(3.12) Queenliness Wanderfinder | (∩^ᗜ ^)⊃━ - - -☆゚.* | All Content (Power Siphon Kinetic Blast)

That's true, the idea is, to have dps where we need it (boss)
Ok guys, I am level 72 and still unable to wear a wand due to little amount of INT. How are you guys cranking out enough INT without getting it on your jewelry? Or do i just use a bow until 77ish when i pick up INT nodes.
I took 1-2 30 Int node's in the tree until i got them elsewhere.

Use the Magic of Regret Orb's yo!

Also using Storm Prison in the Offhand for the Lolz.
It's giving me 1 Additional Power Charge, which i keep AFTER i swap back to my Main Weapon Setup.

Pretty funny go get 4 Power Charge's using Warcry twice :3

Dernière édition par Toma_Hawk, le 22 août 2017 18:14:28
"
Toma_Hawk a écrit :
That's true, the idea is, to have dps where we need it (boss)

Couldn't agree more, however I just map and theres mostly always trash in the boss rooms that makes the lightning damage enchant activate very late. Found attack speed to be more beneficial. Then again people less funded and struggle with the single target probably benefit from the lightning damage and of course for a boss like shaper, lightning damage is far superior.

Gotta say great build btw, Only con I have is that I find myself not wanting to loot anything, keeping the flow of speed and destroying everything is too satisfying to stop. If you can call that a con :P
Dernière édition par Starzee, le 22 août 2017 18:06:07
Hey guys, amassed some currency for my next gear jump but I need your opinion.
What should I spent my 175c on? Dying sun? fusings for a 6L? rares?

Spoiler
"
SunBird a écrit :

Spoiler

Not sure what your jewels are like but a 6l / dying sun seems like a good call. You could also consider running thunderfists for a big dps increase if you feel it's you're weak.
Dernière édition par Starzee, le 22 août 2017 18:46:30
Hey Guys what do you think using Devoto's with +2 Bar Projectile ?
"
Rashx7 a écrit :
Hey Guys what do you think using Devoto's with +2 Bar Projectile ?

It's good.
"
Starzee a écrit :
"
SunBird a écrit :

Spoiler

Not sure what your jewels are like but a 6l / dying sun seems like a good call. You could also consider running thunderfists for a big dps increase if you feel it's too weak.

Well Which one? I can afford a dying sun right now while a 6L might take 500 more chaos or more.

Also I'm not using any jewels at the moment, should I respec and get jewels?
I seem to be lacking alot of damage, any suggestions what I should start investing it to improve DPS drastically?

General info
Spoiler

3536 life
764 total mana
61 es

fire res 96%
cold res 117%
lightning res 58%

-------------
56% movespeed(269% with flasks)
75% mana reserved
198 mana available

14,738 dps on KB (~20,500dps buffed with flasks)
10,417 dps on barrage (~14,500dps buffed with flasks)

My ideas
Spoiler

Currently thinking about swapping out the armageddon coil ring and also swapping out quicksilver flask for a vinktars.

Still trying to craft a decent eva shield so far made around ~20 shields all of them have ended up being really meh.

Planning on running labs with this since it should be fairly easy to farm for the +2 enchant however need to somehow get the damage so I can kill Izaro easy.

Dernière édition par S0T0, le 22 août 2017 19:15:07

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires