[2.6 Video Guide] Cheap "New League Viable" Warchief Totem Axe Build [HC/SC]

How good is this build at farming uber lab?
I just transitioned to Warchiefs from a Slayer Cyclone build in SCB, usually I would go Champion but since its SC, I don't want to burn respecs on changing ascendancy.

One thing I have noticed is that the 20% culling is just so !$@3ing nice to have, but alot of the Slayer ascendancies are all "on kill" style nodes that won't trigger from the totems. So what would be the best path to take if I want to keep that delicious culling, or is there a more surefire way to have the "on kill" effects trigger for the other nodes.

I am having flashbacks from a EHC rip I had where I was 5% exp bar away from dinging 90, and rip to the Quay boss bleed stacks, and seeing "immune to bleed while leeching" is drawing my attention more than it should lol

-------------------------------------------------------------------

And as for my HC character (also Warchief) I am debating on whether or not I should go Coil + Abyssus, or Coil + Devoto's

+
-or-

I was running a few Atziri's on my Standard using this tree:

https://www.pathofexile.com/fullscreen-passive-skill-tree/AAAABAQDAQHnBLMFLQd1CZYLYRDMFCAUTRXsGJEY2xo4GlUhVSFgJyAnLymlKhMslCz7Nug5DjwFPC09_ECgRJ5Gt0d-UEdTu1cNWGNY5VnzWiteE18_YSFiF2VNZadl8GZUZp5oZWjya9RyD3KpdO108XVOdqx673sge3R71HzZggeDX4SUhNmE74VSh2qJcYoiivCMz5BVkGyUb5d5ns2fy6IAo_KmjacwqSeplKrNrKqtja5Qr2y5HbyfvTa-p8BmwKbE9sauypDPftIh02_ZYdrB3D3kUelG6hjrCexc7w7vfPAf8kHzm_ZI9zL4k_xL_mv-hw==

And found just devoto's + rare chest way way more comfortable than Abyssus + Coil. I can only imagine Coil + Devoto's would be golden (ran out of Midnight shards to test another run though)
Dernière édition par Zietlogik, le 26 déc. 2016 14:13:57
So I noticed in the video you dont have enduring cry on your bar and you dont have it in your current gear is there a reason for this or is it just that you dont have the right color sockets for it?
"
Is there a reason you dont pick up the fortify notable wheel on the bottom of the tree?

I rarely use enduring cry, cuz i simply don't like to cast it manually. Also, i had no need for end. charges till t12 (i don't have any higher map).

On the other side, you can easily get 5 end. charges with the tree we use, so 20% dmg reduction is an option.

For everyone not using Lion's Roar flask, i strongly recommend it (HUGE dmg boost and defense). Now i can easily get over 100k dps per totem (with crap jewels and jewlery). Atziri and Izaro die in like 3 sec now. I have 7,2k life and just need to get disfavour. Than i'll try uberlab farming.
im 78 now and tried running merciless lab when i was 73 or so. how many levels are enough for this lab? any ideas
IMO that depends on your gear. If you have enough life, dps... But with points from lvl 80-90, you get a LOT life nodes!
I did merc lab on my pre-80 HC char, just make sure your gear is up to snuff.

It was piss easy though, place totems, pop flasks, run in circles, hes dead.
how u deal with mana using a disfavor? since with the hezmana vaal axe u have bloodmagic to attack skills, so u would have to use mana flask on no regen maps?

edit : i was thinking about taking 1 or 2 mana leech nodes
Dernière édition par perrocat, le 30 déc. 2016 03:15:39
I am getting my disfavour today. Let me know what nodes will u take and if that will work for u. The nearest is Spirit void, but that will take at least 3 skill points....

What about getting some mana leech on gear? That should work or...?
yeah could be an option if u dont have the extra points, in my case im lv 90 so i have like 4 unused points which ill use to take 1 mana leech node and 1 life and mana leech node too for survivability
Dernière édition par perrocat, le 30 déc. 2016 15:04:35

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires