone is a good figure to aim for.

"
Pheu a écrit :
Hey! Thanks for this build guide.

I have a question: what happens at lvl55 and why swap cyclone for eq @55? I did that, dps is crazy w/ tabula rasa + cyclone but I have some mana problems with herald of ash. I think I should use blasphemy/warlord?

Think you got the sequence wrong. You level using Earthquake and when you reach level 55, you will swap Earthquake gem and use Cyclone gem instead.

For mana, once you are able to use Ngamahu's Flame, and with Life and Mana Leech node near Vitality Void cluster, you should not have mana issues anymore.

If you are still on your journey to level 55, you can take a look at the levelling section on various options available to better manage your mana issues. :)

"
Lunartuna a écrit :
Alright who is good at maths????

Not sure if this was already discussed before i started playing this build but here goes...

What is the ideal amount of Health and DPS(including 38% fire pen(gear and passive) and -44% fire res(flammability)in the calulation) required to acheive the most amount of life leech against a target with 75 fire resist?

taking into account 2.4% life leech from attacks with 140% life leech rate modifier and the 5% of max life per second to max life leech rate.

I know life leech is tied to your max health but i have no idea how to work it out on paper.

Basically i want to know with 7200 max health and 64,000dps am i reaching the cap?

if not what would help me hit the cap?
More dps?
More leech on attacks?
More life leech rate modifier?
More health?

Thanks i know this post is crazy!

Edit: another way to ask my question would be:

what is the sweet spot amount of health and dps needed to hit the games leech cap in this build?

From wiki:
"
The total leech recovery rate (accounting for all instances of leech) can be calculated by

total leech recovery rate = max life * 0.02 * instances of leech * (1 + increased leech per second)

where max life can also be the character's maximum mana for mana leech. Increased leech per second is the sum of all the #% increased (or reduced) Life/Mana Leeched per second modifiers.

This combined rate is subject to the leech cap, which is by default 20% of the character's maximum health. This maximum is increased by any #% of maximum Life/Mana per second to maximum Life/Mana Leech rate modifiers.

the leech duration is calculated using:
"
duration = damage dealt * % damage leeched / (max health * 0.02)

and max instances using:
"
max instances = (0.2 + increased max leech rate) / (0.02 * (1 + increased leech per second))

The formulas a little overwhelming but from what I understand, the more health you have (raising the leech cap), the more damage you do (extends the leeching duration), and the more leech per second you have (see Vitality Void), the better you will leech.

And because of Endless Hunger, the extra healing is not discarded and continues to heal you for the duration of the leech (this is why the build is superb when it comes to running uber lab. You are still healing when you run through traps and you are immune to bleed during the process).

This is why Carnage Heart amulet is great alternative for the healing property.

The above also explain why % lesser life recovery on map mod can be a killer (especially with Elemental Reflect) because it drastically lower the amount of leech that can occur per second.

"
MagevetPanim a écrit :

The leech on the belt will not work because the build deal no physical damage (if you use Xoph's Blood) and I do not know if the Chaos damage will work because of Avatar of Fire. Someone has to test it out. ;)

"
mattislouie a écrit :
at level 83, I finally decided to do uber lab, and had no problem at all. Here is my gear/gem setups.
Spoiler

oh, and heres my tree.(can see jewels in the tree)
Spoiler
https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAQBAASzBS0HdQmWC2EMcA48FCAUcRR1GJEY2yFVIWAiryPTJyAnnyz7MfsyfjhTOQ46Uju2PAU8LUCgR35KfVBHVvpeE185YVJlTWebZ6BoZWjybyd07XTxdqx253fXePl673zZft1_K4IHgpuDX4PMhNmE74VShaeGYIa0h2qHdooiivCNuY9gkGyXeZo7mmqbLZtYn9-iAKTCpTWpJ6mUrY2uPq9ssKuygLc-vJ-9Nr6nwGbApsSCxq7Pfti92WHZfNrB3D3jn-RR6hjrCe8O707vfPAf8931Yfcy-Ov9bv4K?accountName=mattislouie&characterName=Wielder_of_Brisingr

cyclone: 50k DPS (59kDPS with totem out) (5.75 attacks per second) (105% fire penetration (with level 18 flammability and the wise oak))

flameburst: 7.5k avg dmg (141% fire penetration (again with level 18 flammability and the wise oak)

others: (life: 5.1k) (resists: elemental maxed (chaos is below 0 of course)) (armour: 4.1k (with flask))

please reply any recommendations that I should do

Work on getting at least 3000 armour (without flask). With granite flask, you will have at least 6000 armour. You can get more armour by replacing: belt, gloves, and boots.

On the flask end, Taste of Hate and Dying Sun will be huge upgrade for you.

And of course, you need a 6L on your chest.

"
Silvok1 a écrit :
Hello,

I was looking at the skill tree and I do believe it could be optimized slightly. Someone could have already commented on this. Instead of completing the circle of life which has constitution, and is located next to path of the warrior, you can re-allocated the points down to warriors blood moving up the string to the mauraders circle. This causes you to loose approximately 6-8% of life but you also gain an massive increase in armor %, life regen, 16 to life. I still recommend running a string to constitution.

Also, I noticed that there is an option to increase elemental damage drastically, which can cause primarily 1 issue... Elemental reflect is awful. So up by devotion/elementalist on the skill tree, there is that open jewel slot. If you throw in an intuitive leap, you can grab up some big skill things (i want to call them nodes...). Specifically, you can grab: faith and steel; devotion, endurance. You can push the excess skill points into the string to get the additional elemental dmg... Catalyse or even celestial judgement.

I see that you are using the tree based on tank version. There are 2 other skill trees that uses the new Primeval Force cluster. You can take a look at one of them here: skill tree. It provides more attack speed, more elemental damage, more health and have lower level requirement. :)
Dernière édition par kira1414, le 3 avr. 2017 22:45:36
So higher max health will make your health fill back up faster after a big hit with max leech stacks?

would increasing the 2.4% leech to say 2.6% with a 0.2% fire damage leeched as life also make your health fill up faster after a big hit with max leech stacks?

what part is the 140% increased modifier helping?

thanks

im currently running arounf with 198% increased modifier and 10% of max life rate to life leech rate whatever that means lol

twitch.tv/VtuberLunartuna
Having a blast with this one right now. Current level 73.

For funsies in mindless low tier map or lake farming, the Warchief setup can get swapped for Vaal Cyclone - Rarity - WED - Melee Phys.
"
Bymen a écrit :
"
areukiddingme a écrit :

Why u was playing without Vaal Pact?U have so much hp, i have only 6.1k and this boss cant even hit 15% hp as his shaped version(t15)

Normally u dont need Vaal Pact as Slayer. But as I said. The "less recovery of health"-mod is pretty significant. I underestimated it.

What?If u dont wanna run t14+ maps - yeah, no need. But even in breach monsters can easily burst u so much that the leech rate is too low not to die, so Vaal Pact is must have these days like in every single build.
Very nice build, used it as my second character and got much further than any other character.

I've been able to get up to T15 Core but I feel that my survival + damage is a bit lack-luster. And I was wondering if anyone here has some tips to boost either or both.

Passive Tree: https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAQBAASzBS0HdQmWC2EMXwxwDjwUcRR1GJEY1xjbGjghVSFgIq8j0ycgJy8nnyz7MfsyfjWSOFM5DjpSOtg7tjwFPC1AoEd-TeNQR1OlXhNfOWFSZU1mVGebaGVo8m8ndO108Xasdud673zZggeCm4Nfg8yE2YTvhVKFe4WnhmCGtIdqiiKK8I9gkFWQbJd5mjuaapstm1if36IApMKlNaknqZStja4-r2ywq7KAtz68n702vqfAZsCmxILGrs9-2L3ZYdl82sHcPeRR6hjrCew47w7vTu988B_yQfJF8931Yfcy-Ov8S_4K_o8=?accountName=RegusThorn&characterName=AbandonedTheBuildAgain

Damage without buffs and flasks = Cyclone: 38,020 - Buffed: 74,050
Health: 5,096
Dernière édition par RegusThorn, le 4 avr. 2017 04:58:47
"
areukiddingme a écrit :

What?If u dont wanna run t14+ maps - yeah, no need. But even in breach monsters can easily burst u so much that the leech rate is too low not to die, so Vaal Pact is must have these days like in every single build.

As long as the map don't roll less life recovery mod on it, you can certainly run breaches in T16 map as a Slayer without Vaal Pact. You will still be able to leech through.

I suppose you have not seen the videos posted by @Bymen. You will see him doing deathless guardian runs without relying on Vaal Pact.

But if you feel that you needed Vaal Pact to survive in T14+ maps, you can certainly take it up as a Slayer without sacrificing too much on elemental damage and still retain Primeval Force using this skill tree. :)

"
RegusThorn a écrit :
Very nice build, used it as my second character and got much further than any other character.

I've been able to get up to T15 Core but I feel that my survival + damage is a bit lack-luster. And I was wondering if anyone here has some tips to boost either or both.

Spoiler

Passive Tree: https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAQBAASzBS0HdQmWC2EMXwxwDjwUcRR1GJEY1xjbGjghVSFgIq8j0ycgJy8nnyz7MfsyfjWSOFM5DjpSOtg7tjwFPC1AoEd-TeNQR1OlXhNfOWFSZU1mVGebaGVo8m8ndO108Xasdud673zZggeCm4Nfg8yE2YTvhVKFe4WnhmCGtIdqiiKK8I9gkFWQbJd5mjuaapstm1if36IApMKlNaknqZStja4-r2ywq7KAtz68n702vqfAZsCmxILGrs9-2L3ZYdl82sHcPeRR6hjrCew47w7vTu988B_yQfJF8931Yfcy-Ov8S_4K_o8=?accountName=RegusThorn&characterName=AbandonedTheBuildAgain

Damage without buffs and flasks = Cyclone: 38,020 - Buffed: 74,050
Health: 5,096

You will need to get 6L on your chest piece. That will boost your damage substantially. Use Faster Attack Support for the 6th Gem.

Your gears need better life rolls: Helm, Gloves, Belt, Rings. They are not taking full advantage of the life % nodes on the skill tree. Try to get life rolls above 70 on those slots.

Your armour rating is also rather low. You can obtain them from: Gloves, Boots. Aim for at least 3000 (without flask).

For flasks, you can refer to the flask section in the guide on a list of flasks that you can use for the build.

I see that you are using the pure tank version of the skill tree. I would recommend you to use this skill tree instead as it provides much more damage without sacrificing much toughness.
Quick Update:

Managed to get a Deathless Shaper Kill yesterday.
Without Vaal Pact ;)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yochw9W8k-M
On the tank build, you can switch it up as seen in the image...

change results:

87% armour to 133% armour
110 max life to 126 max life
211% life% to 198% life %
5.1% regen to 6.9% regen
0% to 20% stun threshold

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires