[2.5] CI Meatball Blender! Cyclone AoF Pathfinder! Ngamahu's Flame

"
Aedre32 a écrit :

I love the exalt prices actually , makes gearing a lot more easier lmao.

Another way to make money is to try gambling with vaals on good/cheap items. If you hit a good implicit it can mean a lot of money for you.

Or saving corrupted whites items with good vaal implicits and running lab with the white to rare darkshrine.
For my current builds, thoughts and videos.
youtube.com/andypistone
www.twitch.tv/GrocerySC
is the Pathfinder the best option? I don't know if Piano playstyle would suit me :p

do i need to consistently spam pots or how it looks like? :D
Dernière édition par Hejti, le 23 janv. 2017 11:12:42
"
is the Pathfinder the best option? I don't know if Piano playstyle would suit me :p

do i need to consistently spam pots or how it looks like? :D

Raider Life is cheaper for sure. Any pathfinder build is going to be piano playstyle. I enjoy but not everyone does.
youtube.com/andypistone
www.twitch.tv/GrocerySC
Esh's Domain video added. I was using the wrong weapon slot for the first 15 seconds haha
youtube.com/andypistone
www.twitch.tv/GrocerySC
What is your cyclone tooltip?
"
Aedre32 a écrit :

In what state? In hideout with Herald up?

I can check tonight. The tooltip is going up insanely with every 4 damage jewel I get as I am mid 80s.
youtube.com/andypistone
www.twitch.tv/GrocerySC
"
Grocery a écrit :
"
Aedre32 a écrit :

I can check tonight. The tooltip is going up insanely with every 4 damage jewel I get as I am mid 80s.

Unbuffed/buffed both. I used to play the build in life variant as my starter build but I got enough money that I can afford to play it as es based now , not planning on getting skyforth immediately but I can afford one soon enough. Its a fun build for sure though :D

For the record I had like 45k ubuffed cyclone with conc effect on 5l.
Dernière édition par Aedre32, le 23 janv. 2017 12:44:05
"
Aedre32 a écrit :
"
Grocery a écrit :
"
Aedre32 a écrit :

Unbuffed/buffed both. I used to play the build in life variant as my starter build but I got enough money that I can afford to play it as es based now , not planning on getting skyforth immediately but I can afford one soon enough. Its a fun build for sure though :D

Will check and let you know. Would you go raider or PF as ES?
youtube.com/andypistone
www.twitch.tv/GrocerySC
"
Grocery a écrit :

Thinking of going raider tbh but I can do PF as well since I have dying sun already and I can afford other expensive flasks.
"
Aedre32 a écrit :
"
Grocery a écrit :

Thinking of going raider tbh but I can do PF as well since I have dying sun already and I can afford other expensive flasks.

Yea it is an interesting decision. I am going to mess around with Raider a bit on Standard. Lava Lash/Iron Grip is more reasonable to get when you can pick up a frenzy charge/jewel slot along the way.
youtube.com/andypistone
www.twitch.tv/GrocerySC
Dernière édition par Grocery, le 23 janv. 2017 12:52:11

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires