[3.17] For Slayer / Champion - Ngamahu Cyclone / Consecrated Path / Tectonic Slam

Hi guys!

This is my actual setup: https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/Seltn/characters (Name: SeltnFtns)
I just tried the steel ring but an essence worm with hatred aura gives me much much more damage.
Aswell i try to 6l a bronns with 1g2b3r socket (should be done today)

I also finished uberlab and got no problems in t11-t13 maps.

But i lack in defense.
Sometimes i got hit very hard, especially in uberlab from Traps and Argus/Izaro.
I Also tried/used a basalt flask and Lion's Roar.
I have 4.3k life (154%), 1814 Armour and 4835 Evasion.
I switch enfeeble for flammability or ele weakness.

Some ideas?

Best,
S.
"
Seltn a écrit :
Hi guys!

This is my actual setup: https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/Seltn/characters (Name: SeltnFtns)
I just tried the steel ring but an essence worm with hatred aura gives me much much more damage.

But i lack in defense.
Sometimes i got hit very hard, especially in uberlab from Traps and Argus/Izaro.

Some ideas?

Best,
S.

You need more HP, propably 5k plus.

Additionally, I believe that you need to average Armour and Evasion.
1814 Armor seems to low.
"
boladao500 a écrit :
What could i do to min/max with this build? can u check my build and say what i can do?

https://pastebin.com/QjezJnCx

I recommend you to use this skill tree instead.

You will have the int you need and an extra jewel slot at the expense of 12% physical damage and 4% attack speed.

I recommend heat on your quick silver flask with increased duration and grounding on your life flask with 50% instant heal.

You will also want more on your boots but I can understand that is going to be tough for the stat it is currently providing.

"
bridgeburner a écrit :
I am loving this build so far. It's so fast. I'm just wondering though, how do you manage mana? My regen is really slow and the 1 mana leech node really isn't enough to keep up with a 5-link cyclone. Will it just get better once my damage increases? I'm at level 76 and currently running with a mana flask.

You should have enough damage to leech the mana back with just 0.4%. Are you using cyclone to traverse around the map? You only use it when there are mob nearby. Otherwise you will just pop quick silver or leap around the map.

"
kozxmartt a écrit :
How do you use all the skills from the gems?
The following are the skills if I am correct:
Cyclone
Ancestral Warchief
Leap Slam
Blood Rage
Enduring Cry
Herald of Ash
Flammability
Summon Lightning Golem

How can I use all of them? I would have to replace one.

To add on to what @sgeezy11 said, you will do this:

1. click on a skill on the skill bar and you will see a list of spells you can use
2. select Herald of Ash
3. cast Herald of Ash
4. click on Herald of Ash on the skill bar and select Flammability instead
5. cast Flammability
6. click on Flammability and select Golem
7. summon Golem

"
qazgosu a écrit :
Great build, I just came back from a long break (beta + first patch) and was looking for
a great cycloner build.

After 1 month and few days, I am clearing Uber Lab + Normal Atziri until T12 maps
very easy (Rare + Corrupted). Still no further progression due to missing Maps.

Below you can find my current gear. Still using Magic Flasks, not luck with Unique
ones as per your proposals.

Spoiler

Also when going full damage, I use following gloves

Spoiler

and change between Item Rarity + Concetraded effect in Bronn's 6L

You can consider running 3R 2B 1G on your Bronn (very hard to roll these colors though) and you can run both Increased Area + Item Rarity.

I can see that you are heavily geared into magic finding. For higher red tier map, you will probably want to get 6000 life instead.

Consider running 2 x Ventor's ring. They can provide lots of magic find + toughness.

"
Seltn a écrit :
Hi guys!

But i lack in defense.

Some ideas?

Best,
S.

Pretty much what @qazgosu stated. You will want 5500 life and 3000 armor to run uber lab comfortably. Ensure you are following the flask setup shown in the guide.

For handling of traps, always hit around 5 (or more) mobs so that Endless Hunger kicks in. Once you have done so, you can just run through traps without taking much damage.

And since you do not have Xoph's Blood, you will definitely want to run Avatar of Fire skill tree.

I strongly recommend you to switch to Avatar of Fire skill tree and follow the gem setup of Xoph's Blood (Avatar of Fire share the same setup as Xoph's Blood).

With Avatar of Fire, you will not use Hatred because you will lose damage in the event.

Follow the guide closely and you will have a much more pleasant experience. :)
damn good build just hard to get colours
Dernière édition par OverseerFTW, le 16 oct. 2018 14:58:08
"
YOUR BUILD SUCKS!!!!!!1 JUST WASTED 3 EXALTS ON CHROMATICS!! AND U SAY 'BUDGET FRIENDLY' F U!

You opted to pick a hard to recolor chest so that's on you, i did all content fine with a hp/res rare chest i bought for 25c
"
YOUR BUILD SUCKS!!!!!!1 JUST WASTED 3 EXALTS ON CHROMATICS!! AND U SAY 'BUDGET FRIENDLY' F U!

uh...I played quite a few hours of BBGGRR before I tried going for RRRGBB. It's common sense that will be hard to color, it's a evasion chest. That's on you for not understanding that.
"
kira1414 a écrit :

"
qazgosu a écrit :
Great build, I just came back from a long break (beta + first patch) and was looking for
a great cycloner build.

After 1 month and few days, I am clearing Uber Lab + Normal Atziri until T12 maps
very easy (Rare + Corrupted). Still no further progression due to missing Maps.

Below you can find my current gear. Still using Magic Flasks, not luck with Unique
ones as per your proposals.

Spoiler

Also when going full damage, I use following gloves

Spoiler

and change between Item Rarity + Concetraded effect in Bronn's 6L

You can consider running 3R 2B 1G on your Bronn (very hard to roll these colors though) and you can run both Increased Area + Item Rarity.

I can see that you are heavily geared into magic finding. For higher red tier map, you will probably want to get 6000 life instead.

Consider running 2 x Ventor's ring. They can provide lots of magic find + toughness.

Thanks a lot for your PROMPT comments!

1/ I just bought the Bronn's before a couple of days, and my currency are a bit low for it right now. I ll keep it in mind though.

2/ Yeah, I m looking for better HP gear already.

3/ Have only 1, but very low roll, still looking.

Again, thanks a lot for your comments, and your build!
"
kira1414 a écrit :

You should have enough damage to leech the mana back with just 0.4%. Are you using cyclone to traverse around the map? You only use it when there are mob nearby. Otherwise you will just pop quick silver or leap around the map.

I only use it on packs. But long-fight situations like bosses and stuff is when I find the leech isn't enough to sustain the cyclone without using a mana flask. But like I said it might be my damage? My supports and cyclone on the chest aren't fully leveled yet.
I also wanted to say this is a great build, Came back after basically Perandus league, and wanted to try cyclone again.

I haven't done Uber lab yet since I'm missing 1 trial and basically any map so far up to T11 haven't been an issue other than ele reflect in unid maps :).

I got lucky and got geared out in about 1 week of playing. The build super fun and your guide is incredible and very detailed, made it very easy to follow and gear our pretty cheap at the start.

Spoiler

I don't have attack speed on gloves yet because I dont have Haku lvl 7 and rings and belt i think are what i should upgrade next. My jewels are mostly int/res/and a dmg mod.

First time I six linked spamming fuses when I was broke.

"
kira1414 a écrit :

I strongly recommend you to switch to Avatar of Fire skill tree and follow the gem setup of Xoph's Blood (Avatar of Fire share the same setup as Xoph's Blood).

With Avatar of Fire, you will not use Hatred because you will lose damage in the event.

I have Xoph's Blood/Avatar of Fire. I notice when I run Hatred, I get higher Cyclone/Molten Burst tooltip DPS than when I turn it off. How come? I thought Avatar of Fire means no non-fire damage is dealt which means Hatred (phys to cold) wouldn't work.

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires