[3.17] For Slayer / Champion - Ngamahu Cyclone / Consecrated Path / Tectonic Slam

I also have been struggling in the life department. My gear is super good but i've only managed 5.9k life so far. I am up to guardians right now and my leech just ISN'T good enough to face tank the huge incoming chunks of damage without having Taste of Hate active.

Also, Flammability is awesome but I feel like Enfeeble is the Must Use curse at my current level of tankiness.

I'm thinking about experimenting with Vaal Pact after I'm finished doing lab. I'm thinking that the 7 point investment will make me nearly unkillable but i'd have to see. Anyone tried this with vaal pact?

Spoiler
Dernière édition par MajorM, le 9 août 2017 23:04:27
Sorry i dunno if the question was already ask, 150+ pages so i didn't read all the comment !
Did Wildfire crimson jewel work with the proc of the axe ? thx for answer !
Really nice build so far. Always wanted to play cyclone.

I'm wondering, what is my next logical step on this build? I'm lvl 68 and still don't have Ngamahu due to it's high price (Using Doomsower at the moment).

Is Ngamahu my highest priority at the moment? Will it provide me a large damage boost, even if I
don't have Xoph's or Avatar of Fire from the skill tree yet?

All help will be appreciated :)
"
Irmeli a écrit :

I'm wondering, what is my next logical step on this build? I'm lvl 68 and still don't have Ngamahu due to it's high price (Using Doomsower at the moment).

Is Ngamahu my highest priority at the moment? Will it provide me a large damage boost, even if I

I would reccommend getting all the support gems required for the Chicken Axe and levelling these in weapon switch slot. Also make your way to the avatar of fire it's worth getting when you get the axe.
how you can put lvl 20 on 114+ int gem when you cant pass over 90 int ?
53 + (lvl 95 tree) + 33 int on ring = only 86 int ??

for exemple concentrated effect lvl 20 is 114 int
Spoiler

Im currently lvl 74 in harbringer and i dont have all the life nodes yet but once i pick up most of them im only sitting at 4500 life. How do i get to the 6k in the forum posts? i dont think ill make it to 5k
"
shakkur a écrit :
how you can put lvl 20 on 114+ int gem when you cant pass over 90 int ?
53 + (lvl 95 tree) + 33 int on ring = only 86 int ??

for exemple concentrated effect lvl 20 is 114 int

You can craft int on gloves. Jewels are another source for the missing int.

"
Fuzzballx a écrit :
Just beat the T15 Beachhead map solo.

Is this Beachhead map a drop from a Harbinger pack?

"
Spooo a écrit :

Interesting i've only had problems with reflect when its on the map mod + reflect mobs
That's the only time i run sybils, i'm a bit worried now since i'm in hardcore and you say it RIP's you often

Are you running the Lower God - reflect% pantheon aswell?

Yugul does help and with Ruby flask popped you should usually be okay. But there will still be that spike moment which can 1 shot you so having Sibyl ring is always a plus.

"
Infanty a écrit :
After two or three days I buy xoph
liked to play more with belly to 5.5 HP lvl 87
what do you think to buy after amulet
Jewell or mb something else

You can get Taste of Hate or Dying Sun flask after obtaining Xoph's Blood.

"
MajorM a écrit :
I also have been struggling in the life department. My gear is super good but i've only managed 5.9k life so far. I am up to guardians right now and my leech just ISN'T good enough to face tank the huge incoming chunks of damage without having Taste of Hate active.

Also, Flammability is awesome but I feel like Enfeeble is the Must Use curse at my current level of tankiness.

I'm thinking about experimenting with Vaal Pact after I'm finished doing lab. I'm thinking that the 7 point investment will make me nearly unkillable but i'd have to see. Anyone tried this with vaal pact?

Spoiler

Enfeeble is definitely very good for leveling. I personally run that when I was leveling my Slayer. If you can only choose 1 curse to run, pick Enfeeble for leveling. You can also consider Windscream boots as it will allow you to run 2 curses.

Looking at your skill tree, you are missing 2 jewel sockets. 2 x 7% will give you 14% life. Which is pretty huge. More levels will also bag you more life pool too. Level 95 is a great spot to be in.

As for Vaal Pact, you will lose Brutal Fevour because you no longer have leech effect so picking it is not advisible.

Among all guardians, I find Minotaur to be the toughest to achieve deathless.

I have update the guide to include Pantheon system so you can take a look at that.

"
luizette a écrit :
Sorry i dunno if the question was already ask, 150+ pages so i didn't read all the comment !
Did Wildfire crimson jewel work with the proc of the axe ? thx for answer !

Wildfire only works with Molten Strike. Molten Burst does not benefit from it.

"
Irmeli a écrit :

As mentioned by @Spooo, the first priority item to get will be Ngamahu's Flame.

"
Malogrek a écrit :
Spoiler

Im currently lvl 74 in harbringer and i dont have all the life nodes yet but once i pick up most of them im only sitting at 4500 life. How do i get to the 6k in the forum posts? i dont think ill make it to 5k

Just leveling up alone will gain you more life.

Having high life rolls on rare gears and 7% life jewels will push your life pool further up.
Would you think running Enfeeble + Warlord's Mark would be good combo too? That would be very comfortable with the 2% leech and free endurance charges. I think even without HoA the build does have enough damage + you would be extra safe with fortify + end charges + enfeeble aura...
Hi guys, First off thanks for the work on the build guide. I am new to POE and wanted to try a build before I experiment myself. I pretty much have none of the gear but am happy leveling along learning as I go.

Just wondering, some of the gems in the guide list being corrupted when I mouse over them. Do I need to obtain corrupted versions for the build or am I just looking for the gem types?

Also, the guide lists very specific gear, are these items things I may run into end game or should I be looking to buy them late game?

*Note
I got to level 59 before I realized I could level gems in my offhand gear.... Go easy on me ;)
Dernière édition par MeanY3004, le 10 août 2017 08:58:19
"
MeanY3004 a écrit :
Hi guys, First off thanks for the work on the build guide. I am new to POE and wanted to try a build before I experiment myself. I pretty much have none of the gear but am happy leveling along learning as I go.

Just wondering, some of the gems in the guide list being corrupted when I mouse over them. Do I need to obtain corrupted versions for the build or am I just looking for the gem types?

Also, the guide lists very specific gear, are these items things I may run into end game or should I be looking to buy them late game?

*Note
I got to level 59 before I realized I could level gems in my offhand gear.... Go easy on me ;)

Definitely don't need corrupted gems but they can help boost dps a bit or give some QoL, for example a 21/0 Cyclone might be better than a 20/20 since at level 21 you get +1 melee range and 20q on Cyclone means 10% AoE which might do nothing.

There aren't many core items and even without them you should be fine, axe should drop price soon enough, most expensive is probably the amulet/flasks, you should do just fine without them as you go though!

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires