[2.5.1] BV + Life + Increased AoE

"
deadremix a écrit :
can you post the direction of which you put your points in?

It's pretty straight forward just go clockwise like I did, most of the skill duration, radius nodes and life are taken earlier while the damage nodes are in the later levels.
IGN:Layent
PST(GMT -7:00)
Dernière édition par Layent, le 6 janv. 2017 11:14:43
It's kinda misleading that you're using legacy flasks though. We can't get instant leech from vinktar's in temp leagues, for example. Rumi's is horribly nerfed now as well and probably not worth using.

At any rate, I've been leveling hard since I saw this build yesterday and am up to level 80 now. Really enjoy the playstyle and having a large AoE + run speed really makes blade vortex enjoyable for mapping, I think that was my biggest issue with it before. Gonna take it to 90+ asap and then try some endgame bosses
"
allana a écrit :
It's kinda misleading that you're using legacy flasks though. We can't get instant leech from vinktar's in temp leagues, for example. Rumi's is horribly nerfed now as well and probably not worth using.

At any rate, I've been leveling hard since I saw this build yesterday and am up to level 80 now. Really enjoy the playstyle and having a large AoE + run speed really makes blade vortex enjoyable for mapping, I think that was my biggest issue with it before. Gonna take it to 90+ asap and then try some endgame bosses

Take Vaal Pact if you don't have access to legacy Vinktar's, the build paths very close to it.

I have 52% attack block and 50% spell block with nerfed Rumi's, which is still a huge increase to survivability.

Of course for bosses you can scale down your aoe with a higher dps dagger, conc effect, and swap out the dying sun for a basalt or atziri flask.
Dernière édition par Layent, le 7 janv. 2017 09:38:39
How well does this do in t16 runs and guardians?
"
toitus a écrit :
How well does this do in t16 runs and guardians?

You would have to lower your aoe to scale your damage higher and use decoy totem, pheonix is the easiest and super smooth followed by minotar then hydra and chimera. The guardians are like mini-bosses so youd have to treat them as such and play safer as their hp pools arent as low as regular trash and other map bosses. Definitely take advantage of your decoy totem.
What skill points do you recommend dropping in order to path over to vaal pact?

Also, what do you recommend for the 6th gem in place of item quantity for temp leagues?

Where do power charges come from?
Dernière édition par lolzbasket, le 10 janv. 2017 16:57:15
"
lolzbasket a écrit :
What skill points do you recommend dropping in order to path over to vaal pact?

Also, what do you recommend for the 6th gem in place of item quantity for temp leagues?

Where do power charges come from?

* Edit Super easy and reliable way to have max power charges

Or you could use pcoc on a second bv, or a cwdt-pcoc-bv, theres a lot of ways to get them.

If youre not lazy and dont mind self casting a another bv a few times every minute, I'd link a second bv with 2 curse on hit, or 1 curse on hit and pcoc

The four points above sentinel are probably the weakest in the build, especially since you're way over capped with flasks up.

inc duration is great for maps, lvl 4 empower is good, added fire is ok, basically youre going for what will give you the most damage for the 6th link, inc duration will up your clear speed if youre doing enough damage already, if not, the direct damage supports will help you get there.
Dernière édition par Layent, le 17 janv. 2017 07:27:06
how does this build do in uber lab? im thinking of playing this for starters in 2.6...just curious about lab
Viable/Update for 2.6 please?

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires