[2.5] CI Meatball Blender! Cyclone AoF Pathfinder! Ngamahu's Flame

I personally go for 6 links whenever I can, I think the 6L is better in this case.

The build isn't slow clearing by any means, not complaining. I found that the build has the most trouble doing damage and surviving against bosses that move around a lot since majority of the damage comes from the molten burst projectiles. I'm just spoiled by my BF howa char from last league. This is still a very good build and I highly recommend it if you like to push for end-game content and boss killings.
MFJonesHC
yeah for sure its no way near the speed of HoWA or BF single target since Cyclone is very bad at this

what i should drop in 5link? Ele Focus or sth gonna give less dmg, like sth from red socket, becouse it isn't that easy to get 3red and its a waste of currency to chromatic temporary armor.

i tryed my luck with linking and lost a lot of currency and failed lol, can't afford 6l now
Never Lucky xD
Dernière édition par Hejti, le 16 mars 2017 20:36:46
Why aren't you using fortify in the links? Reduced damage taken aswell as almost same dmg as damage on full life?

Also wouldnt faster attacks be considered to proc molten burst more often?
"
MFJones a écrit :
the damage you get from the vinktar's attack dmg gets converted to fire damage so it does help. The shock is of course the more important part imo so you can constantly get 100% increased flask charges gained from veteran bowyer.

I'm running this char on legacy SC right now and it's pretty good. Not as fast clearing as something like vaal spark or pizza sticks or ST but it does have a lot of damage to make up for it, especially on bosses.

I'll try the wise oak flask once ive rebalanced my resists in order to take advantage of it properly.

So Vinktar's in this situation (build) helps in terms of leech and shock like any other build? For example HoWA ST?
wtf, PoE wants me to keep playing lol.

I lost all my currency yesterday and was left with not linked regalia and was seriously considering to give up on Legacy but today i got rewarded lol

#nevergiveup #sometimeslucky lol

should i sell it or use it and run with 5 link regalia lel, i could maybe get 6link but 600 ES max im poor
"
wtf, PoE wants me to keep playing lol.

I lost all my currency yesterday and was left with not linked regalia and was seriously considering to give up on Legacy but today i got rewarded lol

#nevergiveup #sometimeslucky lol

should i sell it or use it and run with 5 link regalia lel, i could maybe get 6link but 600 ES max im poor

Are you struggling with dps? Otherwise i would keep the boots and just keep grinding, currency flow in fast so wont take to long before you have a 6-link anyway.

That being said stuns for me havent been a problem since stun immunity while cycloning, however i can see me get unlucky getting stuck and stunned resulting in death before i can react. Thats what im afraid of right now.

But so far i only had to log once because of stun.

Running with 5-link myself and it seems fine in T13 maps atleast, the gear in general isnt great either so with min-maxing it should get alot better.
I tried skyforth on the build too and decided it wasn't worth the currency investment.

Power charge generation is nice for a more consistant ele overload but i found that the boot enchant that gives crit chance is more than enough for that.

cyclone stun immunity is really good already imo and haven't ran into many issues where i got stuck and stunned that caused me to die. I am using rare boots with res and higher ES
MFJonesHC
Dernière édition par MFJones, le 18 mars 2017 04:06:05
Hey, dude! Nice build, thx! I try to do this.
But pls tell me for why do u use skyforth?
While Cycloning, the player is immune to stun and knockback.
"
Ziiyo a écrit :
One last thing. I have tried something different. Ive wanted to put in Shapers gloves since they have been buffed. The biggest problem is losing resist. Attack speed I will speak about later and ES ofc.

Thanks for the tip! Using this aswell now, dps went up by ~4k, ES stayed the same and acc increased with 5%. Also 10% chance to evade now from 0 earlier so thats nice!

Love this build btw, seem to scale really well, and bosses melt now with some min / maxing of gear, have alot more to squese out though. Never feelt so powerful before!
"
vasteg_ru a écrit :
Hey, dude! Nice build, thx! I try to do this.
But pls tell me for why do u use skyforth?
While Cycloning, the player is immune to stun and knockback.

you don't need skyforth at all for this build

power charge generation helps with keeping ele overload up but getting the crit boot enchant on a rare is just as good imo
MFJonesHC

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires