[3.17] For Slayer / Champion - Ngamahu Cyclone / Consecrated Path / Tectonic Slam

i decided to try this build as i have most of the good gear from the cyclone build by kira1414.

before i killed kitava, by level 73, i was fully ascended. so, all 4 lab runs completed before the end of act 10 was really nice. also killed kitava faster than i ever have and could almost tank him... almost lol i also did not die at all fighting him.

will post my gear soon ;)
poe is going down fast. Diablo 4 and Baldur's Gate 3 have no performance issues. play them instead
Few quick questions before i start this build

1 Will this build do end game and all maps?
2 Do most people play the slayer version?
3 How come we dont use any clusters jewels?
4 How much investment will i need to get going roughly
5 I love cyclone and techtonic slam which is stronger?

Guess this guide and comments are as dead as the undertakers career
Dernière édition par Bezmageddon, le 9 sept. 2021 14:00:14
"
kira1414 a écrit :

DO NOT use divine on legacy Ngamahu. Perfect rolled legacy Ngamahu have over ~500 pdps while a perfect rolled 3.11 Ngamahu is ~450 pdps.

You can craft convert physical to fire damage on your gloves to make up for the 10% difference.

oh dangit i've been playing with 90% conversion for like a good month or so xD

I'm using Tombfists with Ele Weakness on Hit corruption, so where can I get my last 10% now xD

I checked all sources of conversion. I dont have 30 Ex for a double Anger WAtcher's Eye, so my Tombfists will probably have to be replaced
Dernière édition par Asatas, le 9 sept. 2021 23:35:04
been a bit since i played. game is getting pretty lame with the endless grind.

anyway, here's my current loadout

gear and gems are exactly what i'm using at this point.

armour was a pain to get the colours right. took about 2500 jeweller's and just over 3500 fusings. i burned just over 2k fusings trying to single orb it and gave up and bench crafted the 6 link.

pob shows about 414k dps but my gear is also not finished either. need the lab enchants.

with perfect rolls on axe, helm, chest, it's not too bad so far.

i do plan to 30% and white socket as much as i can providing i can get betrayal figured out LOL

i also plan to craft a new set of gloves without culling strike as that is now 20% from ascendancy
poe is going down fast. Diablo 4 and Baldur's Gate 3 have no performance issues. play them instead
POB and skill trees are now updated for 3.16.

Pending: Tornado gem setup.
Dernière édition par kira1414, le 21 oct. 2021 09:11:15
What gems should I use for the crit version slayer?
Cyclone, Fortify, Infused channeling, Elemental damage? 5L? 6L?
"
jdth6h a écrit :

Cyclone, Fortify, Infused channeling, Elemental damage, Increased Critical Strike, Melee Physical

If you pick Rampart + melee hit grant fortify mastery, you can replace Fortify gem with Pulverize / Concentrated Effect.
Everyone seems to be using cyclone.. Is concentrated path pretty good too? And which class would be the best Marauder or duelist? And what ascendency/tree would be the best to follow for concentrated path?

Thanks
Dernière édition par dinmolair, le 26 oct. 2021 15:02:38
"
kira1414 a écrit :
"
jdth6h a écrit :

Cyclone, Fortify, Infused channeling, Elemental damage, Increased Critical Strike, Melee Physical

If you pick Rampart + melee hit grant fortify mastery, you can replace Fortify gem with Pulverize / Concentrated Effect.

Which is better than gem Fortify or Rampart? :D
Which POB should I use for CYCLONE?
Resolute Technique or the one in "Pastebin Links For Building Import Path"?

And you have different Ascendancy in POB and in the "Ascendancy" manual.
Thanks.
Dernière édition par AdmiraIII, le 4 nov. 2021 05:19:41

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires