[2.4] c9q9md's 10 Meme Ballista build.(Siege Ballista Shaper/Uber Viable)

only here 4 people who go this build 8ex pm me ign
Hi there is it possible to give us a tree without AB and with 8 balista's ? as you said staying on the right side of the tree would be more effective, also are you starting as ranger and going deadeye yes?
Its so tough getting dex on all gear pieces and maybe we can loosen up on dex with 8 totems.
I am sure the majority of players that want to play this build would find 8 totems better and easier to get so that would justify the fact of giving us a tree with that amount and without AB.
Dernière édition par philipma, le 28 oct. 2016 03:28:43
Hola amigos yo estoy haciendo una varialble de esta build
Whats best to go on the tree proj speed and damage or damage over time? thougt cause we use poison its best for damage over time cause of the double dipping.
would appreciate your reply on this,(47% incr DOT or 30% incr proj dmg?)
I am lvl88 now with 7 totems and 5.7k life (no kaoms or belly) and can easily go over 6k but thought to get some damage also but at about lvl 92 sure over 6k life. Unf cant go for more totems its extr hard to go from 1210dext that i have now to 1400 needed for add totem, also didnt fo for AB as is just a waiste of skill points on tree.
Dernière édition par philipma, le 6 nov. 2016 11:25:03
can you please edit ur build and write more info for example skill tree from 1-20 or to 40 how i should go at it.. also whats best early game gear.. gem links and what u suggest for early game gears... a video would be a lot helpful showing how to lvl from early game and such.. right now im confused i dont even yet know what class it is.
Hello,
Any change in 2.5?
Thank you !
What are your thoughts on using Snakebite Assassin's Mitts in this build?

Thanks

Too lazy to do the math but ended up hitting exactly 1601!

Hi

I've been using your build would it be possible to post the tree with the jewels in? You list 6 fluid motion jewels with 4 giving +40 dex and 2 with +50 dex. I can't find where to place one jewel for the +50 dex bonus.

Thanks
Is this dead now drillneck is nerfed?

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires