(3.12) Queenliness Wanderfinder | (∩^ᗜ ^)⊃━ - - -☆゚.* | All Content (Power Siphon Kinetic Blast)

Hi All,

Some improvements obtained I believe I reached the point where I need to aim for a rare wand. Could you give some tips how to decide which rare is better than piscator?

Spoiler
Dernière édition par DaveNotDave, le 29 oct. 2017 09:14:15
Hello

Can anybody please advice me how to craft this wand?
Is it even worthy?

"
Toma_Hawk a écrit :
@KeenSenses
Well Shield and Belt don't have a lot Resist.
I would replace those to make room on the Ring's

Do you have a DPS amulet beside Bisco?

is my ammy. i will start shopping for a new belt and shield.
"
Sopthik a écrit :
Hello

Can anybody please advice me how to craft this wand?
Is it even worthy?

No, it's not worth at all. Not even a T1 lightning damage, and the aspeed can be mastercrafted at 12%.
So here is my current gear. I just hit a starkonja's +2 barrage in a lab run, and am wondering if I should keep the devotion and sell it to pay for upgrades, or use it and sell the devotion. I have about 10ex worth of currency rn, before selling either. thanks for any help!

Spoiler

"
Berto33 a écrit :
So here is my current gear. I just hit a starkonja's +2 barrage in a lab run, and am wondering if I should keep the devotion and sell it to pay for upgrades, or use it and sell the devotion. I have about 10ex worth of currency rn, before selling either. thanks for any help!

Imo, I'd start with getting a rare wand. You can find a decent wand thatll carry you through endgame for 3-5 ex. Then rings and a good pair of gripped gloves
It takes an insanely good rare wand to significantly outperform a decently rolled Piscators.

I'd look into getting proper offensive rings (diamond base with good WED roll and open affix for flat lightning, accuracy is a bonus).
You can also get a much better shield. BiS is something like life/evasion/%evasion and then accuracy or attack speed and double resist rolls on an imperial buckler base.
Thunderfist with +1 level corruption is a neat little upgrade thats ok bang for your buck when your gear elsewhere is already decent.

Also i'd sell the Devoto's. Starkonjas is literally better, except it doesnt give movespeed, which shouldnt matter that much when you have 300%+ with flasks up anyway.

Unrelated - from a quick glance at your tree/gear - you seem to have very little life, probably like barely 4k?

I'd honestly drop phase acro, replace atziri's step with rare boots (making capping your resists way easier) grab life/jewel slots on the tree and upgrade your belt to one with an actual decent life roll, 35+% WED and a flask affix.

VP + sufficient HP pool >>> spell dodge.
Dernière édition par vtepezh, le 30 oct. 2017 06:19:24
Is there any sense, making wander character on standard, atm? Im asking, cuz, im still want be a "decent" wander, with 100ex investment, but I know, its end of league, everything on standard is expensive, and noone don't know if wander will be nerfed ??

"
DaveNotDave a écrit :
Hi All,

Some improvements obtained I believe I reached the point where I need to aim for a rare wand. Could you give some tips how to decide which rare is better than piscator?

Spoiler

Guys is this wand I just found worth to craft?

T1 lightning, t2 crit chance, t1 increased lightning dmg. Multimod and attack speed + .... ? What would you craft on it? Will it outperform piscator?

Thanks,
Dave
if you found it its most likely a suffix and prefix light dmg mod
in that case not
otherwise PoB ;)

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires