[2.5] CI Meatball Blender! Cyclone AoF Pathfinder! Ngamahu's Flame

Grace is not just for Porcupines but of course one of the main reasons you absolutely need it.
-Max, vulnera extra dmg Porcupines with extra proj will rek you without Grace.

Its imho THE best defensive aura in the game and i love it nothing even touches me.
Highly underrated.

Also i dont get why people say the life version does more dmg i get like 150k on cyclone fully buffed and that with inc AoE.
on the hunt
Thanks for the answer

Im trying to find a cyclone build capable of not only map grinding but also shaper/guardians viable. I was lucky to chance Skyforth + i have some more currency for items

Is that build capable of it?
Did u have any videos from attempts?
"
schraegstrich a écrit :
Grace is not just for Porcupines but of course one of the main reasons you absolutely need it.

Its imho THE best defensive aura in the game and i love it nothing even touches me.
Highly underrated.

Also i dont get why people say the life version does more dmg i get like 150k on cyclone fully buffed and that with inc AoE.

Just compare two trees, life version have iron grip and definitely more damage nodes, and also frenzy charges.

I think I will also use grace but won't pick those ev/es points.
"
hupple a écrit :
"
schraegstrich a écrit :

Highly underrated.

Just compare two trees, life version have iron grip and definitely more damage nodes, and also frenzy charges.

I think I will also use grace but won't pick those ev/es points.

Grace is insanely good. I am using it and won't go back.

I think the damage is pretty similar if you have some good jewels. We do get Overload, which is a huge boost.
For my current builds, thoughts and videos.
youtube.com/andypistone
www.twitch.tv/GrocerySC
"
do u have any videos yet?

Would love to see it in action, im searching for a nice CI Cyclone build what is endgame viable

Will have some in a few days. Working on it now.
youtube.com/andypistone
www.twitch.tv/GrocerySC
did u do shaper and guardians with that build?
I was the Raider CI version for a little bit, then went back to PF once I tightened up Etup's tree.

Got rid of Void Barrier and Finesse, Ballistic Mastery and specced down

Got Iron Grip, Lava Lash and the jewel melee dmg socket adjacent.

Still kept Coordination and Nullification for the Evasion. Still have Unnatural Calm

Got rid of the Energy From Within and used those points for some ES and some to get to Lava Lash/Iron Grip.

8 Juicy Jewel Sockets filled with phys/fire/melee/area.

All in all, much more damage than the Raider version. Sitting at 8K ES with a shitty 700 or so chest and 100es gloves and 200es boots, and 328es helm. Still got more improvements and need a ring like Etup's Viper Knuckle very bad.

Anyways, I only went this way because of the jewels I got. Imo, more jewel sockets you can get, without losing too much ES is where the deeps really come from.

Was testing it doing Atziri Runs on the Raider Version before I switched. The penetration we get from Veteran Bowyer and Lava Lash with all our juicy jewels makes it much better for single target bosses and clearspeed. Infact, pathfinder version is far faster than the Raider's.

This refills like a wild billy goat every 2-3 mobs, and it only lasts for 5s (could be 6-7) if I kept Druidic Rate [however was using getting points for lava lash]. And that boosts me up to 170% ms instantly (from 30%). And it's up all the time while mapping and refills quickly when doing bosses.

Much faster then when I was playing Raider. To be fair, I only had 8 frenzies on him though with no Dark Ray Vectors (when I was doing some testings). But on Raider it might seem like you have a high tooltip, but the penetration from bowyer and the amount of dps from the jewels is insane. Also, the extra projectile from dying sun is very noticable. And then the Elemental Overload procs every once in a while and jesus fuck it's just a blast. I need to post some videos!

Also, shaper melts within seconds. I was running flammability for him though, that might have been it :P. The vortex thing can be vaal pack'd through, however not if they stack on each multiple times :(

"Good thing they nerfed the carto, it wasn't fun to find one in every map." - Haborym
Dernière édition par monkuar, le 22 janv. 2017 10:36:26
Also, getting some ele weakness on hit gloves (shitty but decent rares), and a +1 curse Xoph's Blood and run blasphemy+flammabilty while mapping doing Atziri, etc and you will be in fucking heaven.

However, for Pit of Chimera, drop the flammability and run grace. Otherwise smoke phase = you're dead if RNG is not on your side

Chimera melts like butter if you run grace too though. Takes literally 3-6 up down spins between his phases.

I'll try to get some videos
"Good thing they nerfed the carto, it wasn't fun to find one in every map." - Haborym
Dernière édition par monkuar, le 22 janv. 2017 10:36:50
I played very similar build to this one. Gotta say it was pretty enjoyable. Fast mapper. As far as guardians go, all of them are farmable however I'd say the only one that is relatively safe to do with avg-hard mods is hydra. Phoenix is not that bad and mino/chimera - high es spikes if you overdo them with mods. Build is vgood for mapping and breaches in general.

Gear (ignore gems in boots)
Spoiler

Tree

Auras: Herald of Ash+Grace+Disc
Jewels are double/triple dmg with resists to hit 169% in hideout

And its definitely viable without skyforth, just equip valyrium and get high es/res boots.
IGN: Kebehsenuf
"
monkuar a écrit :
I was the Raider CI version for a little bit, then went back to PF once I tightened up Etup's tree.

Got rid of Void Barrier and Finesse, Ballistic Mastery and specced down

Got Iron Grip, Lava Lash and the jewel melee dmg socket adjacent.

Still kept Coordination and Nullification for the Evasion. Still have Unnatural Calm

Got rid of the Energy From Within and used those points for some ES and some to get to Lava Lash/Iron Grip.

8 Juicy Jewel Sockets filled with phys/fire/melee/area.

All in all, much more damage than the Raider version. Sitting at 8K ES with a shitty 700 or so chest and 100es gloves and 200es boots, and 328es helm. Still got more improvements and need a ring like Etup's Viper Knuckle very bad.

Anyways, I only went this way because of the jewels I got. Imo, more jewel sockets you can get, without losing too much ES is where the deeps really come from.

Was testing it doing Atziri Runs on the Raider Version before I switched. The penetration we get from Veteran Bowyer and Lava Lash with all our juicy jewels makes it much better for single target bosses and clearspeed. Infact, pathfinder version is far faster than the Raider's.

This refills like a wild billy goat every 2-3 mobs, and it only lasts for 5s (could be 6-7) if I kept Druidic Rate [however was using getting points for lava lash]. And that boosts me up to 170% ms instantly (from 30%). And it's up all the time while mapping and refills quickly when doing bosses.

Much faster then when I was playing Raider. To be fair, I only had 8 frenzies on him though with no Dark Ray Vectors (when I was doing some testings). But on Raider it might seem like you have a high tooltip, but the penetration from bowyer and the amount of dps from the jewels is insane. Also, the extra projectile from dying sun is very noticable. And then the Elemental Overload procs every once in a while and jesus fuck it's just a blast. I need to post some videos!

Also, shaper melts within seconds. I was running flammability for him though, that might have been it :P. The vortex thing can be vaal pack'd through, however not if they stack on each multiple times :(

Trying to explain what you do on a talent tree is more confusing than posting a link. Can you post the link to your talent tree? Always grateful when people discuss options but I want people to be able to see what you are talking about!

I think a high jewel build would be good for people who can afford the jewels.
youtube.com/andypistone
www.twitch.tv/GrocerySC
Dernière édition par Grocery, le 22 janv. 2017 12:57:38

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires