[LEGACY] 2.6 Update CHAOS Blade Vortex SHAPER UBER ATZIRI EYES CLOSED farmer

"
gweed78 a écrit :
I noticed most people using this build did not hit the resist cap on their gear. I'm sure its better to have more resist but not necessary for the build to function. So my question is what amount of resist should I aim for and what resist can I sacrifice the most to make this build work.

I would personally not recommend playing this without res cap unless you're experienced with the build, I was personally res capped until I upgraded this to max dps.

But to answer your question, you should be res capped with around 40% res and an 'of resistance' flask.
lets see how the whole thing works after

Damage Over Time Changes

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1891944
"
Nyurael a écrit :
lets see how the whole thing works after

Damage Over Time Changes

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1891944

If there's no changes to other parts of the build it will be fine.
Hey, i've got question about that build:
Would be assasin's mark good instead of vulnerability? Maybe better? :P I can take power charge from bandits too
"
Linul a écrit :
Hey, i've got question about that build:
Would be assasin's mark good instead of vulnerability? Maybe better? :P I can take power charge from bandits too

You only get a power charge on kill, you only really have a use for them vs shaper / atziri so no.
Hmm, okey, thanks :)
And another question, think the last one. Why attack speed is so important in this build? Is it only for shield charge or for something else too?
hey i got x2 +1gems shavs 6L one with 4B1R1G and one 3B2G1R , what should i do with those ?
"
Linul a écrit :
Hmm, okey, thanks :)
And another question, think the last one. Why attack speed is so important in this build? Is it only for shield charge or for something else too?

Yeah just for shield charge, without any ias or quicksilver it feels really bad.

"
micha2240 a écrit :
hey i got x2 +1gems shavs 6L one with 4B1R1G and one 3B2G1R , what should i do with those ?

Sell or w/e u want with 4B1R1G
Swap added chaos for Empower 4 on the other.

i have few questions:
-i tried to use warlords mark instead of vulnerability, and i use 3 curse using deodre, is it worth it?
i find it annoying if u only have leech from flask and i just have 1 leech flask atm.
-what should i save my currency for now? 6l shavs or dagger/helmet/flasks etc?
-can i manage to kill shaper/uberatziri with only 5l?
-i saw from ur videos u got power charges, where do u get that from?
thanks for the reply!
Dernière édition par odayodie, le 30 avr. 2017 18:37:28
"
odayodie a écrit :

i have few questions:
-i tried to use warlords mark instead of vulnerability, and i use 3 curse using deodre, is it worth it?
i find it annoying if u only have leech from flask and i just have 1 leech flask atm.
-what should i save my currency for now? 6l shavs or dagger/helmet/flasks etc?
-can i manage to kill shaper/uberatziri with only 5l?
-i saw from ur videos u got power charges, where do u get that from?
thanks for the reply!

1)
I would not recommend doing that, you really need to fix your flask setup though vinktar is a huge source of leech, granite/basalt are basically useless.
2)
I would say fix your flasks first they're a huge damage boost.
3)
Seems kinda questionable with your current setup, fix your flasks and I would say yes.
4)

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires