[3.17] For Slayer / Champion - Ngamahu Cyclone / Consecrated Path / Tectonic Slam

"
swiftwilly a écrit :
blood rage doesnt seem to go well with vaal pact. what should i do since vaal pact got buffed?

You can certainly drop Blood Rage. It is an optional gem. Vaal Haste is a good choice if you want to drop Blood Rage.

"
diesdasdinge a écrit :
On reddit I often read that Ignite isn't as good as it used to be(?) , what do people mean with that?
I thought about going Chance to Ignite instead of Elemental Focus, but now i'm not sure anymore.
I saw some Ngamahu slayers with that setup, but they put Added Fire Damage instead of Fire Penetration in the Axe- Setup. Could you elaborate which is better or pro/cons? Thanks for the build btw, i think I played since Breach at least one Ngamahu-Build :)

Ignite used to double dip in the past but GGG had made changes to the way DOT works. It isn't as good as before but I still prefer having that in the axe because the damage difference between Elemental Focus and Chance to Ignite is minor.

With ignite, you will have much faster mapping speed because it can help to finish off mobs that didn't die from the initial hit.

EDIT: Missed out on the Added Fire vs Fire Penetration. Fire Penetration does more damage on Shaper so Fire Penetration is better.
Dernière édition par kira1414, le 8 mars 2018 09:10:35
one more question,
it says in our ascendancy 20% of overkill damage is leeches as life.
But the wiki says in regards of overkill damage, that neither Dots nor culling strike count into overkill damage. I don't understand, since we obviously leech a lot of life.
What should I do if I cannot afford a 6 socket Ngamahu at 55? Should I use something else in the meantime or get e.g. a 2 socket Ngamahu and work with only 2 support gems until I can afford a higher slot Ngamahu?
"
Tifying a écrit :
What should I do if I cannot afford a 6 socket Ngamahu at 55? Should I use something else in the meantime or get e.g. a 2 socket Ngamahu and work with only 2 support gems until I can afford a higher slot Ngamahu?

Yes, you can buy a 2 socket Ngamahu (not corrupted) then use your jeweler orb to increase the number of socket.
Since you don't need to have your socket linked on it, it is easy to get 6 slots on it yourself once you get some currencies.

For instance, the 2 ngamahu I brought were not 6 sockets already, I made it myself.
I have probally terrible newbie question but I have to ask to understand mechanics. Using Enduring Cry with Immortall call is really good idea? My immortal call with CWDT is activating very often so Im losing all endurances. Maybe the idea is to use Enduring Cry just for longer Immortal call? Is that right?
In 3.2 What belt you think is good to use?
between belly of he beast and carcass jack, what would be the best option?
for both(maps and guardians/bosses)
Dernière édition par Igorius, le 9 mars 2018 05:28:39
"
diesdasdinge a écrit :
one more question,
it says in our ascendancy 20% of overkill damage is leeches as life.
But the wiki says in regards of overkill damage, that neither Dots nor culling strike count into overkill damage. I don't understand, since we obviously leech a lot of life.

On regular mob, it is possible to kill them without relying on culling strike.

E.g. Mob has 1000 life and you deal 2000 damage. You will one shot the mob. 20% of the overkill damage will be leeched back to you as life.

When the mob was killed via culling strike, you deal 0 overkill damage.

Hope that is clearer. :)

"
Tifying a écrit :

What @BaKouneT said.

Just get any Ngamahu with 410+ pDPS and at least 11% increased attack speed and try rolling 6 sockets on them.

You can also use Vorici bench to get guaranteed 6 sockets using 350 jeweler orbs.

"
thiagovp5 a écrit :
In 3.2 What belt you think is good to use?

Stygian belt is the best for the build. You can refer to recommended rares section for preferred rolls.

"
Igorius a écrit :
between belly of he beast and carcass jack, what would be the best option?
for both(maps and guardians/bosses)

Both can clear Shaper. Belly gives more toughness and Carcass gives more damage. If you prefer more life, go for Belly. Otherwise Carcass.

Bronn gives the most damage to the build, but offers the lowest toughness among the recommended chest pieces.
can u explain mechanichs of wise oak? Do i have to keep resistances uncapped or just fire 50 more then other resistances
Dernière édition par AuroraLightning, le 9 mars 2018 15:28:15
sry for the stupid question but how the "Gain 5% of Fire Damage as Extra Chaos Damage" from The Red Dream works with avatar of fire? do we get any damage or the jewel is just for the charges?
Dernière édition par Igorius, le 9 mars 2018 16:53:38

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires