I'm noob, with bad english but!
Immortal call works with charges.
HOw it works in this guide? explain me plz =(
"
Krishnait a écrit :
I'm noob, with bad english but!
Immortal call works with charges.
HOw it works in this guide? explain me plz =(

You should get endurance charges from enduring cry but it doesnt work with cast when damage taken anymore. Just use it manually or change these spells into something else
Just ripped at 89 (95% to 90) in EHC, great build, can clear plenty.
I am pretty sure this is the case I just want to be sure. For jewels can I use IAS/Physical damage for axes and 2h melee weapons instead of just flat IAS/Physical damage? I assume I can since we take the passives for those in the tree as well.
"
Haurt a écrit :
I am pretty sure this is the case I just want to be sure. For jewels can I use IAS/Physical damage for axes and 2h melee weapons instead of just flat IAS/Physical damage? I assume I can since we take the passives for those in the tree as well.

yes you can use them

And for everyone who want to know if u can kill shaper / uber atziri as a champion with warchief totem: yes you can defenitely do it, no need to be berserker or chieftain :) Also uber lab farming is easy and fast
for gear comparison look my character (got about 6k life and 155k dps with conc.), though my skilltree is a bit different and i play with poison gem
Dernière édition par Jygallak, le 10 nov. 2016 12:27:45
Do you link the warchief gems on atziri's disfavour or on the lightning coil?
"
eviL_Bison a écrit :
"
Olystar a écrit :
What about Abyssus for HC player ?
I think Lightning coil could be mandatory if using Abyssus, should I prefere devoto for HC without LC ?

Note: I'm a SC player. Yes I'm a filthy casual.

Coil is a great migigation, paired with Champion it'll be fine I guess. But this may need confirmation from a HC mate.

I second this. What do you think about Abyssus on HC?
Coil + fortify seem good - but we know you are never safe enough.
Overall, any advice for HC players doing this build?
Hi first time posting, I just wanted to say this was my first build ever on poe started from scratch 2 weeks ago and now clearing tier 13maps ezpz still get 1 shot some bc no perm fortify but i can see it going well in the future! thanks again for awesome newb friendly build guide
Can it kill atziri?
"
OhMySanta a écrit :
Can it kill atziri?

Yes

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires