[LEGACY] 2.6 Update CHAOS Blade Vortex SHAPER UBER ATZIRI EYES CLOSED farmer

"
Dartagnan_cz a écrit :
Hey Fyndel, running the build atm and loving it. Still missing few pieces, but its still blast. My question is, which vinktar flask is better? One with light dmg to spells or the one with light pene? Also how much damage does the mings heart do? I was thinking about running one and one diamond ring with crit and ressists. And last question, how does the build fare against chimera and hydra? You can check my gear in my profile. Thanks for the answers mate.
light to spell pen is useless , mings is good option if u decide to run rare ring get a essence crafted one with % chaos dmg its very good(essence of envy), u kill both eyes closed ur dmg comes from base chaos dmg ur poison is just the icing on the cake i did both day 1 the league with ci gear and trash gear
Every Class 100
Discord Alex22#8812 if u cant catch me online in Poe
Hey Fyndel, thx for the build having a lot of fun!

I got some questions though:

-I got lucky and chanced skyforths, why are you not using them since it's a boss killer. Anything else is power charge on kill, which against some bosses you can't get (or not long).

-If it's worth, should I then swap last bandit for + power charge to capitalize on skyforth?

-If it's really not worth it to use skyforth, what are you using to generate power charges? I didn't see anything on your build to do so. I mean, if you're going crit in your passives we should aim in that direction, right?

- Last question, is my dagger good enough compared to Obliteration? I saw a sheet dps upgrade and dagger allows me to use shield charge so I went for it.

Here's my current equip, still grinding to wear my crystal belt at 79.

Spoiler

[Edit] Last last question : why is your BV gem without quality? Is it because you were vaaling them faster to gain your lvl 21 or is there a reason linked to the inc aoe it gives..?
Dernière édition par Quelnor, le 4 avr. 2017 17:20:57
"
Quelnor a écrit :
Hey Fyndel, thx for the build having a lot of fun!

I got some questions though:

-I got lucky and chanced skyforths, why are you not using them since it's a boss killer. Anything else is power charge on kill, which against some bosses you can't get (or not long).

-If it's worth, should I then swap last bandit for + power charge to capitalize on skyforth?

-If it's really not worth it to use skyforth, what are you using to generate power charges? I didn't see anything on your build to do so. I mean, if you're going crit in your passives we should aim in that direction, right?

- Last question, is my dagger good enough compared to Obliteration? I saw a sheet dps upgrade and dagger allows me to use shield charge so I went for it.

Here's my current equip, still grinding to wear my crystal belt at 79.

Spoiler

[Edit] Last last question : why is your BV gem without quality? Is it because you were vaaling them faster to gain your lvl 21 or is there a reason linked to the inc aoe it gives..?
if u have them and u RLY dont need extra 38exa then use it i seemyself having same clearspeed with 30% ms flask and death door else ur dagger and gloves belt rly need a upgrade u could use those exa , shield with spelldmg wouldnt hurt eather
Every Class 100
hi findel im quite new to the game can u tell me how to use elemental hit with this build my friend popaczka cant help me too hope u can find the answer its very nice build btw
"
Guraj93 a écrit :
hi findel im quite new to the game can u tell me how to use elemental hit with this build my friend popaczka cant help me too hope u can find the answer its very nice build btw
u put unset ring put ele hit inthere (preferable +3 ,+1 ok too) and use 6l chest for powercharge genration ok build have nice day popaczka never help
Every Class 100
Hi,

First of all, slick build!

I do have a question, why are you running RF?

Thanx.
"
poweraple a écrit :
Hi,

First of all, slick build!

I do have a question, why are you running RF?

Thanx.
free dmg? i just use it to burst when nothing moves
Every Class 100
do you remove conc effect for maps? or is there no point
IGN: Osselan
"
Osselan a écrit :
do you remove conc effect for maps? or is there no point

changes to aoe made it so that the base area + conc effect is more than enough for mapping
noob question, how do you keep up flask charge w/o master surgeon vs boss w/o adds? just kill them fast before you run out?

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires