[3.17] For Slayer / Champion - Ngamahu Cyclone / Consecrated Path / Tectonic Slam

Hey all, good guide, thank you.
Little question. What about amulet till we can take xoph?

Daresso / Carnage Heart?
Dernière édition par pvh85, le 14 juin 2019 11:57:51
Anyone consider maybe grabbing Cinderswallow for more dps?
"
pvh85 a écrit :

Devoto's / Carnage Heart?

A good option until Xoph (and I actually consider just sticking with it) is Daresso's Salute.
"
Shacarius a écrit :
Has anyone tested Bronns vs Carcass? curious if the increased aoe on carcass is worth, vs as and movement... ps love the build

Tough call on which I prefer.

Currently I am using Carcass for mapping but the damage on Bronn is so huge for bossing...

"
Futon a écrit :
Which version of the this build is best for end game bossing elemental overload or Resolute Technique?

EO has more damage than RT.

"
pvh85 a écrit :

Devoto's / Carnage Heart?

Both are good amulets. As @warxtreme mentioned, I probably go for Daresso's Salute for more AOE.

"
warxtreme a écrit :
Anyone consider maybe grabbing Cinderswallow for more dps?

Yes. That is a good flask for the build. You can definitely add that into your flask setup. :)

P.S. It appears that Infused Channeling bug has been fixed.
My god this is a lot of fun...

I'm running a EO big AOE tree with 75% increased fortify effect from one of the new jewels. The jewel gives access to 30% fortify effect.

Spoiler

Spoiler

https://pastebin.com/Tnh9zujY

All content so far is easy, only had up to tier 14 drop for me though.

Spoiler

ps. i used cyclone from lev 28 and had the easiest time leveling i've had in a long time.
twitch.tv/VtuberLunartuna
Dernière édition par Lunartuna, le 14 juin 2019 21:01:13
Lol i linked my carcass jack and added in aoe gem, and nodes on upper tree

Spoiler

twitch.tv/VtuberLunartuna
"
Lunartuna a écrit :
Lol i linked my carcass jack and added in aoe gem, and nodes on upper tree

Spoiler

Yep. That's what Cyclone is now and the change to Cyclone makes it feels so good. Especially the fact that you can spin on the spot. :)
"
"
Setup 2: Impresence + Watcher's Eye

If you are not able to afford Xoph's Blood, the following amulets are great alternative:

Detail Explanation
Impresence 0% mana reservation enabling you to use another aura (i.e. Anger) and pick Without Xoph's Blood skill tree listed in Leveling Skill Trees section.

Watcher's Eye provides very good damage boost to the build when you run Anger aura.

NOTE:
- You can kill Shaper even without Xoph's Blood!
- Watcher's Eye is optional.

WATCHER'S EYE:
Provides very good damage boost to the build when you run Anger aura.

If you are not able to obtain the above stats, prioritize "Gain #% physical damage as extra fire damage while affected by Anger".

So... why does this recommend to follow the "Without Xoph's Blood" tree? Ngamahu Axe (50%), Avatar of Fire (50%), 30%+ from watcher's eye does nothing...

I didn't think about it before trying to gear and just spent 35c buying that watcher's eye for it to do nothing :(
IGN DoubleProngedSymbian - 72 Witch Tempest
"
DaClownie a écrit :
"
"
WATCHER'S EYE:

If you are not able to obtain the above stats, prioritize "Gain #% physical damage as extra fire damage while affected by Anger".

So... why does this recommend to follow the "Without Xoph's Blood" tree? Ngamahu Axe (50%), Avatar of Fire (50%), 30%+ from watcher's eye does nothing...

I didn't think about it before trying to gear and just spent 35c buying that watcher's eye for it to do nothing :(

That is because you bought the wrong Watcher's Eye. It is stated clearly in the guide:

"Gain #% physical damage as extra fire damage while affected by Anger"
"
kira1414 a écrit :
"
DaClownie a écrit :
"
"
WATCHER'S EYE:

That is because you bought the wrong Watcher's Eye. It is stated clearly in the guide:

"Gain #% physical damage as extra fire damage while affected by Anger"

Damnit, I apparently can't read. you got me.

Back to poe.trade
IGN DoubleProngedSymbian - 72 Witch Tempest

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires