[2.5] CI Meatball Blender! Cyclone AoF Pathfinder! Ngamahu's Flame

Heya guys I am back :D

I just finished gearing my raider today. Level 82 and its going rather well. I just did uul netol and it was pretty easy. I just facetanked the boss.

I might upload guardian videos in few days as well depending how things go. Also , I am not using skyforths and I am doing perfectly fine so, you don't need skyforths for this build to work which makes it a lot more cheaper and affordable.

Dernière édition par Aedre32, le 27 janv. 2017 09:42:42
"
Aedre32 a écrit :

I just finished gearing my raider today. Level 82 and its going rather well. I just did uul netol and it was pretty easy. I just facetanked the boss.

I might upload guardian videos in few days as well depending how things go. Also , I am not using skyforths and I am doing perfectly fine so, you don't need skyforths for this build to work which makes it a lot more cheaper and affordable.

Sounds good.

FYI, no one said Skyforths were required. The main post says Valyrium or Kiara's work just fine.
For my current builds, thoughts and videos.
youtube.com/andypistone
www.twitch.tv/GrocerySC
"
Grocery a écrit :
"
Aedre32 a écrit :

Sounds good.

FYI, no one said Skyforths were required. The main post says Valyrium or Kiara's work just fine.

What I really wanted to say was that you don't actually need any kind stun immunity or way to deal with stuns in this build at all, its just a nice thing to have. Cyclone's in-built stun immunity works just fine and you don't even need valyrium or kiara , although I would rather get 80% stun avoidance boots enchant than those two because giving up ring slot for valyrium is not really worth it and kiara just doesn't last long enough. My bad for not being clear.
Dernière édition par Aedre32, le 27 janv. 2017 13:07:59
lvl 83 just one shotted whakawairua strand map boss lol
Dernière édition par Aedre32, le 27 janv. 2017 13:43:09
nice, looking for more info about raider ;p
please write ur stats when u gonna reach 90~ and if u can post some videos

@Grocery

Can u write what 4 stats on jewels are the most important?
When im trying to search with all u listed it finds a lot of them starting at few chaos. I have some currency so i would prefer to get the most important stats.
Dernière édition par Hejti, le 27 janv. 2017 15:05:52
"
nice, looking for more info about raider ;p
please write ur stats when u gonna reach 90~ and if u can post some videos

@Grocery

Can u write what 4 stats on jewels are the most important?
When im trying to search with all u listed it finds a lot of them starting at few chaos. I have some currency so i would prefer to get the most important stats.

I will try my best to help you and others about raider however, it might take a while because I am having lag issues atm which make leveling and gameplay in general really difficult. Although from what I've seen raider looks good so far.

As about jewels I think you should prioritize following stats:
1)inc phys dmg %
2)inc phys dmg % with axes
3)inc phys dmg % with two handed melee weapons
4)inc fire dmg %
5)inc area dmg %

The reason to go for these mods is that they sort of 'double-dip' for us. They boost damage of both cyclone as well as molten burst projectiles whereas something like inc projectile dmg will only increase dmg of molten burst projectiles but not that of cyclone.
Dernière édition par Aedre32, le 27 janv. 2017 15:27:48
"
Aedre32 a écrit :

1)inc phys dmg %
4)inc fire dmg %
5)inc area dmg %

The reason to go for these mods is that they sort of 'double-dip' for us. They boost damage of both cyclone as well as molten burst projectiles whereas something like inc projectile dmg will only increase dmg of molten burst projectiles but not that of cyclone.

You completely forget attack speed. High attack speed means you hit more ofter and then attack with molten burst more offten.
So still i dont have idea what are the best 4 :D
"
hupple a écrit :
"
Aedre32 a écrit :

1)inc phys dmg %
4)inc fire dmg %
5)inc area dmg %

You completely forget attack speed. High attack speed means you hit more ofter and then attack with molten burst more offten.

Yeah my bad I was writing this at around 2 am so I was really sleepy and only remembered about attack speed when I went to bed haha.
Dernière édition par Aedre32, le 28 janv. 2017 00:50:56
"
So still i dont have idea what are the best 4 :D

There are no 'best 4' mods :P These mods that I've listed are the ones you'd want on jewels. Just look for the highest total rolls you can get out of given combination of mods on that jewel.

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires