[2.6] Toxic Aegis - CwC Chaos Flurry Gladiator

@nabilbouhali

Happy to hear you like the build. I answerd about Cherubims here:

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1795892/page/22#p14335266

TL:DR = ITs the second best Chest for the build atm.

@Dark11Wolf

With the new pathing in that Area Revenge and Voide are a option - but keep in mind that we lack Int anyway so the 2x int on the way to Written are not wasted most of the time.
Current Builds:
All in one Thread until i make new Guides
poeurl.com/c4vT
grrrrr another failure on uber Izzaro :/
Do you actively escape each of his powerfull attack or do you stand firm (except for the teleport circle) and kill him as fast as you can ?
"
Dark11Wolf a écrit :
grrrrr another failure on uber Izzaro :/
Do you actively escape each of his powerfull attack or do you stand firm (except for the teleport circle) and kill him as fast as you can ?

It depends on the Mods. If he has all extra Elemental from Golems, Charges or Curse Fonts you need to evade a bit or deactivate the Mods.

Charges are for sure the hardest to avoid.

His attacks are directional so you can just charge behind him when you see his big swing attack coming.

Current Builds:
poeurl.com/c4vT
Uber lab successfull ! I don't know if it's due to the legacy aegis or the massive skeleton lab's pop today but it's done :)
"
Dark11Wolf a écrit :
Uber lab successfull ! I don't know if it's due to the legacy aegis or the massive skeleton lab's pop today but it's done :)

Happy to hear that! Enjoy your Uber Ascendancy!
Current Builds:
poeurl.com/c4vT
Thanks for the build guide. Ive wanted to do an aegis build for awhile, and with the relic version available decided to go ahead and try it out. I just hit 68 so Im able to use cospri will and it's helped with damage. Still have alot of min maxing too do. What is your current life and ES values?
@stephenp1983

I don´t have a version of the Build in the current league - last league i had about 6.1k Life + 1.5k Shield.

Current Builds:
poeurl.com/c4vT
"
ZweihundertMorder a écrit :
@stephenp1983

I don´t have a version of the Build in the current league - last league i had about 6.1k Life + 1.5k Shield.

Thanks for the info, will need to make some changes to get more ES then
LHC gear, easy uber izaro farm
Spoiler

6006 hp 1901 ES

but idk use scourge or delirium =(
Dernière édition par hgemsh1, le 5 avr. 2017 05:54:38
@hgemsh1

Nice Gear!

I would not worry that much about the Weapon - but i would get some good Accuracy Roll somewhere.

As far as i see you don´t have any Accuracy on your Gear - a little bit of it would boost your damage more than any weapon switch i guess.

You could try to replace Loath Grip or exalt your Helmet and Gloves for it, they both have a open Suffix as far as i can see.

@stephenp1983

I got that ES from the Helmet mostly - before i got that Hubris i had like 1.1k ES
Current Builds:
poeurl.com/c4vT

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires