(3.12) Queenliness Wanderfinder | (∩^ᗜ ^)⊃━ - - -☆゚.* | All Content (Power Siphon Kinetic Blast)

"
Chimmy81 a écrit :
"
Rossko a écrit :
"
Chimmy81 a écrit :
I wouldn't recommend this build as league starter. Most of the good ways to farm currency is doing the hard content aka lab, uber atziri, shaper. With this build every single upgrade so expensive that you will never get anything doing only maps. This build is something you farm for with cheaper builds.

Tbh. Uber lab isnt that hard. ... you should be able to do it with lower ger.
Shaper and especially Uber atziri have little to no profit margin if you count how much you could sell the sets for. (If you cant carry ppl).
If you farm Shaper Sets yourself its fine but you are mapping again then.

Dont want to praise the build cause i am not there yet but mapping is lije 75% of the money making.

Problem is in the current league nets seem to fuck with currency droprates. I am 86 and have seen only one exalt yet. In older leagues i would have had 20 exalt by now. Prices of ex are skyrocketing. I haven't found a decent item to sell either. Maybe because i haven't bought anything this league.

I often see 0 ex till 90 and then i stop lvling and maybe never see an ex on some chars (even on windripper mf) and sometimes i find one while lvling (i actually think i found more while lvling then mapping)
Ex arent skyrocking at all....like 2!? Leagues ago they were from 60 to 120 in like 2 days. .... nothing league related.

And i am at lvl 82 now and got like 60 pure chaos to spend while only doing up to t9 maps now (and not a lot. ...working still on atlas completion for white /yellow maps)

As i said before : i dont want to praise the build cause i litteraly just started but saying you get 20ex at lvl 86 if you dont keep rippimg or lab farming is the biggest bullshit tbh.
I can't do more than pointing out the requirements to start a league with a build like this in the "pro and cons"-section.

Don't blame the Guide if you ignore that or simply can't get it done.

Currently playing a Windripper variant since i wanted to test deadeye 1st and play around with mirage archer.

My Gear with minor changes is pretty much 6-7 days old with no guild/team boost.
Plus i pretty much got the currency laying around to make another character with the same gear.
Everything farmed doing maps which due to the lack of drops were mostly white or yellow tiers.
"
Toma_Hawk a écrit :
I can't do more than pointing out the requirements to start a league with a build like this in the "pro and cons"-section.

Don't blame the Guide if you ignore that or simply can't get it done.

Currently playing a Windripper variant since i wanted to test deadeye 1st and play around with mirage archer.

My Gear with minor changes is pretty much 6-7 days old with no guild/team boost.
Plus i pretty much got the currency laying around to make another character with the same gear.
Everything farmed doing maps which due to the lack of drops were mostly white or yellow tiers.

Can you answer which gear is required to do shaper/guardians kinda comfortable?
I know its kinda hard to answer but would like 1-2 ex gear + 6l qotf +dying sun + some like 30c jewels be enought? (Or maybe even without d.Sun?)

Edit: 1-2ex per piece of gear not overall. And a piscators
Dernière édition par rossko, le 13 mars 2018 14:51:35
I did shaper recently with around 1 mill dps.

Thats what you should aim for.
"
Toma_Hawk a écrit :
I did shaper recently with around 1 mill dps.

Thats what you should aim for.

Thx ....actually dps is the better indicator then gear prices but i somehow didnt think about that :D.

So, in regards to levelling...

Im at level 45, doing the bow thing and barrage is not putting out - even with a 20% Q gem.

I also run ice arrow, 6l in a tabula with x2 of the omen gems to support it, which is good for room clears but not bosses.

Kativa took like 10 minutes to do.

What in gods name do you guys use for bosses/rares/leg beasts?

Im stuck in my levelling process until I can get around this blockage.

Haplz?

*yes, i tried to look through the 400+ pages to find anyone with similiar issues, which I am sure are there - plz direct if you know which page
I got a lucky 4 blue roll on my Queen of forest, what gem do i choose as my fourth blue? and which one do i remove from the red?
Currently lvl 88 in beastiary league and looking for more sources of leech since i dont have access to legacy vinktars. Will high evasion carry this build endgame or is insane leech a must?
"
Godfeast a écrit :
So, in regards to levelling...

Im at level 45, doing the bow thing and barrage is not putting out - even with a 20% Q gem.

I also run ice arrow, 6l in a tabula with x2 of the omen gems to support it, which is good for room clears but not bosses.

Kativa took like 10 minutes to do.

What in gods name do you guys use for bosses/rares/leg beasts?

Im stuck in my levelling process until I can get around this blockage.

Haplz?

*yes, i tried to look through the 400+ pages to find anyone with similiar issues, which I am sure are there - plz direct if you know which page

You dont say which supports you use for barrage.
I would suggest to just swap in barrage for ice shot or the least important gem in there if you still need ice shot for adds at bosses.
Before dying sun barrage +gmp is better and maybe even with d.sun but without enchant but didnt test that and dont think so.

Edit: i used barrage in a 3link (4link but with kb which doesnt help barrage at all) and it was fine
Dernière édition par rossko, le 14 mars 2018 00:05:09

Can I get some help about how to upgrade this guy next. Currently level 75 and stuck on Tier 1 or 2 maps. I am having mana issues which I believe is related to my damage on my KB setup. What should I upgrade next. I have about 12 ex I can use to upgrade. Besides the fact I know I need to get 20/20 gems and still have to get a dying sun and vinktars. Any help is greatly appreciated. This is my first time playing a wander and I need all the help I can get. I have linked my shield and helm and added the correct gems to it.

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires