[3.17] For Slayer / Champion - Ngamahu Cyclone / Consecrated Path / Tectonic Slam

I honestly dont know his mechanics that well lol. all i know is when i left those statues he one shot me. when i kill the statues he doesnt one shot me. are the statues the charge disrupters?
twitch.tv/VtuberLunartuna
Hello and thanks alot for the build, seems really fun. I am currently respecing from EQ slayer to this.
I think i'll your help guys since i am kinda lost while trying to respec.

I certainly can't afford/find appropriate Carcass Jack at the moment, are there any other alternatives or should i go for a 6L with the color sockets the guide suggests?
And could you please take a look on my Passive tree provided below to give me some insights?

My current Passive Tree: www.poeurl.com/baAu
Thanks in advance <3
Dernière édition par pantelisf, le 13 mars 2017 12:54:05
"
Lunartuna a écrit :
I honestly dont know his mechanics that well lol. all i know is when i left those statues he one shot me. when i kill the statues he doesnt one shot me. are the statues the charge disrupters?

Those statues are called Conduits. They do provide Izaro increased damage. Casting Enduring Cry + popping Granite + Basalt (Lion's Roar + Taste of Hate) should allow you to tank his hit.

Besides the above, cyclone around him and watch out for his attacks. When he is going to land his slam or swing, just make sure you are positioned behind him. This way you can avoid most of his attacks.

"
pantelisf a écrit :
Hello and thanks alot for the build, seems really fun. I am currently respecing from EQ slayer to this.
I think i'll your help guys since i am kinda lost while trying to respec.

I certainly can't afford/find appropriate Carcass Jack at the moment, are there any other alternatives or should i go for a 6L with the color sockets the guide suggests?
And could you please take a look on my Passive tree provided below to give me some insights?

My current Passive Tree: www.poeurl.com/baAu
Thanks in advance <3

You can rock a Tabula chest if you can't afford Carcass Jack. It will work fine. :)

I took a look at your tree and it looks fine.

You should proceed to clear Merciless lab. You have already out leveled the difficulty. Get Brutal Fervour first. The stun and bleed immunity will help greatly in Uber lab.
"
kira1414 a écrit :
You can rock a Tabula chest if you can't afford Carcass Jack. It will work fine. :)

I took a look at your tree and it looks fine.

You should proceed to clear Merciless lab. You have already out leveled the difficulty. Get Brutal Fervour first. The stun and bleed immunity will help greatly in Uber lab.

You're the best, i'll asking stuff around, hopefully you'll be around to answer. Thanks alot.

E: Update, i respec'ed from Norse's EQ to this build, rocks hard. Thanks Kira.
Dernière édition par pantelisf, le 13 mars 2017 15:00:14
Hi

I just start leveling and want to play this build, can You post some gameplay videos?
Can you recommend handful leveling uniq items?
Would be cool if You can add some leveling gem setups too.
Dernière édition par Ene, le 13 mars 2017 16:25:41
ahould i be using the ignite tree if i dont have either of the rings?

primeval force is so good but i wonder if i should invest into life instead at the moment

im about to buy xophs blood

also is it advisable to have either the taming or emberwake without the other?
Dernière édition par Planisphaerium, le 13 mars 2017 17:04:44
also, can u roll with a 5l with the EO tree?

could i just drop the AOE gem and go with crit strike?
Dernière édition par Planisphaerium, le 13 mars 2017 17:11:09
Hello quick question:

I was really interested in using Vaal Cyclone for general mapping ... especially for breaches.
Would this be viable with this build? If so, what would the optimal gem links be and what should be replaced?

Having trouble finding a good set up to test it with.
Ok, I have some questions on where to go next. I finally got a Xoph's blood and my dps went from 36k to 56k (without totem down).

What am I doing with final setup..... I picked-up Vaal Lighting Trap to throw on bosses (shocked +50% damage), but if I do go with purity of fire, flam, and enlighten (only lvl 2 so i can't use this yet) i have another gem slot that can't go to war totem. Should I just throw in WED and have Totem, WED, Herald of Ash, and Vaal Lightning Trap in helm?

I cannot keep IAoE because it increases the cost of Herald of Ash.

Also, I noticed in several comments that you said Purity of Fire isn't needed any more. So what am I doing to max this build out? I'm 86 and I don't get Primeval Force until 90. Enlight 3(4 kek) is a long way away.

I guess my problem is that I'm just not sure what else to work on now. I crafted the gloves and belt is pretty awesome. Really only changes I can make are with gems or new chest (Cospri's). No rush, but i'm just theory crafting and want to optimize this now.

Gear (4th jewel isn't socketed yet, will be 90+):
Spoiler

IGN: Sweethart
Just one observation here - a lot of people are focusing on maximizing your cyclone dps. Cyclone doesn't do most of your dps - molten burst does, so just keep that in mind. Especially when it comes to jewels for example.

I also get the feeling I'm the only one using a cospris will armour? Dual curses are very cool, enfeeble is like a 30% more EHP multiplier.
P.
Dernière édition par mrpetrov, le 13 mars 2017 18:50:41

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires