[2.6] Norse's Earthquake Slayer / Budget Viable / Guardian & Shaper Farmable

"
arcadnii a écrit :

What mechanic I don't get? Placing totem, hitting a boss with bleed and poison, running around him with double curses and praying not to get oneshoted in lags? What else should I do to make this build work? Get another six link or 21/20 gems? Fuck this. The only reason I took this build cause it was up to date and I already had a slayer and a six linked disfavour. I just couldn't get enough damage to kill leeching Voll at wasteland with 18-19 lvl gems in a fucking sixlink. I don't even know why this punk leeched life from me cause I had fucking Bloodless passive on the skilltree and no golems summoned or concecrated gound what does he have. I don't know whatever.

20% on gems is very important. Especially on the ones that add dmg. And so is the level. You don't have to have all gems 21/20.. Jewels in passive tree are important as well. a 7%hp+ 2-3 dmg mods x 3 it's a lot. 6L vs 5L again is a big difference. In the end everything sums up and makes the difference. I've done my ascendancy at lvl 82 and put Uber Izaro down in 4 shots. As i said, don't even use curses.

If you want a build to tank everything, this is not the one. At least not without a serious investment in items to boost your dmg and hp.
"
MIK1982 a écrit :

In city without buffs and other things cyclone is 31070dps with item rarity on blue socket
In city without buffs and other things cyclone is 49381dps with conc effect on blue socket

in hideout with conc effect and hatred is 67627dps,with atziri flask 80492dps

Yes i know the problem about obstacle, sometimes you risk to be killed because you're stuck in some object xd, i choose for now cyclone for better life leech ( more hit) , but i try again eq and see if i can do better my runs.. thx

Could you put your character profile to public? I would like to see the full setup of your cyclone variation(like your passive tree to see if you took endurance charge or not.feel like endurance charge dont worth it especialy with cyclone variation). Also have you done any boss with that setup like atziri uber atziri shaper etc? Have you tested EQ in compareson? How the dmg look over EQ?i see that you are not using the double curse with cospri and went with a rare + ash and hatred.why and have you tested with cospri?how the clearspeed look?does the leech seem to work well?last time i tried there was next to no overkill leech and it seemed quite bad compared to EQ but my dmg was far from yours also

Dernière édition par zakariusqc, le 29 déc. 2016 12:39:15
"
alecs87 a écrit :
"
arcadnii a écrit :

What mechanic I don't get? Placing totem, hitting a boss with bleed and poison, running around him with double curses and praying not to get oneshoted in lags? What else should I do to make this build work? Get another six link or 21/20 gems? Fuck this. The only reason I took this build cause it was up to date and I already had a slayer and a six linked disfavour. I just couldn't get enough damage to kill leeching Voll at wasteland with 18-19 lvl gems in a fucking sixlink. I don't even know why this punk leeched life from me cause I had fucking Bloodless passive on the skilltree and no golems summoned or concecrated gound what does he have. I don't know whatever.

20% on gems is very important. Especially on the ones that add dmg. And so is the level. You don't have to have all gems 21/20.. Jewels in passive tree are important as well. a 7%hp+ 2-3 dmg mods x 3 it's a lot. 6L vs 5L again is a big difference. In the end everything sums up and makes the difference. I've done my ascendancy at lvl 82 and put Uber Izaro down in 4 shots. As i said, don't even use curses.

If you want a build to tank everything, this is not the one. At least not without a serious investment in items to boost your dmg and hp.

I get the point. When I am in good mood I'll give it another try, but for now I am disappointed with this build.
i like your setup a lot Azykriel.i see that you are also using a cyclone version.how is it going compared to EQ?dmg leech and clearspeed good?you took the frenzy charge fro merci i guess?

edit:ok im trying something like you atm and it does feel quite good. the clearspeed is faster,feel much safer then EQ since you always mouve,the no endurance charge with IC setup feel WAY BETTER.the blind light ball is just crap.the leech does seem good,my life isnt even mouving .the lion roar interaction with cyclone im not sure i like it....it spread monster wich is annoying. for boss i just cant use it since it mouve it away from my totem.single target dmg im not sure yet.....some boss does seem to take more time to down but i dont have my vaal lightning trap on my setup yet so must be that

edit2:ok after some more testing i went back to EQ BUT i change a few thing. i drop endurance charge (that give me 7 more skill point) and put some more life or dmg) i change CWDT for IC setup.its far superior then blind.i keep vaal haste for the extra run and atk speed for faster map clearing.overall i feel like this setup is better in survavibility and clearspeed.cyclone was great but EQ with lion roar is priceless and still hit hard as fk.i like this setup the most so far

Dernière édition par zakariusqc, le 29 déc. 2016 17:06:28
Hey guys,

I'm currently trying this build on HC Breach.
Just curious if the new 2h axe could be integrate to that build ?

Thanks for your answer !

Cheers.
"
Kaioukun a écrit :
Hey guys,

I'm currently trying this build on HC Breach.
Just curious if the new 2h axe could be integrate to that build ?

Thanks for your answer !

Cheers.

i wouldnt suggest it imo. you better get a build suited for it.

between guys im running 2 vaal skill atm. vaal lightning that is here to stay but im looking for something else.im trying vaal haste atm but with EQ is doesnt help has much that i was expecting so...i might remplace it with something else more usefull.any suggestion?vaal cyclone mabey...

between norse what is your actual dps?i see lot of EQ build and they can go for like 200k+ dps...on your uber atziri video i saw that you have...19k?so....

Dernière édition par zakariusqc, le 29 déc. 2016 22:26:35
"
zakariusqc a écrit :
i like your setup a lot Azykriel.i see that you are also using a cyclone version.how is it going compared to EQ?dmg leech and clearspeed good?you took the frenzy charge fro merci i guess?

edit:ok im trying something like you atm and it does feel quite good. the clearspeed is faster,feel much safer then EQ since you always mouve,the no endurance charge with IC setup feel WAY BETTER.the blind light ball is just crap.the leech does seem good,my life isnt even mouving .the lion roar interaction with cyclone im not sure i like it....it spread monster wich is annoying. for boss i just cant use it since it mouve it away from my totem.single target dmg im not sure yet.....some boss does seem to take more time to down but i dont have my vaal lightning trap on my setup yet so must be that

edit2:ok after some more testing i went back to EQ BUT i change a few thing. i drop endurance charge (that give me 7 more skill point) and put some more life or dmg) i change CWDT for IC setup.its far superior then blind.i keep vaal haste for the extra run and atk speed for faster map clearing.overall i feel like this setup is better in survavibility and clearspeed.cyclone was great but EQ with lion roar is priceless and still hit hard as fk.i like this setup the most so far
I also keep swapping beetween cyclone, EQ & Flicker strike all these gems have their own good map layouts some clear better than other in some. and i did take frenzy charge from mercilles bandits.
hi, ty for the guide, its awesome.

i had some problems though with t15 dark forest map , how do u deal with rigwald boss, wolf form is faster than me, and he channels the wolf thing like dominus.u cant facetank that coz its ridiculous dps from boss and u cant run form it coz if u stop leeching u get permastunned. at least thats my experience.

also have had problems with minotaur on easy mods. i can facetank somewhat well until he starts poppin multiple circles on u and rocks and burrow attacks which most of the time one shot me even with 7-7.5k hp depending on setup. i managed to kill him but used all the tps and died 4-5 times in the process. is there a strategy to do it deathless?

i havent tried the other guardians yet but im guessing they will be equally challenging.

i have tried some different setups with curse on hit on gloves corruption for temp chains to free a slot for arctic armor, also tried vitality aura, iron reflxes combo with grace determination, a lot tof things, even considered tri curse with a proper ammy but im not willing to go that hard into it.

Curious to see if anyone has done guardians deathless and their strategies. Also pls pm rigwald strategies xD.

P.S. what gem setup do u use on the bleed poison imnune guardians ?
ign @Firion_Black
Dernière édition par Newb4evar, le 30 déc. 2016 04:14:48
Thank you for this guide, it's very precise and easy to follow. I played a juggernaut (lvl89) but just switched to a duelist. It's much better damage and leech, but I have some problems with getting oneshot by breach guardians and some nasty bosses in maps. Probably l2p issues from my side.

But there's some details missing i'm wondering about.

I wonder what level my gems should be, should i max blashpemy and curses? That would take alot of intelligence as others has already mentioned, but if you say the benefit is worth it ill go for it. I'd have to get +30 int passives until i can afford better jewelry.

I also wonder if you run max CWDT+IC? I have mine at lvl 15/16 atm.

And about endurance charges. Do you guys maintain maximum endurance charges? I find it kinda hard vs bosses sometimes and it feels extremely punishing to fail (again probably l2p issues from my side).

I'm PoE noob and this is my first few chars/guide im following and i'm having fun playing this build, but isn't it very expensive? I see people clear same content (more easily too) with a 8-10ex CI/spectral throw build.

EDIT: I also wonder if blade flurry is swapable with eq?
Dernière édition par npftd, le 30 déc. 2016 08:53:20
"
npftd a écrit :
EDIT: I also wonder if blade flurry is swapable with eq?

Blade Flurry doesn't work with two handed weapons. It works with a claw,dagger or one handed-sword

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires