(3.12) Queenliness Wanderfinder | (∩^ᗜ ^)⊃━ - - -☆゚.* | All Content (Power Siphon Kinetic Blast)

"
Ttiamus a écrit :
"
If we use barrage for ST how does it feel compared to earlier? Primarily asking to farm burials etc. So not necessarily closed maps. Should i go for it? Or go TS Windripper? Currency is not really that big an issue i just wanna have fun.

I did Burial Chambers just fine for the most part. I was using Thunderfist though instead of MF gloves. Clearing was great, but single target on the boss left something to be desired still. Took around 15-30s depending on how many souls she ate.

Try Lycosidae :D
Is barrage the best for ST? Also when you say it was fine for the most part what exactly do you mean? Would TS Windripper be much better? And how does Lycosidae help with ST? :O
which bow do i use around lvl 65, 70? till 80.
i'm not doing so many damage
"
RICOSAURO a écrit :

Use 2 Storm Prison and Power Siphon lv
"
RICOSAURO a écrit :

You can use storm cloud and RoA all the way to maps.
Mirror Service: view-thread/2466500
Ultimate Dex Stacking Guide: view-thread/2466188
Has anyone tried an atziri's reflection? Seems like it might be good on this build despite not having life. But I'm not sure if curse reflection bypasses curse limit
I’m sure this has been asked a lot but it’s a lot of pages to go through, can this build kill shaper reliably without dying for hard core is it better to go something else
"
Juturnaa a écrit :
I’m sure this has been asked a lot but it’s a lot of pages to go through, can this build kill shaper reliably without dying for hard core is it better to go something else

Definitely do not do shaper on HC with this build
Was really interested until I saw the cost of a helmet with additional barrage. They start at 25 exalts.
"
Sassy___Pants a écrit :
Was really interested until I saw the cost of a helmet with additional barrage. They start at 25 exalts.

That enchant really isn't essential. It's amazing though, gives you 40% more damage and cuts boss killing time in half. I've been playing this build without the enchant and still very much enjoy it.

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires