[3.17] For Slayer / Champion - Ngamahu Cyclone / Consecrated Path / Tectonic Slam

Thank you kira1414 for this build. Now my gear is
and it's very funny gameplay! But could you outline the general stats this build should follow ? I guess there are life, armor, and attack speed ? I have a lot of dmg to clear tier 5 maps with no any problem, but I have only 3500hp and still get instant killed by mercy izaro...I had to take spirit void cuz was always run out of mana and what do you think about hatchet master node ? it can boost dmg more.
how of a loss is playing without Xophs Blood? its like 6ex in Legacy

I can afford Axe and missing like 10c for 5l Caraccas
"
haenic a écrit :
@Kira1414...

What are your thoughts on Slayer vs Ranger-Raider for this type of build? Is slayer just tankier with leech ascendancy nodes and raider faster with frenzy charges?

I have not played Raider before but looking at Raider's Ascendancy, I would say what you mentioned is very likely to be the case. Slayer is much tankier and has better AOE whereas Raider hits and moves faster.

"
meister1523 a écrit :

Thank you for the answer! but have you tried replacing the Cyclone with the Molten Strike gem? I read that on one of the replies from the previous pages :)

I have not tried that as I feel to go Molten Strike, the new unique jewel that gives Molten Strike +2 projectiles will be needed to boost the damage. But you will lose the mobility that cyclone provides. Once you get used to cyclone's mobility, it is hard to kick it. ;)
"
old_nihilist a écrit :
Thank you kira1414 for this build. Now my gear is
and it's very funny gameplay! But could you outline the general stats this build should follow ? I guess there are life, armor, and attack speed ? I have a lot of dmg to clear tier 5 maps with no any problem, but I have only 3500hp and still get instant killed by mercy izaro...I had to take spirit void cuz was always run out of mana and what do you think about hatchet master node ? it can boost dmg more.

Very nice axe you have over there. Pretty high roll too. :)

You can replace your flasks setup with this:

and if you have mana issues, replace Quick Silver or Basalt flask with

This is what I do for each virgin run in any lab difficulty:

- Wait for Izaro to be at 90% surfacing phase
- Plant Warchief between Izaro and his aide (e.g. Font, Essense, etc.)
- Run around Izaro so that his first hit will miss
- Cast Enduring Cry and hit Granite pot (Lion's Roar) + Basalt pot (Taste of Hate)
- Cyclone next to him in circle, ensure your mouse cursor is over him when you cast cyclone so you can observe his health
- Once you see his health stop moving, break off the attack and just run around the map, casting Enduring Cry, and wait for him to submerge.

If you can, try to take out his aide in the virgin run in phase 1 & 2 so that he will not be over buffed in phase 3.

Once you bagged the last 2 points, you can start your full key Uber lab runs. :)
"
how of a loss is playing without Xophs Blood? its like 6ex in Legacy

I can afford Axe and missing like 10c for 5l Caraccas

The main must have item is Ngamahu's Flame. Go for the axe first. Then work on the chest.

For Xoph's Blood, you can just hold it off. Farm breaches for xoph fragments and run Xoph's breachlord for yourself. Pray to RNG for Xoph's Heart + Xoph's Blessing to drop. ;)
Thank you for the heads up mate!

I have currently around 48k DPS with my set-up and 2.85 as my Attack Speed in my HO. Can you look into my gears and see why my damage is low and attack speed is not that high? I'll consider all your suggestions :)

Thanks in advance! :)
Dernière édition par meister1523, le 6 mars 2017 08:15:53
"
meister1523 a écrit :
Thank you for the heads up mate!

I have currently around 48k DPS with my set-up and 2.85 as my Attack Speed in my HO. Can you look into my gears and see why my damage is low and attack speed is not that high? I'll consider all your suggestions :)

Thanks in advance! :)

Your gears and skill tree looks to be in the right place. Did you click on Cyclone in your character profile? Cos you should have at least 4 APS.

You can consider spec-ing into Hatchet Master cluster (to the right of Point Blank keynode). That should further boost your attack speed. :)
I've just bought this armour
and kill this guy so eazy)). Now Im 78 lvl and my dmg with a totem is 34k and I have 4300 hp, is it normal ? cuz I still can be instantly killed by something I don't understand )), it happens rarely but it does.
Thanks for the input mate!

I did tweaked my jewels and bought new ones and it got me to around 51k DPS and I re-spec'ed my passive skill tree and applied the Hatchet Master and my attack speed went up to 3.19 :) though it's not reaching the 4.0 attack speed.

And I'm thinking of changing the Enduring Cry with Blood Rage but I don't know if it's viable in this build xD

:)
Dernière édition par meister1523, le 6 mars 2017 18:14:38
Hey I've been playing your build but I have a question which I haven't found answered I think. Why are you using blood magic support for leap slam instead of something like faster attacks?
Dernière édition par Garrmor, le 6 mars 2017 17:20:29

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires