[3.17] For Slayer / Champion - Ngamahu Cyclone / Consecrated Path / Tectonic Slam

Kira, whats your take on the new ascendent tree? Think taking a slayer hydrid with either raider/champ/chieftan be superior to just slayer?
"
leemarcus a écrit :
Thanks for the constant replies Kira played your build in HC in Abyss got to 96 did lab endless times and died because I messed up on a uul-thul breachlord totally my fault. I did farm over 100 exalts in HC in the process.This is the main reason I am Hyped for the next league with this build also. Chieftan had me thinking but thanks to confirming what my first reaction to slayers changes where the same as mine that nothing really has changed. Regarding getting a Red dream and a Xophs I think with the cards Xophs might be okay to get but the red dream I think its going to be a pain to get only time will tell.

No questions from my part just a thanks from a Lurker who reads this thread alot and wants you to keep updating.

/cheers

Sorry to hear about your HC death. :(

For HC game play, Istrongly recommend running Enfeeble (if you are not already) curse instead of Flammability. It will greatly improve the survivability.

At this point, if there aren't any more changes on the announced ascendancy changes, the guide should be 3.2 ready. :)

"
MMCShiNi a écrit :

Hey any tips for Hardcore with this build? My plan is to use it for league start!

You can check out the Hardcore game play section in post #2. There are some useful information shared by other HC players who have played the build. :)

"
GeneralDurph a écrit :
Kira, whats your take on the new ascendent tree? Think taking a slayer hydrid with either raider/champ/chieftan be superior to just slayer?

If you are referring to the Scion version of this build, Slayer + Raider will still be the better choice.

With the restoration of Culling Strike to Scion->Slayer, you no longer need to rely on totem to deal that final blow on bosses.
So we should get Avatar of Fire until we can obtain Xoph's Blood right? Right when we start using the axe?

Also in your leveling tree you get leech quite early, it this really worth it at league start? And what do you think about using dual wield. Imo dual wield sunder is better until you can afford the axe and respec later.

You also get Iron grip and Point Blank quite early (level 50), any reason for this? Shouldn't we get it once we use the axe?

Thanks in advance!
"
MMCShiNi a écrit :
So we should get Avatar of Fire until we can obtain Xoph's Blood right? Right when we start using the axe?

Also in your leveling tree you get leech quite early, it this really worth it at league start? And what do you think about using dual wield. Imo dual wield sunder is better until you can afford the axe and respec later.

You also get Iron grip and Point Blank quite early (level 50), any reason for this? Shouldn't we get it once we use the axe?

Thanks in advance!

Yes. You will go for Avatar of Fire skill tree until you obtain Xoph's Blood.

It is perfectly fine to dual wield Sunder and re-spec into the build later. As long as you don't deviate too much from the skill tree, resulting in costing lots of regret points to re-spec.

I was leveling this build by dual wielding axes in SSF Abyss league using Sunder and the exact same skill tree (I didn't pick any dual wield/one hand nodes) and it was doing fine getting to level 55.

You can also run the build as physical Cycloner using any high damage 2H rare axes till you can switch to Ngamahu.

Obtaining the leech early is pretty much a "get it and forget about it" thing. Though you won't have good damage to truly benefit from it, but it will still help a little.

With regards to the skill trees, it should be level 55 and not 50. It was a typo over there and I have it corrected. Thanks for the highlight. :)
Hey Kira,

Me and my gf used ngamahu for 3.1, went really well with all content being viablo and smooth. She wants to play cyclone again in 3.2 but as of right now not sure which ascendancy to play with the upcoming changes. Right now I think interesting options include scion (raider/slayer) as you stated, juggernaut, chieftain, and slayer with obvious pros and cons for each. Would love to get your input regarding the different setups when possible.

Thanks
Is it good for 3.2 starter?
Does anybody already tried to go Evasion and queen of the forest for better clearspeed?
no more purchases or recommendations til the trade system is fixed.
"
Nutzzer a écrit :

Yes it is. I'm not sure if it's better than the Scion version though
no more purchases or recommendations til the trade system is fixed.
https://i.redd.it/jcov88ei68j01.jpg

Thoughts on the bottom one?
"
Mellymel9 a écrit :
Hey Kira,

Me and my gf used ngamahu for 3.1, went really well with all content being viablo and smooth. She wants to play cyclone again in 3.2 but as of right now not sure which ascendancy to play with the upcoming changes. Right now I think interesting options include scion (raider/slayer) as you stated, juggernaut, chieftain, and slayer with obvious pros and cons for each. Would love to get your input regarding the different setups when possible.

Thanks

Slayer Version - Best Uber Lab runner among all classes because of immunity to bleed and overleech.

Scion Version - Marriage between a Slayer and Raider. High damage and has overleech but requires Vaal Pact for better survivability.

Chieftain Version - Cheapest to gear. Lacks the overleech of Slayer and Scion version. The high regen (if you go budget version) with endurance charges should allow you to drop Vaal Pact and be able to farm Uber Lab comfortably.

I will probably put up a Uber Lab setup for this version for those who want to use it as Uber Lab runner.

All 3 classes can clear Shaper.

"
Nutzzer a écrit :

Yes. It is a good started build since patch 2.5. :)

"
Marchosiae a écrit :
Does anybody already tried to go Evasion and queen of the forest for better clearspeed?

Not that I know of but if you intend to use Queen of the Forest and go Evasion for the build, I recommend picking up Acrobatics and Phase Acrobatics.

Main drawback will be you need to brunch to the right side of the skill tree. Primeval Force skill tree in the guide (under Xoph's Blood skill trees) will be suitable for this. 7 skill points to reach Phase Acrobatics.

"
Marchosiae a écrit :
"
Nutzzer a écrit :

Yes it is. I'm not sure if it's better than the Scion version though

It depends on whether you want to use the build as Uber Lab runner. Slayer is more suitable for that.

If not, choosing either is fine. You can check my response to another player (above) for comparison between various ascendancy.

"
Seriouscatt a écrit :

Thoughts on the bottom one?

Usable but I feel a rare Stygian belt will be better as it makes it easier to gear your character.

You can roll elemental damage with attacks on Stygian which will benefit all attack skills (Cyclone, Warchief, and Molten Burst) and it can come with high life roll.

A well rolled abyssal jewel will make Stygian even better.
Dernière édition par kira1414, le 1 mars 2018 19:30:41

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires