(3.12) Queenliness Wanderfinder | (∩^ᗜ ^)⊃━ - - -☆゚.* | All Content (Power Siphon Kinetic Blast)

"
ultra_super_hyper a écrit :
I shelved my wander for now. Leveling is horrible dansgame.

Doing a poison BV before its gone for good.

I agree, couldnt stand leveling with a bow. I switched to Facebreaker Shield Charge till 60. The damage is so good you dont need any phys damage in tree to support it.
"
Toma_Hawk a écrit :

And that's worth posting in a Build Guide? lol

Apologies. I thought I'd just say that the only problem with this build would be the leveling. Kind of like flicker strike builds. Maybe that did not come across as a point. Spamming this thread with pointless banter was not my intention.
Oh no worries, i took it with humor. Yet i can't help you at your state.

Despite that, again, leveling an Attack Based Build requires some things.
Like switching your Weapon every 10-15 Level's, taking advantage of Iron Ring's / Rustic Sash at the beginning.
Making Use of Certain Unique's that add flat to ele or Phys.

The Reason why you can use Phys. Weapons is simple, the 1st Nodes are Projectile Damage or Crit. Chance.
Most Nodes scale any Damage Type.

I recently leveled a Spell Caster and can see the difference in Leveling, since a +to gem's Wand or Scepter is enough to cruise through the Game.

I personally started every recent League as a Ele. Bow Char. without any problems, with practice and knowledge you get to map's pretty easy.
HI, i started to craft my own stuff but its kind of hard, what you think?

unfortunatelly no attack speed

personally, i fell in love with this ring, but i cant craft life :/

my question is, should i keep that wand or is that important to have attack speed on it?
@FrvZenet

Actually those are some really nice Items you made!

For now you can use those items until you feel the need for an Upgrade :)
WHY NO THUNDERFISTS? ITS 5 LINK + ADD LIGHTNING DAMAGE!
Because it has no Life, also a good pair of rare Gloves is as Good as Thunderfists
Were you still using those rings by the end ? Wouldn't 2 expensives opal rings be better ?

Current gear (when i'm still playing, league is dead) :
Spoiler

Of course, i haven't found Opal Ring's that would fit my build yet.
I dont remember if i asked here, lol...

3.0 update happening?

Cheers!

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires